SORT BY Relevancy
in Self Help
A 30 min replay of the last chill zone, it's all new just the tunes that are the same:). Hopefully the Call-In show will be back soon some great news and awareness things happening all the way from the UK to the states. Slow boat to China, row row row your boat and Buster Broon, intrigued I'll let you know more nearer the time ;) it will be well worth the wait. www.mhsag.co.uk for more info on the online group and other things MH related. Follow on Twitter @MHSAG_. Hope you enjoy the tunes send me a message on twitter, contact the website or leave me a message at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Mental-Health-The-Invisible-Illness-Call-In-Show/1374418156152598.
This week the gang Zones in to talk about Disney's sudden closure of Club Disney at Disney's Hollywood Studios. Also, we will discuss Disney's bringing Frozen the musical to Broadway in 2018. Join Stuart Sternberg, Lottie Ferguson, Darlene Nagi, and Kurt on this week's edition of the WDW Fan Zone BlogCast.
Tonight's Unknown Zone features a little known phenomena where known islands have disappeared without a trace. From Bermeja, Mexico to Hy-Brazil west of Ireland islands have been mapped with a know history only to have disappeared for no apparent reason.
These islands can't even be found under the ocean where they once stood. Can people places and things just vanish from the Earth? Avalon, the Anasazi, the Maya and now islands join the mythic ranks of the unknown. Judy Sellins and Dave Turco will shed light on the very odd mystery
Wednesday, February 10, 2016, @10pm
The Power Zone with DU welcomes former panelists of Du’s Conversation Series, Steven & Tina King of Complete Chocolate Couples, Bill Foster of Real Talk Chronicles and renowned author, Renee Daniel-Flagler for a night of discussions on relationships. Tonight… status doesn’t matter; there’s fun for everyone-single, dating, married or divorced all are welcomed, to listen in on the Conversation!
The Power Zone with Du is hosted by Darlene A. Anderson, Philanthropist, Motivational Speaker, Founder of Darlene’s Utopia and Author of Not Without A Fight: 10 Ways To Win When it Appears You’ve Already Lost.
Darlene A. Anderson
Complete Chocolate Couples
Real Talk Chronicles
Thursdays, 3pm ET, Please tune in to ZONE 13
The best afternoon news, politics, current events, investigative reports and much much more.
Join hosts Jo Anne Moretti, Scott Ferrarello and our many colleagues as we bring you the news you can actually use.
See you there at FreedomizerRadio.com
Amongst Friends is a group of friends who get together to discuss the everyday nuances of life. We talk about it all. Love, Sex, Politics, TV, