SORT BY Relevancy
Churches of the USA welcomes Thomas Hensley, Pastor at Union Park Christian Church in Orlando, Florida, to talk about anything and everything about the church. Listen in as he shares the church history, worship style, congregation makeup, youth groups, and kids’ program.
Tom hails from Kentucky, a graduate of Kentucky Christian College and Huntington College. He has held ministries in Ohio, Indiana, Georgia and Florida. He has been preaching at Union Park Christian in Orlando for almost 20 years. He and his wife, Marge, just celebrated their 44th wedding anniversary on September 12th. They have three grown children who live in Florida, Ohio and South Carolina, respectively.
Tom has written a book for young ministers on how to prepare and conduct a funeral, published by Amazon and is entitled: The Evolution of a Eulogist.
Check out the Union Park Church’s website. The past 4 weeks of sermons are posted for listening and previous messages are available on Sermon Cloud.
You may email him at email@example.com.
Visit our Churches of the USA website.
Like us on Facebook.
Follow us on Twitter.
SwCA Episode 193: My Life Is More Awesome Than I Ever Dreamed! I Am Grateful But Also Feel Guilty. H
SHOW NOTES: This specific episode is, "My Life Is More Awesome Than I Ever Dreamed! I Am Grateful But Also Feel Guilty. Help!"
Wow. We have so much in our lives that has surpassed our dreams and goals! Our work (paid and/or volunteer), our community of caring (family and friends), our daily joy. We discuss in this show that some people will have a moment of clarity when they look around and realize how far they have surpassed their goals. (The “I really did it” moment!) Other people have a very specific predefined goal and events related thereto (first day of public trading of their firm, standing on the stand at the Olympics receiving a medal, at their wedding, their child’s first day of school, hitting one million dollars in sales, etc.).
I share in the show that I never had a specific singular predefined goal. In the past few years I have looked around and realized, I am living the dream! My work is more exciting, challenging, rewarding and fulfilling than I ever imagined. My community of caring is filled with authentic people that I respect and trust. My physical surroundings (homes, etc.) are beautiful. I have the resources to do what I feel like doing when I feel like doing it. I rarely have an unpleasant person in my life that I ‘have to put up with’ and I am containing to add more layers of resources to my financial independence.
I wake up 99% of the time (except for when I am sick or something horrendous happens in life) really excited about the upcoming day. I dance around in the morning when I rise in celebration of the new day! I can’t wait to see what happens!
How did this happen?
1) I have had numerous specific goals that I have relentlessly pursued.
2) I n
A weekly podcast is no place for breaking news, but we've got it anyway. The Rockies' Triple-A affiliation is headed to Albuquerque, and Double-A is moving to Connecticut. Anthony and Tyler break down what the means for fans and the organization and Simpsons references in the future.
Asheville Tourists radio voice Doug Maurer joins the show to discuss the Tourists' 2014 South Atlantic League title plus Dahl, McMahon, Tapia, and more.
And the guys even find some time to sprinkle in talk about the big league club. Amazing but true!
Whats the ONE thing you shouldnt try to rush as you are planning a wedding? Weight loss!! Join hosts Laurie Towers and Elite Ziegelman as they discuss the trappings of crash dieting, and as they welcome creator of "The Overwhelmed Bride" Jenn Hallak to join in the discussion on wedding details and more....
I decided just now well bout 15 mins ago God laid this upon my heart this will be diffferent times and maybe not the samme day or everyday so will do one as feel lead to do it but it will be a series on my thoughts on my journey. I will ask her this weekend if she would like to a Her Journey broadcast on here. But anyway this is thoughts my thoughts of my journey to where I'm at today. Some may say why a preacher wants to get married in vegas. Well I'm a huge elvis fan always have been and thats part of it also we had a series of not so great exspirences and met some of her family on those like a flat tire broke down in radclife, getting stuck in lexington for 4 days and a semi hitting tge truck causing gllass to richocet and break my arm but it was worth it cause in those moments we was able to grow and it was a learning growth for us both but filled with pain meds in hospital I made the reply Vegas baby and she thought Id forget so it just became like this inside joke with us both... then throughout the following weeks vegas was everywhere to people at concert randomly saying vegas baby to people saying they was married in Janurary or Vegas so it wasnt too small to not see the signs and God was telling us something so on these broadcasts you will hear bout My Journey II will see if she wants to do a Her Journey this weekend.
