SORT BY Relevancy
From IMDB.com "George Timothy Clooney was born on May 6, 1961, in Lexington, Kentucky, to Nina Bruce (née Warren), a former beauty pageant queen, and Nick Clooney, a former anchorman and game show host (who was also the brother of singer Rosemary Clooney). He is of largely Irish, English, and German ancestry. Clooney spent most of this youth in Ohio and Kentucky, and graduated from Augusta High School. He was very active in sports such as basketball and baseball, and tried out for the Cincinatti Reds, but was not offered a contract."
George (53) just got married for the second time last Sept 27th 2014 in Venice Italy to British lawyer (barrista) Amal Alamuddin which is being publicized in all the major media outlets.
'Marriage feels pretty damn great!' Smitten George Clooney opens up on tying the knot with Amal Alamuddin as first pictures from their lavish Italian wedding are revealed
WELCOME TO A NEW SEASON OF "TRUTH IN THE WORD" RADIO SHOW. WHERE THE WORD OF GOD IS TAUGHT AND PREACHED THROUGH THE GRACE OF ALMIGHTY GOD. LEARN SOME LIFE CHANGING SPIRITUAL TRUTHS THAT WILL TRANSFORM YOUR LIFE THROUGH LIFE'S PRACTICAL APPLICATIONS. JOIN US EVERY TUESDAY AT 7PM TO 8:30PM. OUR GUEST SPEAKERS ARE CHRISTIAN LEADERS IN THE BODY OF CHRIST, WHO ARE LED BY THE HOLY SPIRIT. LEADERS WITH INTEGRITY AND CHARACTER THAT WILL PREACH AND TEACH FRANKLY,OPENLY AND HONESTLY ACCORDING TO THE WORD OF GOD.
The Word became flesh and made his dwelling among us. We have seen his glory, the glory of the one and only Son, who came from the Father, full of grace and truth. (John 1:14)
ITS MONDAY MADNESS with your host Queen Mzchoclit. Tonight will be a interesting show. We will have our Topic "Should Women or Men go to Jail for not paying ChildSupport? There may be alot of us that say yes lock them and throw away the key and then there are alot of us who say if they are locked so how is the child support going to get paid. We are going to discuss this and more . The 2nd hr of the show you know what we do WILD OUT ON MONDAY MADNESS! See you there!!
Live interviews with Cole Custer, who became the youngest NASCAR national series winner in history in the Camping World Truck Series at Loudon, and paraplegic sprint car racer Eric Saunders highlight tonight’s episode of Motorsports Madness beginning at 7 PM Eastern on Speed77 Radio powered by Race Chaser Online.
Co-hosts Jacob Seelman and Tom Baker take their cast of motorsports insiders on an all-access look through the weekend in motorsports as they look back at Jeff Gordon’s day in Dover, Courtney Force’s storm to victory in Gateway and much more in addition to talking with Saunders and Custer about their seasons to date and their respective roads in motorsports.
Joel Sebastianelli returns to talk Simon Pagenaud’s signing with Team Penske, Steven Ovens breaks down Berlin dominator Donny Schatz and the crew looks ahead to the beginning of Round Two of the Chase this weekend in Kansas as well during the broadcast.
As always, commentary on all things motorsports is also possible during the fastest motorsports show on the web — including Indy Lights, dirt and pavement modifieds, super late models and much more!
We are all familiar with that popular line from the Jerry Maguire movie - "SHOW ME THE MONEY!" George Najjar, CEO of Boresha International, says "Show me the value and benefits, and then the money will pour like a rainstorm."
If you believe that "all things are possible," then believe that you can have it all-- the value, the benefits, the money, a great product, and a great opportunity -- Boresha, the ONLY fat burning coffee and tea in the world. Moreover, the products are nutritious and delicious. Try them and you will love them.
Join Alan Zlotorzynski & Tavares Gooden for Ravens Monday Night Quarterback, presented by Fanspeak.com.
Tonight the guys will recap the Ravens big 38-10 win over the Carolina Panthers. Alan will have all of the stats that matter and the audio highlights as well as press conferences following the game.
