SORT BY Relevancy
Join our guest, business comeback coach, Marc Mawhinney, co-host Scott Zimmerman, genius creator of Sales Elevator and THE Sales Wizard as we talk about how to avoid the pitfalls and challenges that are so common in small businesses. Marc suffered a business setback of his own and engineered an incredibly great comeback. Now he coaches other businesspeople, whether they're "wantrepreneurs" just thinking about starting a business, new entrepreneurs just starting to build or a seasoned, successful business owners, who want to take their businesses to a different level, and teaches to build their businesses successful and even helps them come back to success from business failures.
Dan Stalp, President of Sandler Sales Training and Duct Tape Marketing coach, Bill Brelsford, owner of Rebar Business Builders answer your sales and marketing questions. On this episode some of the topics up for discussion include:
Determining why your sales cookbook is falling short. Do you have the "right recipe" to produce results?
Bridges of reliance
New apps to simplify your scheduling and nightmare "to do" lists
for more information on Dan Stalp, visit online at: http://www.effectivesales.sandler.com
or to learn more about Bill Brelsford, go online to: http://www.rebarbusinessbuilders.com
There's a Rock for That! Pamela Steele! - Tarot Dactyl and Pamela discuss her love of stones/ crystals, stones in the Steele Wizard Tarot and Pam's newest deck, Wizard's Pets - Crystal Guest: Green Lemurian Quartz!
YOU CAN LISTEN TO THIS EPISODE AND ALL OUR PREVIOUS SHOWS AT: LifeScapeRadio.com/PastShows
Visit our Website: LifeScapeRadio.com
Follow Us on Twitter! @LifeScapeRadio
Join the Conversation on our Facebook Group: LifeScapeRadio.com/Facebook
Jane Garee of JaneGaree.com presents "Are You Selling or Sermon Delivering?" Being good at selling means you're great at having a conversation with a purpose, not delivering a sermon with a suggestion. Are you making some of the top mistakes most people make when it comes to sales? On this podcast, Jane talks about the common pitfalls people experience when selling, how the gift of gab could be working against you and how less preaching and more teaching will get you and your client more of what you both want.
Let's get after those flea markets, estate sales, and garage sales with strategies from expert and antiques matchmaker Cari Cucksey.
We're on the hunt to beef-up our treasure hunting skills with guest Cari Cucksey, owner of the RePurpose Shop and host of 'Cash & Cari.'
Since she was 12, Cari has been refurbishing just about anything she can get her hands on. From antique furniture and vintage toys to retro electronics and classic luxury cars, she's always on the lookout for obscure treasures as she combs through basements, attics and garages.
Cari’s network television hit, Cash & Cari currently airs on HGTV, the W Network, Choice TV and the History Channel in countries around the world. The show follows Cari and her company, RePurpose Estate Services, as they set up Estate Sales on her client’s property, and unearth a host of historical and valuable items. Cari hunts for hidden treasures as she travels far and wide in search of anything she can flip and restore.
“You never know what you’re going to find,” Cari says. “Memorabilia, collectibles, hidden treasure or just junk! But everything was once worth something to somebody, and it can be again.”
You went through a labor of love to get your book written and published, giving up weekends and outings with friends and families so that you could focus to give birth to your expression of life. Yet so far, your primary customers may have been friends and family. Don't get lazy now! You wrote it, now market it successfully. Get your story out there and make some money. Our guest Cathy Harris will provide you with tips on becoming a successful author and marketing your book. Tips that close the gap between selling dozens of books to thousands of sales.
Cathy Harris is an author of twenty books. She educates, informs and empowers others to take control of their own lives through a myriad of ways including self publishing. Join the show to hear how Cathy will have you set to get out there to take your work to the next level! What strategies to you use to sell more books? Share your ideas on the show.
Listen to this special Law of Attraction Podcast with special guest Jamie Johnson. Find out how Jamie is now in line to earn $100.000 dollars this year, and double that next year! He is a client of Robert Zink the Mentor of Light, and both of them will share some secrets on how you can increase your income and earn the kind of money you want to earn with the Law of Attraction.
This is a must listen to podcast.
Be sure to subscribe to this regular podcast on success and the Law of Attraction
Global BANK Academy is the creation of Cheri Tree, one of the worlds leading experts on sales and sales training. Cheri has traveled the globe sharing the stage with some of the very best sales trainers including Robert Kiyosaki, Bob Proctor, Damon John and Sir Richard Branson. Cheri recently accepted an invitation to speak and teach her B.A.N.K. Personality Assessment System at Harvard University.
The DAILY Deposit Radio Show is the place where members of Global BANK Academy join together every day to plug into this world wide community and movement.
