SORT BY Relevancy
Tell all your family and friends to tune in
Bible Study 24 November 2015 at Holy Mountain International Ministries
We journey through God's word, the Bible. God is real and we are his tangible testimonies. Let's prepare ourselves to live according to the scriptures of God's Holy Word.
Host-First Lady Pastor Rhonda Bello
Co-Host-Pastor Bamidele Bello, Senior Pastor and Founder of Holy Mountain International Ministries
Host Kevin Willett is joined by Lindsay Rinaldi Executive Director Nashua Community Music School. The Nashua Community Music School, located in the historic Nashua Millyard, has been providing the southern New Hampshire area with quality music education opportunities for 30 years. NCMS takes great pride in featuring a roster of distinguished music professionals who love to teach students of all ages. For more information please visit their website at http://www.nashuacms.org/
For more information about the Friends of Kevin Netwokring Group please visit their website at www.friendsofkevin.com
Join the Reverend Dr. Curtis L. Whitney and the Mt. Sinai Family at 7:30pm on Tuesday nights as we teach online bible study. Get your notes ready and prepare for a powerful 45 minutes that will empower you with the word of God! Come and learn kingdom priniples that will equipe you in todays life. Feel free to email us your questions and comments to MSBCyouthbk@gmail.com.
SCHOOL LIBRARIES: WHAT HAPPENED AT THE AASL NATIONAL CONFERENCE
Unlike in Vegas, what happened in Columbus doesn't stay there.
A post-conference report from the officers and Executive Director of AASL , Audrey Church,
Terry Grief and Sylvia Knight Norton.
Presented by FOLLETT LEARNING
Thomas Jefferson and the founding fathers intended a strict separation of church and state, right? He would have been very upset to find out about a child praying in a public school or a government building used for religious purposes, correct? Actually, the history on this has been very distorted. While Jefferson may seem to be the Patron Saint of the ACLU, his words and actions showed that he would totally disagree with the idea of driving God out of the public square. Doubting Thomas documents that. . . * Jefferson said that our rights come from God. God-given rights are non-negotiables. * At the time that he wrote the Declaration of Independence and the Virginia Statute for Religious Freedom---major contributions to human and religious rights?Jefferson served diligently as a vestryman (like an elder and a deacon rolled into one) for the Episcopal Church. * In 1777, he wrote up the charter for the Calvinistical Reformed Church in his town with an evangelical preacher, the Rev. Charles Clay--with whom he had a lifelong friendship. Jefferson was the biggest single contributor to this fledgling congregation. * Jefferson had nothing but the highest praise for Jesus’ teaching, which he studied religiously (even in the original Greek), in order to pattern his life after that which he called “the most sublime and benevolent code of morals which has ever been offered to man.” * As president, he attended church on a regular basis at the US Capitol building, even sometimes recommending preachers to fill that pulpit. * He had many positive relationships with orthodox clergymen and active lay Christians. * He actively supported Christian causes, financially, in ways that would put the average Christian to shame.
Reflecting The Way
From Genesis through Psalms and Hebrews, Melchisedec is one of the most poorly understood characters in Christianity. Strange considering that he is also one of the most important characters in Christianity. We'll explore verse by verse who Melchisedec was, the importance of his priesthood and his connection to Christ and the believer.
To read the original in depth article check it out here: Understanding Melchisedec and His Priesthood.
Historically, this is the time of year that many feel the valleys of gloom and even depression. Physicians and scientists attribute the lull to the season. Although it can be “the most wonderful time of the year” for some, it is a fact that a “cloud of darkness” appears for others. People undergo old and fresh losses, including death, separation, and divorce, rejections, bullying, and the lack of sun in many areas in the country contributes to this “cloud of darkness.”
Forty years ago, almost to the week, Zenobia remembers the hollow stare of a woman who sat on the seat across from hers in a District of Columbia Metrorail car. The passenger’s question was, “What is love?” Her situation was someone she trusted and even loved had recently told her their relationship was over.
There are three commonly known biblical terms for love, Agape, Eros, and Phileo, all of which are Greek words. While our plan is to examine the meanings of all three in the weeks ahead, in this segment we will discuss Agape love. We will do so not only in the context of the Metrorail car passenger, but also in the context of some of our most recent events in national and international news.
Join us for the next Hope for Today podcast to learn how Agape love embraces each of these situations and so much more.
Since we will be celebrating Thanksgiving again, I thought we should talk about the real reason why we celebrate. It's not what you think. They didn't tell us the real story in school. They left out a few important details. We will talk about this and other current news of the day. Join me and I will be taking your phone calls. Call in at 914-803-4571. Peace and Blessings.
Join Host Live Chats
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (28 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (16 chatters)
- The Appearance (15 chatters)
- wheresobamasbirthcertificateXcom (12 chatters)
- Mystical Awakenings Radio (6 chatters)
- Angry Devas Radio (6 chatters)
- Comfy Crystal and Medium Eshne (5 chatters)
- divinewisdomradio (4 chatters)
- GiftedAngelDel (4 chatters)
- Scott Cluthe and P I Radio (4 chatters)
- PROPHETenergyreaderBrenda (3 chatters)
- KNOTRadioTalk (3 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (3 chatters)
- 63289 (2 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (2 chatters)
- MR SYCAMORES PLACE (2 chatters)
- MySkinIsMySin (2 chatters)
- Patriot Family (2 chatters)
- RadioFPC2015 (2 chatters)
- Reach Out America (2 chatters)
- Real Talk Radio17 (2 chatters)
- Voices on Fire for Christ (2 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- WARriorsInGODsArmy (1 chatters)
- Witch School (1 chatters)
- World Integrity News Network (1 chatters)
- Yellow Carded Podcast0 (1 chatters)
- SHRAonair (1 chatters)
- The Yehudah Project (1 chatters)
- thelordshour (1 chatters)
- Trek Talking (1 chatters)
- Twelve Music (1 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (1 chatters)
- Panther Power Chat (1 chatters)
- LA Batchelor (1 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (1 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (1 chatters)
- American Statesman (1 chatters)
- deliverancebyfaith (1 chatters)
- Attention Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- AverageBlackMan (1 chatters)
- Broad Street Line (1 chatters)
- coachtmb (1 chatters)
- Coffee Party USA (1 chatters)
- FulfilledRadio (1 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (1 chatters)
- Jamie Roxx (1 chatters)
- JASmius (1 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (1 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (1 chatters)