Fall “Wet Your Whistle” series continues with the world’s foremost cocktail Guru, Brian Van Flandern
September 17th join us at noon as we continue our Fall “Wet Your Whistle” series! At the conclusion of the September 10th episode we touched on cognac cocktails but now we delve deeper into that and all cocktails. Master Mixologist Brian Van Flandern, founder of Creative Cocktail Consultants, creator of the world’s first cognac summit and spirts super geek will join us to tell us how really mix a drink. We will learn what’s new and hip in the cocktail world and maybe we will even tell you a little bit about what Brian’s working on now!
Join at noon on Wednesday to learn how to add more spirit to your mixed drinks!
Episode 957. Today, I welcome back Alexandra Douglas to teach us all about raising Quail. Backyard Poultry with the Chicken Whisperer® is a nationally broadcast web radio show all about keeping backyard poultry, show poultry, and living a self-sufficiant lifestyle. Each week, the Chicken Whisperer®, Editor In Chief of, Chicken Whisperer Magazine, Author of, The Chicken Whisperer's Guide To Keeping Chickens, and National Spokesperson for the USDA-APHIS Biosecurity for Birds Program, welcomes experts in their field from around the country to share their knowledge about backyard poultry, show poultry, and living a self-sufficiant lifestyle. Special guests include, poultry scientist and professor, Dr. Brigid McCrea, Ph.D., Peter Brown, aka The Chicken Doctor, Alexandra Douglas, aka The Quail Lady, Jeannette Beranger, with the Livestock Conservancy, Richard Freudenberger, Publisher of Back Home Magazine, Traci Kennebeck with Purple Lotus Oils, as well as FFA members, 4-H members, poultry club members, and the who's who in the backyard poultry, show poultry, and self-sufficiant lifestyle industries. The Backyard Poultry with the Chicken Whisperer® web radio show has given away more chicken coops, and chicken related prizes than anyone else on the planet! Tune in to learn more about your backyard chickens from the experts!
Blessed and beautiful! Brandi Maxiell may be known for her dueling arguments as a reality star on VH1’s “Basketball Wives LA,” but she’s battled a much tougher opponent and won – that is, ovarian cancer. Today, she’s a wife. A mother. A cancer survivor.
In the prime of her life, Brandi was stricken with ovarian cancer. After months of surgery and treatment, her cancer is now in remission. Ovarian cancer ranks fifth in cancer deaths among women and accounts for more deaths than any other cancer of the female reproductive system.
In August 2009, Brandi had her dream wedding to NBA player Jason Maxiell. The couple immediately began trying to start a family, but Brandi discovered that she had fertility issues. She went through various IVF fertility treatments that failed. Eventually, she’d give birth to a miracle baby in 2011. And now, she’s working on baby #2.
Despite being married to a basketball player, money can’t buy good health! Brandi is a real woman with real health issues that affect millions of women around the globe. Cancer and infertility are the top health concern for women, and Brandi will share her story with all of you.
Brandi will join Take 2 Radio on Tuesday, September 16th at 8pm eastern time.
Anyone looking for a casual alternative for their upcoming event should be sure to check us out. For the antique lovers, the Shabby Sheep Barn offers unique finds of antiques and collectibles. The Shabby Sheep Barn also includes the Creo showroom, featuring handmade furniture and accents made from concrete, metal, and reclaimed wood. We are also host to local events, including the annual Art at the Barn art show, which is held every May.
Robert Cardoza Live is the Intersection of Business and Politics. We discuss Politics-Money & You each weekday from 4pm to 5pm Pacific Time. Our subjects daily include: Law, Financial Planning, Politics, Business, IRS Mistakes, New Technology, Wine and Current Events. We take listener calls and answer their emails as well as run an active chat room during our broadcast.Join us and enjoy our interviews with Business Experts in addition to our Expert Contributors.This show is not for the light of heart, we tell it like it is and sometimes that is a bitter pill to swallow. The truth sometimes hurts. I don't care if you are a Conservative, a Liberal, a Tea Party Person or a Purple People Eater. If you do something good you get credit and if you do something stupid you get blasted.