Join sales and success coach Ken Cheatham as he gives advice on how to build your customer base through sales, marketing and effective customer service. You will grow personally and professionally as you apply Ken's advice. He knows what he is talking about after a career spanning several decades as a successful sales person. Ken Cheatham is sharing his experience and advice on the BOLD Movers Network. If you have a specific question, call in and let's tackle it. Our investment is in helping you to succeed. Tune in Thursdays at 9:00 am CST for what could be the most important hour of your business day.
Creating Business Harmoney with Mike Calderwood with his guest Sandy Lawrence
The purpose of the Creating Business HarMoney® radio show is to help entrepreneurs build sustainable, profitable, Thriving businesses by providing insights on topics such as: Networking ~Sales ~Marketing ~Leadership ~Life Balance ~And more!
Founded by Michael Calderwood, Thrive Business Center is an organization created to educate and support small business owners who are burned out, spinning their wheels and don’t know what to do next. Michael brings nearly two decades of practical experience to the table, to help them fix what is not working in their business and create sustainable, profitable and thriving enterprises.
Before founding Thrive Business Center, Michael was a serial entrepreneur for nearly twenty years. During that time he built dozens of businesses in many different industries, from home inspections to health and wellness to children’s entertainment. Some of these ventures were extremely successful, some less so, but building these businesses from scratch taught him exactly what it takes to make a small business thrive.
"Sandy Lawrence and Perceptive Marketing have created an entire new outlook on Entrepreneurship and building a business. With her expertise, community involvement, and most of all her passion for helping people, this has made Sandy an icon in her own right! I recommend Sandy Lawrence and Perceptive Marketing to anyone who truly believes in people and growing their business. I proudly profess and recommend to anyone the services of Perceptive Marketing, in order to strengthen their business, grow a new business, or just give the best of you to the community!"
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (498 chatters)
- Hot Button Debates (61 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (59 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (33 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (29 chatters)
- Tha Boxing Voice Radio Show (24 chatters)
- thelordshour (21 chatters)
- The Oracle Speaks (18 chatters)
- in5d (17 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (17 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (17 chatters)
- Namaste Farms (16 chatters)
- The Lions are Out the Cage (16 chatters)
- BerniceBennett (14 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (13 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (13 chatters)
- King of All Trades Blog Talk (12 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (12 chatters)
- eWrestling Radio (11 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (9 chatters)
- the klicious show (9 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (8 chatters)
- The One People Oneness Radio (8 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (8 chatters)
- EnlightenmentEvolution Network (8 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (7 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (7 chatters)
- reactionariez (7 chatters)
- Rifleman (7 chatters)
- HisWordHisWay (7 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (6 chatters)
- Body of Christ (6 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (5 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (5 chatters)
- Big Body Broadcasting (5 chatters)
- Erotic Talk Radio (5 chatters)
- Shifting Times Radio (5 chatters)
- dtm radio (4 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (4 chatters)
- Da Puter Shack Karaoke Radio (4 chatters)
- VOS FREQ9 RADIO (4 chatters)
- Xpoze Radio (4 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (4 chatters)
- The Liberal Redneck (4 chatters)
- The Crystal Show (4 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (4 chatters)
- The Love Zone USA (4 chatters)
- The Marching Podcast (4 chatters)
- The JohnnyStormShow (3 chatters)
- The Seika Network (3 chatters)
- WHTP Radio Network (3 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (3 chatters)
- Healing Light Radio (3 chatters)
- Higher Truth Radio (3 chatters)
- patriots united (3 chatters)
- Promoting Positive Art Expressions (3 chatters)
- Radio Akasha (3 chatters)
- Raw Sex (3 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- Royal Thieves Radio (2 chatters)
- Relationships360 (2 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (2 chatters)
- Matty Ps Radio Happy Hour (2 chatters)
- Art Bulla (2 chatters)
- Ask the Theologian (2 chatters)
- bridge to Humanity (2 chatters)
- COBASM Radio (2 chatters)
- Dollhouse Radio by India Morel (2 chatters)
- drkate (2 chatters)
- Drunken Radio (2 chatters)
- The Captain0 (2 chatters)
- SURN Host (2 chatters)
- Swaggercountdown (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- The Brian and Sherri Show (1 chatters)
- Talking Terror Presents (1 chatters)
- Terrachat Net (1 chatters)
- The Lisa Affect (1 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (1 chatters)
- The Steven James Experience (1 chatters)
- Enterpraisement Media Group (1 chatters)
- Exalted Nation of Truth (1 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- George Ramirez (1 chatters)
- Common Sense Psychic (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Curious Times (1 chatters)
- DiabetesSocMed (1 chatters)
- Barbershop Sports (1 chatters)
- Bonnie Kaye (1 chatters)
- breezysays (1 chatters)
- Catz1* (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- Big Brother After Show (1 chatters)
- Big Brother Spoilers By Mike (1 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (1 chatters)
- AOW Productions (1 chatters)
- NDB Media (1 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- Shay Renae and Friends (1 chatters)