SORT BY Relevancy
Please join Dave the Mystic on Monday, 11/30/15 at 8PM MST with guest Chief Golden Light Eagle. Teacher of The Star Ways, Chief Golden Light Eagle is one of the "original code carriers" of Turtle Island (North America). Nakota Sundance Chief Golden Light Eagle, is a member of the Nakota Ihunktowan Band of South Dakota, a spiritual advisor, and one of the seven Sundance Chiefs of the Yankton Nakota. Through years of prayer and ceremony, with a group of spiritual teachers, he has brought forth interpretations of the Star Laws. We will be discussing spirituality and the upcoming 12;12 Star Knowledge Conference. Please visit www.starknowledgeenterprises.com for more information.
Dave the Mystic
General Sports Talk with your hosts Robert Ford, JaQuan Jenkins & Andre Peterson.
1. Adrian Peterson moves past OJ Simpson and Corey Dillon on NFL All Time Rushing List
2. NFL Playoff Picture
3. Patriots avoids major injury to Rob Gronkowski, but will miss at least two games.
4. Cardinals Chris Johnson fractures tibia, still gathering info on how long he will be out.
5. Eagles HC Chip Kelly denies meeting with USC.
6. Chiefs have won 5 straight without Jamaal Charles.
7. NFL Predictions: Seattle at Minnesota, & Indianapolis at Pittsburgh.
8. Report: No guarantee that Peyton Manning will play again this season.
9. Mark Richt out at Georgia
10. Top 5 Teams in CFB
11. Clay Helton named permanent coach at USC
12. Does Iowa and North Carolina have a chance this weekend?
13. Will Muschamp getting consideration from South Carolina.
14. CFB Predictions: #12. Florida at #2. Alabama, #5. Michigan State at #4. Iowa, and #14. North Carolina at #1. Clemson.
15. How will Kobe be received in his hometown of Philly tomorrow night?
16. Top 5 Lakers of All Time
17. Cavaliers may be getting Kyrie Irving & Iman Shumpert back soon
18. Fantasy Shout outs
19. Is Denzel Valentine College Basketball's best player.
Trying to actually speak with everyone, last time there were issues with the web sight and/or my ignorance as to how this works. But I wont stop until I figure it out. Peace and Solidarity to you all, and thank you for your support and encouragement.
MONDAY NOV 30 at 8:00 PM. This is it until February kids!!! Last wrap-up show of the year, and then we re-tool over the winter. It's like a zunami (stole that from another show) of activity just waiting to happen, and we'll talk about it! Who lives, who dies, who knows?
Your calls taken at 646-721-9605 and just click to listen. No downloads, no BS!!!
Even if you're not a con man or a charmer, it doesn't mean that you don't want people to be there for you and support your dreams and aspirations. What does it take to get the support you need though? Do you use money? Promises? Sex? Lies?
Many people get engulfed in the business plan on paper , but what about its business model and how the business operates and generate revenue in real time alongside competitors. So the age old question remains, is it that people plan to fail or fail to plan
Another Man’s War
The Sam Childers Story
Machine Gun Preacher Sam Childers grew up in the hills of Pennsylvania. His parents were decent, honest people but at an early age Sam started to show a knack for getting into trouble. His father, a former marine, grew fond of saying “Boy, somebody’s gonna kill you one of these days!”
A Troubled Teen
By his early teens Sam was constantly in fist fights, selling hard drugs and sleeping with married women. He continued to slide deeper into a life of violence and crime until he became a Shotgunner – an armed guard for drug dealers. It was during this stage of his life that he met Lynn, a stripper, who would later become his wife.
Unlearning a Life of Crime
Sam, haunted by his father’s words, became increasingly concerned that he was going to be killed because of drugs and slowly began to distance himself from his former life. He found a job in construction and prospered despite his continuing drug and alcohol habit. Lynn, meanwhile, returned to the Church she had forsaken as a young adult.
A Changed Man
Sam also sought to re-establish his relationship with God and began to live a clean life. Slowly, things began to change for the better. Lynn gave birth to a healthy baby girl and Sam started his own construction business. Little did they know that their greatest challenge was just around the corner.
JOIN US CALL IN NUMBER IS 646-929-2870 SPEAK TO SAM PERSONALLY OR YOUR BOY KDIDDY!
YOU GOT QUESTIONS WE GOT ANSWER
The Phoenix Suns took some heartbreaking losses last week, including against the Golden State Warriors and the New Orleans Pelicans. Suns Talk Radio takes an inside look at these games and we take a look at the week ahead. We are also discussing the shooting performances of TJ Warren. Can he be a legitamte starting 3 for the team? Tweet us your thoughts! @SunsTalkRadio also feel free to call in 323-870-4073