Well this show will be jam packed with information about group travel. Some people enjoy traveling in groups others don't. Why travel with a group, there are some benefits even if you don't know the people in the group. We'll discuss those benefits. The advantages and disadvantages of traveling in groups.
Group leaders, what are they, who are they, who would make a good group leader. What are the responsibilities of a group leader. There can be huge benefits for declaring yourself the group leader. You've probably been planning group trips anyway, get the perks.
What makes a group? How many people are considered a group? We'll talk about the different numbers based on travel suppliers and partners in the industry.
And of course how to find a group. You are a part of groups throughout your life that can turn into a travel group.
So listen in as we define this fun way to travel with benefits!
Travel Trends, Travel News, The Travelers Club Meetup Group activities, and other fun discussions on this episode of It's Travel Time with Karen
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (496 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (40 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (36 chatters)
- thelordshour (29 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (27 chatters)
- Namaste Farms (26 chatters)
- MN.B.R.T. (22 chatters)
- in5d (18 chatters)
- Curious Times (16 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (14 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (13 chatters)
- The One People Oneness Radio (12 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (12 chatters)
- Winging It In Motown (11 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (10 chatters)
- reactionariez (10 chatters)
- Alan Roger Currie (9 chatters)
- Higher Truth Radio (8 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (8 chatters)
- Shifting Times Radio (7 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (7 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (7 chatters)
- churchfolk (5 chatters)
- HisWordHisWay (5 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (5 chatters)
- Tha Boxing Voice Radio Show (5 chatters)
- The Oracle Speaks (4 chatters)
- The Portal (4 chatters)
- The View from Montana (4 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (4 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio Mass Media (4 chatters)
- Michael Fairman (4 chatters)
- 4 Shits n Giggles (4 chatters)
- Healing Light Radio (4 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (4 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (4 chatters)
- BerniceBennett (4 chatters)
- Bigbagstudios (4 chatters)
- AtaensicNetworkStation (3 chatters)
- Restoring Your Reality (3 chatters)
- Station IWDM (3 chatters)
- SURN Host (3 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (3 chatters)
- The Steven James Experience (3 chatters)
- The Crystal Show (2 chatters)
- The NTuned Show (2 chatters)
- The Smooth Jazz Ride (2 chatters)
- The War Room (2 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (2 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (2 chatters)
- Jay King Network (2 chatters)
- Live with Shirley (2 chatters)
- Omega Man Channel 2 (2 chatters)
- Swaggercountdown (2 chatters)
- Rifleman (2 chatters)
- Raw Sex (2 chatters)
- Quagmire America (2 chatters)
- Random Rants (2 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Body of Christ (2 chatters)
- AmericanMuslim360 (2 chatters)
- Ask the Theologian (1 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (1 chatters)
- cathies DistantEchos (1 chatters)
- Aubrey Allen Smith (1 chatters)
- BBQSS Sports Network (1 chatters)
- Diary of A Psalmist (1 chatters)
- drkate (1 chatters)
- Drunken Radio (1 chatters)
- FFN On The Air (1 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (1 chatters)
- Gamer Girls Radio (1 chatters)
- God In The Midst (1 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (1 chatters)
- KLJN 107 7 (1 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Sweet Psychic (1 chatters)
- SirTemplar (1 chatters)
- Sportscolumndotcom (1 chatters)
- Terrachat Net (1 chatters)
- Personality Speaking (1 chatters)
- Pro MMA Now Radio (1 chatters)
- Pro Wrestling Torch (1 chatters)
- Mystic Light and Shadows (1 chatters)
- NDB Media (1 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (1 chatters)
- manofgod7 (1 chatters)
- Jamie Roxx (1 chatters)
- Larcher and Lorensen (1 chatters)
- Lets talkXXXGod is not Religious (1 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (1 chatters)
- WDC DA MOVEMENT (1 chatters)
- Yizzor Talk (1 chatters)
- TJMorrisETRadio (1 chatters)
- Top Star Hip Hop Radio (1 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (1 chatters)
- TWR Radio (1 chatters)
- The Tailgate Show (1 chatters)
- The Russell Reed Show (1 chatters)
- The Seika Network (1 chatters)
- LadiesTellAll (0 chatters)