Tavares breaks down what went right on a great day for the Ravens who are now 3-1 at the quarter poll.
The guys then welcome in two very special guests. First, former Ravens running back LeRon McClain will join the show and discuss his time in Baltimore with his old teammate, No.56.
Following LeRon, it’s our pleasure to welcome Heisman Trophy winner and former Tennessee Titan EDDIE GEORGE to the show. We will ask Eddie about his classic battles with Ray Lewis and the Ravens as well as his storied career, both in the NFL and at Ohio State with the Buckeyes. We will also talk to Eddie about his life away from football, which includes Shakespeare, reality TV with a famous wife and Fox Sports College Football.
Showtime is 9:00 p.m. and will last 2 full hours. You can follow Alan on Twitter @zlotsports and Tavares @Tgood52
Monster & More Radio with hosts George the Zombie and CY-FI started in june of 2011.
the show comers all kinds of Monsters from Film, Books, Music and Real-life.our guest come from all walks of life.
only thing for sure you never know whats going to happen on monsters.
call in join the show or check us out at a convention near you.
Eric Holder’s legacy: Enabling Al Sharpton’s “I have a scheme” civil-rights agenda; The "inequality" bed-wetters are misleading you; The Great Big End-of-September Midterm Election Roundup; Like autumn leaves, Obama's story changes to match the season; Obama hasn’t a clue what he’s doing in the Middle East - or maybe he does. But at least he isn’t George W. Bush; and the Arab world produces nothing but hatred and violence. Why? Islam.
We are a group of disabled Veterans who are active advocates for the rights of veterans who have served in the United States Military and their families. We advocate for the rights of veterans. We talk to the the politicians who want to talk to us and we promote Americanism.
Mondays Hosts: Jonathan Bibbins, Michael Fortune And Dr Jorge Anderson
Topic: Open Forum
Tuesdays Hosts: Stephanie Ruscigno
Topic Miltary Sexual Trauma
Wednesday Hotess: Marilyn Wyche
Topic VA Benefits
Thursday Host George Cash/ Michael Fortune
Call 646-668-8648 to be on the show Live with us or just listen in Live to the show.. If calling from a landline you must first dial 1 then the number. Join Coaldust an Jolene everyday from 4 till 5 pm eastern time.You can also find us on Facebook along with Twitter..Gatewood's Legacy has a like page on facebook a group page and our web site is www.gatewoodslegacy.com you can also join us there. Here are some quotes from Gatewood Galbraith "Newt (former House Speaker Gingrich) and Mitch (Senate Minority Leader McConnell) are aliens, not conservatives. They never met a bloated police state they didn't like." Quotes from Gatewood "For all you Petrochemical-Pharmaceutical-Military-Industrial-Transnational-Corporate-Fascist-Elite-Bastards, I've got your karma right here. "If I was going to lie to you, I'd already be elected. "Ronald Reagan and George Bush aren't conservatives. They are aliens." "My opponents are both honorable men, and I believe they're telling the truth on each other in those ads they're running. If they're lying, we can't use 'em in Congress. If they're telling the truth, we sure as hell can't use 'em." "We're going to take the government out of your bedroom, your bloodstream, your brain, your bladder, your business, your billfold, your back pockets, your bingo halls and your Internet bulletin boards." "Did my father's generation hit the beaches of Normandy and Iwo Jima so that I'd have to pee in a cup to hold a job in America?" Give us a call at 646-668-8648 to be on the show.
Tonight we start wiht: Confessions of a Stay-at-Home..wait, no that's not right. Confessions of a "New"-At-Home-Mom who hasn't a clue what she's doing. This career girl worked hard for the top job in LA radio and now it's time to LET IT GO.. (or is that just stuck in my head becuase I've been forced to watch the DVD a gazillion times?)
Answer Me This: What happened this weekend? How's it feel to be back? What's next & how are we doing it since I don't have a "DIY" crafting skill molocule in my entire body?
MARCO GONZALEZ stops by to bring the "Pop Talk". What went down in Hollywood that we missed? He's backstage on CBS's The Talk every day now so he's in the mix, and we're at the mall. Thank goodness for Marco.
