SORT BY Relevancy
Join AJ, Karen, and Alyssa live from the Lost 2014 Reunion in Oahu, along with Jamie as they discuss what it's like being part of the Lost Experience. Joining us to talk about Lost 2014 will be event planner Kelley. Also jping us will be Jo to talk about Cancer Gets Lost, the charity auction
in The Bible
Pastor Martin Richling from The Scriptures Alone Bible School continues in the teaching of Romans chapter 10 aright to the listeners of this Radio Broadcast.
As you are starting to now see, the FOOLS who use Romans chapter 10 to speak to LOST PEOPLE, are simply wresting the scriptures. They are UNLEARNED and UNSTABLE FOOLS who know nothing.
This is very important to understand for your own soul's sake. For if you do not know TRUTH, you can never discern the lies being told to you.
THINK! It's your soul...
Join Bishop (Prophet) Jerome R. Crawford, Host Pastor of the Morrisania Temple of Praise Apostolic Church Worldwide, Bronx, New York
Listen Are You
2- FEELING LOST OR DOWN?
3- LOST YOUR JOB?
4- NEED A NEW START IN LIFE?
5- NEED A JOB OR AN APARTMENT?
6- FAMILY AND MARRIAGE PROBLEMS?
7- WANT GOD TO OPEN DORRS FOR YOU?
YOU NEED TO GET ON THIS LINE GIVE YOUR PRAYER REQUEST, SOW A SEED, AND WATCH GOD BEGIN TO BLESS YOU...
Live Healing, Deliverance, and Breakthrough Praying
Make Your Live Prayer Request
Email Your Pray Request While on the Live Prayer Call (Pastorjcrawford@live.com)
Live Prayer and Prophiecy Yes Right On-Live
Point of Contact for Supernaturel Healing
Join The Prophet of God.. And Watch God Take You To Another Level In Him (if you believe)
Join Vaccine Rights Attorney Alan Phillips, J.D. on Tuesday September 23, 2014, with special guest Lindsey Pelton, a parent who lost a child to vaccine; and Dr. Len Horowitz, DMD, author of Emerging Viruses, Aids & Ebola, Nature, Accident or Intentional?, discussing his past research and the current Ebola outbreaks, the deep end of the "rabbit hole" and controlled opposition; and Attorney Phillips discussing your right to refuse emergency Ebola vaccines should there be a declared Ebola emergency and emergency vaccines mandated. Sign-up for the weekly Vaccine Rights E-Newsletter for information about upcoming Vaccine Agenda radio shows, vaccine news, and vaccine legal issues at http://vaccinerights.com/newslettersignup.html, and see breaking vaccine news articles at www.pandemicresponseproject.com/news.html.
Hosts Marie Langlie and Beth Jacobson, will be joined by Deanna Fjelsted, the owner of Soul Purpose and a Certified Life and Business Coach. Several years ago, after building a very successful business with a start-up division at a local bank, she knew her soul longed for more. She decided to go back to school to pursue her passion. After earning her certifications in NLP HNLP and Hypnotherapy she eventually started her business. At the time, she thought she had all the necessary tools to start and run a successful business. But instead, nearly lost everything. After walking away from it for a while, Deanna knew she had to go back and figure out what went wrong. What she discovered became her book Follow Your Purpose, A Guide for Laying a Strong Business Foundation. Deanna will be outlining critical steps that every business owner must know.
If you have a question regarding your business, please call in during the 2nd half of the show. Each caller will receive a free e-book from Deanna!
Contact info: firstname.lastname@example.org
Beth Jacobson 651-900-4136
Marie Langlie 651-303-0555
No one likes to be called a dumb animal. The idea of it smacks right in the face of our dignity. For one thing, contrary to popular scientific belief, we are not animals. For another thing, we're not dumb. Well, not all the time. But our Lord calls us sheep quite often and one has to wonder why. Sheep are considered not to be very bright animals. According to the people who make such distinctions, the IQ of sheep falls between a pig and cattle. Whatever that means...
Sheep have a tendency to flock toward each other in groups and then they almost always need a leader. Enter the shepherd, the one who takes care of the flock by find food, leading them to safety, takes care of them, and all sorts things that shepherds. People are a lot like sheep. We have a higher IQ than a sheep but we're really not much different from them. We tend to flock together in groups. We get lost and need help finding our way. We also have the need for leaders.
Enter the Good Shepherd...or the Other Shepherd. Ultimately we decided which shepherd we follow
Join me as we discuss this topic with author Donovan Neal. You can call in 646-595-2083, press 1 to be live on air. Or, you can download the WLUV radio mobile app. Any way you can, join us.
Join Destiny Empowerment Hour's Host Ms. Cherise L. Riley as she sits down with Ms. Kristi Culbreath-Roberts to discuss how she drastically transformed her life and body. This amazing transformation has truly been a lifestyle change and a wonderful journey for Kristi, that she now shares with hundreds of followers on social media. Check out her story:
I made up my mind 2 years ago at the weight of 230 lbs that I no longer wanted to continue to be overweight or take blood pressure pills and decided to make a lifestyle change by changing my eating habits and exercise regime. When I first started this venture I started out as a VEGAN and I really dint put much into a Goal of what I wanted or where I wanted to be I just knew I wanted to lose weight and get into cuter clothes. I had a friend at work who lost about 100 lbs and he was doing it all naturally, no surgery, no diet pulls, or quick weight loss gimmicks I knew if he could do it , so could I. I decided to start working out with him during my lunch time change what I would eat and drink and start looking at food labels.Before you knew it I became a workout Junkie and sweets and carbs were no longer part of my life. I created a goal chart that showed where I started and where I wanted to be and at the time it was to be150 lbs or a size 6 whichever came first for me.
Two years later I'm glad to report that I have made goal I am 149 lbs now,
Acheivements: certified group fitness trainer for PIYO - this is a combination of Pilates and Yoga. Certified Insanity group fitness instructor while currently preparing my body to get lean for Physique Body Building Competition. My key to success was to stay Consistent, Constantly challenge myself, staying motivated to inspire others to join me in this journey so they also can live a healthier lifestyle!
Please join Dr Jennifer Daniels on September 23rd at 6pm EDT for the Healing with Dr Daniels Show. The show's title is Gulf War Syndrome. Dr Daniels' Guest was there. He returned from the gulf war only to find he had lost his health, lost his ability to work and was about to lose his marriage. Bizarre symptoms tormented him and threatened to destroy his life. Find out how he found his way to health and fathered a healthy child who is now 14 years old.
The Lethal Dose; Why Your Doctor is Prescribing It.
Get Dr Daniels' NEW book here: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00DR6JPNW
Listen by phone or call (914-338-0695 or online click this link or copy this on your browser:
Go to http://healingwithdrdaniels.chatango.com/
: Build Resilience and Overcome Challenges
Adversity, personal injury, grief and loss can make you feel as though you have lost touch with yourself, but the truth is that adversity introduces us to our real selves. When you survive something traumatic or difficult, you have the opportunity to increase your personal power and inner strength. You’re strong and brave and amazing, or you wouldn’t have made it this far. Surviving takes courage, intelligence, and personal power. Resilience is going beyond survival; it’s the ability to get back up when you get knocked down, bounce back, adapt, and roll with the punches. You can build your resilience.Here are some strategies you can use to build resilience and personal power:
Marti MacGibbon, CADC-II, ACRPS, CAPMS, is a member of the National Speakers Association, an inspirational speaker, standup comic, certified addiction treatment professional, and author of the nationally award winning memoir, Never Give in to Fear: Laughing All the Way Up from Rock Bottom.Marti is an internationally known author and an expert on trauma resolutionand addiction. She holds five professional certifications in her specialized field, including the ACRPS, (Advanced Certified Relapse Prevention Specialist, and the CAPMS (Certified Addiction-Free Pain Management Specialist).
Few speakers have a personal comeback story as riveting and inspirational as Marti’s. She has recovered from and triumphed over nightmare experiences such as being trafficked to Tokyo and held prisoner by Japanese organized crime, homelessness, domestic violence,post-traumatic stress disorder and hard-core drug addiction. Marti employed simple, effective strategies to transform her life, and shares them to motivate, encourage, and energize audiences.
Mary Anne Radmacher and Liz Kalloch are co-authors and artists of SHE: A Celebration of Greatness in every Woman which celebrates the unique characteristics of every woman that sometimes get put on the back burner in times of life challenges. Everyone has value and if you are looking for encouragement, this book is for you. It defines so many qualities we all have, shares others quotes on the topic and writes a letter of hope to you when the words sometimes do not seem to come.
Time to remember who you are, what is your greatness and hear words that soothe the heart and soul. Are you finding your value is not shining? Are you feeling alone and troubled with changes in your life? Are you unhappy and possibly looking at things that do not let your light shine through?
This show is dedicated to finding and educating Ephraim. Who is Ephraim but the ten lost tribes as described in the Tanach. The question you must answer is: Are you Ephraim? Join us as we speak with Prophet Tom Deckard as he gives us key information about Ephraim today.
Join Mr. Brett A. Scudder for his presentation on The Humane and Emotional State of our Youth.
About the Tour.
SISFI is hosting our Suicide Awareness and Prevention NY Tour on Sept. 17th - Oct 3rd across NYC, Long Island and Westchester to bring more awareness, services, programs and resources to address the increasing numbers of people facing serious life and emotional challenges, and human suffering with suicide ideations/thoughts, and supporting families who lost loved ones to suicide.
