SORT BY Relevancy
Sammi and Mina discuss the role of "the other woman". Can we remove our moral lens from the way we perceive mistresses? Is there any merit in being the other woman? As wives, can we come to see things from the other woman's perspective? Is it ever respectable to be the other woman?
It's the calm before the storm this week on the Punch Drunk Podcast! With summer movie season mere weeks away and Captain America two weeks past we get to talk about some smaller films that can satiate your cinematic needs until Spider-Man hits, namely the romantic comedy The Other Woman starring Cameron Diaz, Leslie Mann, and Kate Upton...oh I can't forget about Jamie Lannister (Nikolaj Coster-Waldau) who plays the man these three are fighting with/over. Then it's on to an American remake of an amazing french action film with Brick Mansions starring Paul Walker and Rza.
Is your boyfriend married? This might sound like a silly question, but in this day and age, it’s actually not that uncommon. What happens when you meet the love of your life, only to find out that he is already married? Perhaps his marriage was already over by the time you came into the picture… Perhaps it wasn’t. Whether you believe that falling in love with a man who’s already spoken for is right or wrong, it happens! Tune into our episode: The Other Woman! We’ll be hearing first-hand accounts from women who have been the mistress, as well as women who found out about their husbands’ mistresses! Why be #1, when you can be #2... we will be discussing, the new show, 'Being Mary Jane.' We are hear to answer all of your questions and we definitely want to hear both sides!
After many years of acting, he asked famed director Barry Levinson for a production job and was guided to the casting department. Matthew has since spent the next 19 years directing actors as a casting director, working with Tim Burton on “Ed Wood and “Mars Attacks”, Brett Ratner on “Rush Hour 1 and 2” and “Family Man”, Nick Cassavetes on “Unhook the Stars”, “She’s So Lovely”, “John Q” “The Notebook”, “Alpha Dog” ,“My Sisters Keeper” and “The Other Woman”, and producer Jerry Bruckheimer on “Crimson Tide” (Tony Scott) and “Con Air” (Simon West). Matthew’s ability to spot and work with talent has allowed him to discover or advance the careers of James Gandolfini and the late Philip Seymour Hoffman (“Money For Nothing”), Ryan Phillipe, Steve Zahn, Danny Nucci and James LeSure (“Crimson Tide”), Don Cheadle (“Devil in a Blue Dress”), Dave Chappelle and Monica Potter (“Con Air”), Lucy Liu (“Shanghai Noon”), Dakota Fanning (“Tomcats”), Roselyn Sanchez (“Rush Hour 2”) Rachel McAdams (“The Notebook”), Katt Williams (“Friday After Next”), and Anton Yelchin, Olivia Wilde, Amanda Seyfried (“Alpha Dog”) just to name a few! You can email your questions to email@example.com or follow us on Twitter @123Film
On this week's ScreenPicks Movie Show, were review four new films: The Other Woman, Locke, Last Passenger, and Bright Days Ahead.
Melanie R., Writer/Director/Producer, created a book called "How the Wife Becomes the other Woman." After having a book signing and a lot of people making noise about her book she decided to make the book into a stage play. The cast members are set and ready to hit the stage on November 29, 2014. Tune in to learn more about Melanie and her stage play.
Have you ever been the "other" woman or man in a relationship? I have, and I can tell you it's no fun when the hits the fan! However I have to realize that the "other" woman is usually the victim, pulled into a world, she never wanted to be in. At least that the case for me. I would love to hear your story on how the "other" woman or man have effected your marriage or relationship. Married women, how do you handle the "other" woman? Married men, how do you address the "other" man? I'm going to share the message I received via FB when confronted by a married woman. One thing is for sure, there is 3 sides to every story, and soon you will hear my side.
Get inside the mind of Tunette Powell, author of "The Other Woman," as she discusses the creation of her book, her hopes, fears, dreams and goals.
"The Other Woman is a bold and emotional memoir based on a sixteen-line rap written by the daughter of an addict." - Write Life
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (388 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (33 chatters)
- Curious Times (26 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (21 chatters)
- thelordshour (14 chatters)
- The Sorceress Cagliastro (12 chatters)
- Vinny Bond (10 chatters)
- Odwirafo (10 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (10 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (9 chatters)
- DavetheMystic (7 chatters)
- AirWavesAmerica (6 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (6 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (5 chatters)
- Go Nameless Its Painless (5 chatters)
- Xpoze Radio (5 chatters)
- Variety Radio Online (4 chatters)
- Goddess Rhonda (4 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (4 chatters)
- Butterfly Evolution (4 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (4 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (4 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (4 chatters)
- SupermanHomepage (4 chatters)
- Levitating Mindsets Network (4 chatters)
- Just Us Radio Network (3 chatters)
- Father Teresa (3 chatters)
- Jay King Network (3 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (3 chatters)
- The Life Oasis Empowerment Radio (2 chatters)
- WTLC Talk Radio (2 chatters)
- HME Network (2 chatters)
- Harvest Time Alert (2 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (2 chatters)
- SURN Host (2 chatters)
- Apostle Antonia (2 chatters)
- DPRPresents (2 chatters)
- Dragon vs Dragon (1 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- G Konsciousness Radio (1 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (1 chatters)
- CommonSenseConversations (1 chatters)
- The Daily Broward Show (1 chatters)
- mrmakeithappen (1 chatters)
- Top Star Hip Hop Radio (1 chatters)
- Woman 2 Woman1 (1 chatters)