SORT BY Relevancy
What’s going on my Ni**a?!! Shout out to all of my real ni**gas out there!! This word has exhausted in the vocabularies of black for most of our existence in America. What does it truly mean? Why do we still use it? Is it really a term of endearment? Or the perpetuation of eras that we need to move on from? Most importantly, how can we solve the issues and disconnects! Solution based radio!
In Michigan, just a few days ago, a young man in a suburb of Detroit captured a video of bullies taunting him and calling him nigger as they rode the bus to a concert. The students responsible for the taunting were suspended, but the mother of the victim and some other supporters think that their should be a more harsh penalty. Unfortunately, the situation may not hold a lot of weight in the way of racial intimidation. But, why is that? Call in this Monday at 7pm to comment on the HOT TOPIC ~ "ARE BLACK PEOPLE CONTRIBUTING TO RACISM BY USING THE N-WORD?" Call 760.283.4647 to listen in and hit the #1 Key to comment! Don't forget to download the E-Block Radio mobile app >> www.tinyurl.com/eblockradio << and take the show eveywhere with you! *****SPECIAL MUSICAL GUEST WRITERZBLOCK G*****
Due to our technical difficulties on Wednesday, we will be covering some of the same topics which include our main topic for the day, the contriversial ''N Word" which is wedging itself in between different races still today.
Other topics include early retirement in the NFL referencing Chris Borland from the San Fransisco 49ers, Police brutality and its ties to the recent media circus of negatively spun stories and our opinion on if it is the correct way to spin it.
as usual we will have our other segments with Juicy the Judge and Weather man Joe
Join us today 5:30 CST as we raised the questions
Should the N-word be retired?
“If we’re going to use the word then people are going to use the word”
Trinadad James rapper
Some of the hottest records and artist today are rewarded handsomely and use the N- word freely, do African-Americans help to perpetuate racist attitudes and behavior by our casual use and acceptance of N-word?
To have your thoughts views and opinions heard 718-508-9555 press #1 to share your thoughts or just listen in…..
With there still being high levels of media attention on the racist chants of SAE fraternity at Oklahoma University, the house mother using the N-word freely on video, and rap music being pulled back into the spotlight for the words, who is really at the core of the N-word still being an issue? Who do we point the finger at or do we even need to point a finger?
We discuss this and more on today's show. Tune in or if you're on the road, call in to listen/voice your opinion at 646-200-4249
Whether it's racist white people using the term to hurt, degrade and insult...or ignorant minorities using it as a term of endearment, the term NIGGER has been and will continue to be one of the most sensitive and potentially volatile topics in the entire country. Tune into "The BEST of The Dedan Tolbert Show" TONIGHT at 9:00pm EST as we discuss the critically acclaimed movie, "Fruitvale Station", "The N Word", it's origin and future in the black community, as well as the world as a whole. Listen 7 nights a week by calling 646 200 0366 or online worldwide at www.dedantolbertshow.com..."REAL Radio that Matters".
Join Host Live Chats
- John Baptist (94 chatters)
- Tha Boxing Voice Radio Show (60 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (39 chatters)
- BeverlyD (39 chatters)
- Paradigm Shift Radio (34 chatters)
- thelordshour (23 chatters)
- Rich Wilson (17 chatters)
- The NIGGA CHURCH (11 chatters)
- Curious Times (11 chatters)
- Libertys Thunder (9 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (9 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (8 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (7 chatters)
- Rapture Ready Radio (5 chatters)
- THEE ALMIGHTY ALLSUNDARA (5 chatters)
- Married 2 Change Radio (5 chatters)
- OPWR (5 chatters)
- Fresh Fire Prayer LineBrother Kay (5 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (4 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (4 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (3 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (3 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (3 chatters)
- Inspire Radio Network (3 chatters)
- Know Thyself Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Denise and Janice Tunnell (2 chatters)
- SURN Host (2 chatters)
- Paranormal Talk 101 (2 chatters)
- The Seika Network (2 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Talk2Q (1 chatters)
- Freestyle Hour (1 chatters)
- carsonscorner (1 chatters)
- Is That Jazz Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- LivingParanormal (1 chatters)