The theme of the tour is “Look into my heart and mind, tell me what you see”. It highlights the realities of not knowing what’s in a person’s mind or on their heart by what we see on the outside, and that we must engage in dialog and allow an open and comfortable atmosphere for people to open up and express themselves. The workshops and radio shows of the tour are scheduled at different times every day across the 3 cities.
We have aligned 15 community workshops, 3 luncheons and 15 radio shows to bring people, mental health professionals, energy therapists, health professionals, survivors and healers together to address this very serious and important topic affecting many people in our communities. While the community workshops are local in the 3 cities, the radio shows will have guests from across the country who lost loved ones, and practitioners who specializes in the support, treatment, recovery and healing of mental health, life coaching, emotional wellness and human suffering.
For full schedule of the tour check the website http://sisfi.org/suicidetours.html.
Like the tour page on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/sisfi.suicideawarenesstours and Follow the tour on Twitter https://twitter.com/SuicideAPTours.
For any questions please contact us at SISFI via (347) 817-8686 or Ask@sisfi.org.
Thank you and God bless. #OneLove
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (498 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (103 chatters)
- thelordshour (41 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (27 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (25 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (24 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (23 chatters)
- SasquatchWatch Radio (23 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (22 chatters)
- Symmetry of Soul (20 chatters)
- Blueshirt Underground (19 chatters)
- LauraDiPrete (16 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (15 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (15 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (15 chatters)
- Dead End Sports (15 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (10 chatters)
- Barbara DeLong (10 chatters)
- Paranormal Geeks Radio (9 chatters)
- Michael Bonner (8 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (8 chatters)
- ViktorAurelius (7 chatters)
- TEOTW (7 chatters)
- Messages From Beyond (7 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (7 chatters)
- Psychic Melinda (7 chatters)
- in5d (7 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (6 chatters)
- Life Conversations (6 chatters)
- Prophecy Quake (5 chatters)
- WitchTalk Radio0 (5 chatters)
- Tarhaka (4 chatters)
- The Biblical Hebrew (4 chatters)
- Twin Radio (4 chatters)
- The Underground Sex Show (4 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (4 chatters)
- Inspire Radio Network (4 chatters)
- Jay King Network (4 chatters)
- Moreliapythonradio (4 chatters)
- Body of Christ (4 chatters)
- Bellesprit (3 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (3 chatters)
- 3 Counselors and a Couch (3 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (3 chatters)
- Hall Issachar Ministries (3 chatters)
- RAD1Radio (3 chatters)
- JakeyandTheAce (3 chatters)
- Internationaldynastyartists (3 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (3 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (3 chatters)
- TJMorrisETRadio (3 chatters)
- The Captain0 (3 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (3 chatters)
- WYMS Radio (3 chatters)
- WorldOfInkNetwork (2 chatters)
- The Fourth Turn (2 chatters)
- The Knicks at Nite Show (2 chatters)
- Swaggercountdown (2 chatters)
- Soul Empowerment Radio (2 chatters)
- TopSportsReport (2 chatters)
- The Rush UTEP Miners Radio (2 chatters)
- The Smooth Jazz Ride (2 chatters)
- thedean (2 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (2 chatters)
- WacoTeaPartyWatchdog (2 chatters)
- wayneG (2 chatters)
- WBAR NYC (2 chatters)
- InThePaint (2 chatters)
- Marjorie Cole (2 chatters)
- Shay Renae and Friends (2 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- New Colony Network (2 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio Mass Media (2 chatters)
- HisWordHisWay (2 chatters)
- Coach Khayr (2 chatters)
- FuRbAbY AnD FrIeNdS (2 chatters)
- gamechangersradio (2 chatters)
- George Ramirez (2 chatters)
- 64403 (2 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (2 chatters)
- Cardboard Connection Radio (2 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (1 chatters)
- Bootch and Pat show with Bob (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- American Statesman (1 chatters)
- Angel Heart Radio (1 chatters)
- GrownFolksBizness (1 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (1 chatters)
- Dr Synonymous (1 chatters)
- DYNASTY NETWORK 1382 (1 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (1 chatters)
- Indy Showcase0 (1 chatters)
- HomeTeam (1 chatters)
- Omega Man (1 chatters)
- NathanWalters0 (1 chatters)
- Pick6Mag (1 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (1 chatters)
- SLZE Sports (1 chatters)
- Rapture Ready Radio (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- RotoExpertsXcom FantasySports Show (1 chatters)
- Mark Radulich (1 chatters)
- Married Men Dont Talk Show (1 chatters)
- MKSPCG (1 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (1 chatters)
- SURN Host (1 chatters)
- Talk Radio 49 (1 chatters)
- The Madden Voice (1 chatters)
- The Mompreneur Show (1 chatters)
- THE NOW NETWORK (1 chatters)
- The Random Frequency Network (1 chatters)
- WQYB Radio Network (1 chatters)