SORT BY Relevancy
New Years Day Special !!
Order 14-part Series - http://www.fhu2.org/mwd.html
Roy Masters On Man-Woman Relationships
Part 1 of 14
Browse Catalog - http://fhu2.org
in Self Help
Author, hypnotherapist, Certified Life Coach, Master Energy Healer, Jennifer Masters is our guest speaker on a live show, with the topic; Relationships- Molecules of Emotion. She says that every thought that we have impacts our body. Whether positive or negative. Thinking I AM SICK can make us sick. Thinking I AM VIBRANTLY HEALTHY can convey and add to the body wellness. Our minds create our illness, coupled with emotion we can make ourselves ill. This same theory can be used on relationships. When we complain about our lover, husband, wife.... we begin to feel more negative, we create conflict inside the relationship.
When we think loving thoughts about our mate - we increase the love between our partners and our selves. Every illness has an emotional component (and thought) attached to it. www.jenniferelizabethemasters.com
1) Program introduction
2) The Money Masters are about the Control , Issueing Money as Debt plus intrest and the Creation of Money . And its power to Control Goverments and world events threw the loaning of money .
3) The playing of Part 7 of the Money Masters .
4) Music Break
5) My finnal Comments
6) Closing music , Them song of Canada
1) Program Introduction
2) We will be playing part 6 of the money masters . In this sound chip they explain how the Federal Resurve and the Bank of England loaned money to over throw the Sar in Russia and support a Communism Russia State .
3) The playing of Part 3
4) My finnal Comments
5) Closing Music , them song of O , Canada
Host: Ann Masters
Ann discusses the 4th Of July Seminar and also talks about her husband – Roy Masters.
Callers: Several people on this segment call in to chat with Ann. A gentleman asks for advice on knowing when he is being deceived. Another gentleman wants to know if watching the process of expelling evil spirits can be dangerous.
Click on the title to learn more about Roy Masters' book How Your Mind Can Make You Well.
For more information, visit http://www.fhu.com
Originally aired: July 12, 2012 - Hour 1
Join us July 13th 6 pm PST as we welcome nominees for the Masters Hall of Fame.
We will be joined by 2014 Masters Hall of Fame nominees: Prince Loeffler, Marc Stoner, James Neiman and Raul Ries. We will discuss their martial arts backgrounds and their upcoming induction into the prestigious Masters Hall of Fame.
Join Host Live Chats
There are no live chats in progress