He'll ask what the heck I was doing on the Red Carpet Sunday and I really hope he asks me "Who are you wearing?". You'll never believe the answer!
And we'll wrap it up by playing "When Is Fireman Matt Coming Back?".
Thanks for joinging tonight's Mommy Monday Show, please follow us on Twitter & let's rock this week together.
After a bye week, Alex and Bryan are back to talk all things MAC football, and even some big news surronding the Belt.
Week 5 brought on widespread MAC play, and while a few teams had byes, the majority of the league took the field for games that actually matter. We broke down all of the madness from week 5, looked ahead at what week 6 should hold for us, and made our picks.
We also answered some reader questions from our Hustle Bag. It's a long one, so crack open a Lunchable and settle in.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (94 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (85 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (41 chatters)
- WQ4D Radio (23 chatters)
- The Portal (21 chatters)
- thelordshour (20 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (16 chatters)
- HOV Radio (15 chatters)
- churchfolk (11 chatters)
- Fins Radio (11 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (10 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (10 chatters)
- TruthRadioNetwork (9 chatters)
- Hidden Wisdom Radio (9 chatters)
- LiveParanormal History FM (8 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (8 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (7 chatters)
- Rabbi Aryel Nachman (7 chatters)
- SHRAonair (7 chatters)
- NCI Radio (6 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (6 chatters)
- Symmetry of Soul (5 chatters)
- Random Brain Activity (5 chatters)
- Jeff Coats X Pitboss Waterfowl (5 chatters)
- SpiritMessages (5 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (5 chatters)
- RFB Radio WOW (5 chatters)
- Bill Murray (5 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (4 chatters)
- Indie Chick Radio (4 chatters)
- Real Talk Radio17 (4 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (4 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (4 chatters)
- Twin Radio (3 chatters)
- thedean (3 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (3 chatters)
- Krista Dickan (3 chatters)
- Moving Train Radio (3 chatters)
- Reel Life Radio LIFE IS A MOVIE (3 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (3 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (3 chatters)
- Marjorie Cole (3 chatters)
- HisWordHisWay (3 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (3 chatters)
- Aquatic Wetline (3 chatters)
- BC Interruption Radio (3 chatters)
- American Statesman (2 chatters)
- Black FreeThinkers (2 chatters)
- Body of Christ (2 chatters)
- George Ramirez (2 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (2 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (2 chatters)
- The Love Channel Show (2 chatters)
- Rick Moran (2 chatters)
- Pit Bulletin Legal News (2 chatters)
- Psychic Melinda (2 chatters)
- Paranormal Geeks Radio (2 chatters)
- Off the Rails Radio (2 chatters)
- wayneG (2 chatters)
- TopSportsReport (2 chatters)
- SpeakingXOut (2 chatters)
- The Road Less Traveled (2 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (1 chatters)
- UP AND DOWN MAGAZINE (1 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- WitchTalk Radio0 (1 chatters)
- Woman2WomanTalkingToMen (1 chatters)
- WQYB Radio Network (1 chatters)
- YHWH The TRUE NAME (1 chatters)
- Your Enlightenment Zone (1 chatters)
- Real Talk With Robert Simmons (1 chatters)
- redmaryland (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (1 chatters)
- RotoExpertsXcom FantasySports Show (1 chatters)
- Shay Renae and Friends (1 chatters)
- The Madden Voice (1 chatters)
- Survival Radio Network (1 chatters)
- SOUL 1 RADIO (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- Cross Talk Radio brother Lawrence (1 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Inspire Radio Network (1 chatters)
- JakeyandTheAce (1 chatters)
- Jamie Roxx (1 chatters)
- BishopJD (1 chatters)
- Cynde Meyer (1 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (1 chatters)
- Dominick Calvitto (1 chatters)
- Fancalls (1 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (1 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (1 chatters)
- Angel Heart Radio (1 chatters)
- Bebee and Friends Network (1 chatters)
- AirAmarteifioRadio (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)