SORT BY Relevancy
The 28th Amendment, as drafted, will implement a series of common sense gun laws and implement new revenue streams for Americans. The 12 provisions below will work to make America a more safe place by eliminating the obviously failed experiment that is the second amendment.
Maxwell Winchester Roberts, our world-class expert on firearms and the Second Amendment, debuts tonight on ConservativeNationMedia.com. Max will be discussing all things gun-related, as well as the legal issues surrounding firearms and the Second Amendment. Max will be interviewing impressive, expert guests over the course of his program, so mark you calendars to join him, and call in with your questions and comments, every Thursday at 8pm Eastern, 7pm Central time, from now on.
Whether you're a "gun-person," a Constitutional scholar, or are just interested in firearms, don't miss The Second Amendment Forvm with Max Roberts, live from the Sacred Soil of the Old Dominion!
"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."
For most people this Amendment is pretty straightforward but for some reason there does seem to be some folks that just don't get it. To make it worse, some of those folks want to try to confuse everyone else about it. Sadly some of the "smartest people in the room" tend to fall for it.
Let's break it down. Let's cover the facts, dispel the misconceptions, and end the confusion shall we.
C.D. “Chuck: Michel is one of the leading authorities on 2nd Amendment law in the US. As West Coast Counsel for the NRA, author of the book CA Gun Laws, Adjunct Professor at Chapman University and Senior Partner at Michel & Associates, the largest 2nd Amendment law firm in the country, Mr. Michel has been an integral figure in defining gun rights legislation since 1991.
Mr. Michel has won numerous high profile cases for the NRA.
We continue our series on State Sovereignty with another epic episode. Tonight we are joined by our good friend Ron Calzone from Missouri First. Ron and his group are the spearheads of the Second Amendment Preservation Act, SB 613. Chat with Ron live at 347-677-1835. Join us at 7PM Missouri Time, Saturday night 1/18 on The Hour of Truth.
Join host Sue Ann Penna and NJ Second Amendment Society President Frank Fiamingo as they discuss the ongoing assault on our Second Amendment right and what you can do about it.
The Mission of the NJ Second Amendment Society is to promote the free exercise of the Second Amendment with the community and Legislature of NJ, to educate the community regarding enjoyable, safe and responsible use of firearms, and to engender a spirit of camaraderie and fellowship among the members and their families.
Join our host and our guest Rob Olive discuss his new book Essential Liberty and the second amendment. Our Justice Department is targeting gun industry with new program "Choke Point". We must understand our rights as stated in the Constitution.
Shane Krauser, the host of Liberty Storm, and his co-host, Chappy, take on the serious issues of the day. This is where freedom and the Constitution live! They discuss the following:
1. What is the "Christian Right" anyways? Shane talks about the "Christian Right Wrong" and the "Christian Right Right."
2. Eric Cantor is leaving Congress for a better paying job on Wall Street. Good for him and for us!
3. Americans fear that the federal government will continue to enact unconstitutional gun measures via legislation and executive edict. A few sheriffs are making clear what will and won't happen if the federal government tries to enforces these gun-grabbing laws.
4. What is nullification anyways?
5. What can you do in the fight for freedom and America?
Constitution Study Radio, Lesson 17: Second Amendment - The Right to Keep and Bear Arms.
The right to bear arms is the right that protects all of the other rights. Without the right to keep and bear arms, all of the other rights are in danger of being compromised by government.
Join Douglas V. Gibbs of Political Pistachio as he journeys through the United States Constitution. We study the concepts, principles, and direct text of the U.S. Constitution from the original point of view of the Founding Fathers.
New episodes each Sunday Morning at 9:00 am Pacific Time. Go to Constitution Study Radio for all podcasts of past episodes.
Doug's book, 25 Myths of the United States Constitution is available on Amazon, and CreateSpace.
Those who support the Second Amendment seem to never be able to breathe a sigh of relief because as soon as a few gun control bills are defeated more are on the way.
President Obama has just signed two more executive orders, bypassing the lawmaking body of the House of Representatives, in order to push his agenda, which is that of control.
While many will say that it could never happen in the United States, we are seeing that "Yes It Can."
Under the guise of fighting violent crime, the only people whose rights are infringed upon in gun control laws are those of the law-abiding citizen - certainly not the criminal.
Anthony Colandro of Gun For Hire will join us to discuss the the ongoing battle to defend our Second Amendment right to keep and bear arms.
Facebook Twitter Common Sense
Join Host Live Chats
- High Frequency Radio Network (36 chatters)
- SecularTalkRadio (28 chatters)
- churchfolk (10 chatters)
- Ebony Empress (9 chatters)
- NLPI RADIO USA KURT LOGSDON (7 chatters)
- WinningSolutionsforIndigos (6 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (5 chatters)
- The JEWEL Network (5 chatters)
- Heart Centered Loving (3 chatters)
- Destruindo Fortalezas (2 chatters)
- AdrianBernard (2 chatters)
- Jay King Network (2 chatters)
- TLO Ministry (2 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (1 chatters)
- TheRealSideRadio (1 chatters)
- Thoughts of a Brother (1 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (1 chatters)
- LA Batchelor (1 chatters)
- Lori And Company (1 chatters)
- Broad Street Line (1 chatters)
- Pray 1 4 Another (1 chatters)
- Red River Radio (1 chatters)
- SPECULATION SPORTS (1 chatters)
- SportsTime Radio (0 chatters)
- Sharry Edwards (0 chatters)