SORT BY Relevancy
Every Friday at 7pm EST join Tank for sports talk, discussing the previous and upcoming week's games as well as current topics and news. Calls are welcomed and encouraged as debate is encouraged. There will be interviews with past and current college, pro players and coaches. There will also be a Beauty of the Month that will be posted on both the show's Facebook page and also the webpage. The Locker Room, where the hot sports topics are debated.
Its kind of hard not to get to high or two low on our Boston Celtics. Celtics had a full squad last night against a Miami team that was heavily depleted, and got absolutely destroyed. So the question is are the Celtics still a playoff contender or are they going to make a few more moves and going 76ers on us and completely go full tank.
Red Sox came out last week and said that they are not looking for an ace any longer and are going to go with what they have with the bodies they already have. Is this a good move or should the go after James Shields?
Patriots won an ugly game and look to lock up home field for the playoffs with a Denver loss tonight or a Patriots win next week.
New format for Mondays as we get ready for the best part of professional baseball.....Division Races in full swing and the NFL Preseason with only two more weeks of that. We will have Jim Arnold discussing baseball and we will bring in Emerson Martin, former Steeler, Panther, and Chief,
www.LIBRadio.com is LIVE Sundays with the Falcon Forum. This is one of the premier think tank research groups in the African world. There is a lot of important research that has crossed our desk in the past weeks. Join us from Noon Eastern / 11 AM Central / 9 AM PST. You will NOT be disappointed.
To access full versions of our archives go to www.LIBRadio.com/credit_card.htm
Great show concerning the policing of the police when it comes to the surge in deaths by the hands of police officers. Many of our people in urban cities especailly are saying enough's enough and are throwing up there hands in protest to the deaths of our dear brother MIke Brown and many others.. that we'll discuss in this broadcast tonight.
Starting a tank to house aquatic life in is a very important process in order for that aquatic life to survive. In this episode of Aquatics Euphoria, guest Amber Sheriff will give a run down on the do's and don't's of starting a tank on through the cycling process and much more. Amber will explain these do's and don't's so that beginner fish keeping hobbyists will have success in setting up the habitat for their aquatic life they will purchase with their hard earned money. Call in live 1-347-677-1837!
Inside the Quran, The Open Forum, Not Juz talk
1st HOUR: Inside the Quran M.A.L.I. offers online Qur’anic Arabic classes. The classes conducted through Web Conferencing and Conference Phone call. We teach beginners, intermediate and advanced studies. We teach to read the Qur’an in the Arabic text and understand what is being said. Our concentration is in Qur’anic Arabic grammar and the logic taught by Imam W. Deen Mohammed. We use our own materials and our method is to drill the students on the material that has been presented each week.
2nd HOUR: The Open Forum is hosted by Amadou Shakur who is Director of Development/ Marketing for the International Museum of Muslim Cultures. As Director he lectures to museum and gallery audiences. The museum is currently featuring original African manuscripts covering a period from the ninth to the fifteenth centuries in Timbuktu, Mali. Mr. Shakur was formerly Executive Director for the Shahan Institute, an Islamic research foundation and think tank. Mr. Shakur was former host of a television show entitled “Islam In View” where in-depth interviews on a variety of Islamic and community- oriented topics were discussed. Mr. Shakur lectures on Islamic social and cultural affairs, Islamic Spain, African American and African Islamic history.
3rd HOUR: Not juz talk------Your Host, Michael Hameen brings you topics and guests focusing on men and women who are on making America better for coming generations. You host highlights efforts of guest who are establishing strong community life … not just talk.
do have what it tank to run a line or a room
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (499 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (77 chatters)
- Field Afrikan Radio (37 chatters)
- thelordshour (30 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (29 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (26 chatters)
- Candelos Corner Radio (18 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (11 chatters)
- War on the Horizon Live (11 chatters)
- Coach Khayr (10 chatters)
- Tarhaka (10 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (8 chatters)
- The Turbo Nerds0 (6 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (5 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (5 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (5 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (4 chatters)
- Harvest Time Alert (4 chatters)
- Healing with the Rainbow Rays (4 chatters)
- TonyWolfPaw (4 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (3 chatters)
- WBAR NYC (3 chatters)
- Xpoze Radio (3 chatters)
- TJ Morris ET Radio Show (3 chatters)
- Marijuana Compassion Common Sense (3 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (3 chatters)
- The Literary Corner (2 chatters)
- mrmakeithappen (2 chatters)
- My Little Pony Talk (2 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (2 chatters)
- Aquatic Wetline (2 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (1 chatters)
- Blasturthoughts (1 chatters)
- FoReRadio (1 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- AmericanPatriotRadio (1 chatters)
- IU Radio LIVE Politico Talk (1 chatters)
- Just Us Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Nur uz Zamaan Radio (1 chatters)
- OUR Talk Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (1 chatters)
- Prophet Laron Matthews (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- The Coffee Club (1 chatters)
- Time For A Awakening (1 chatters)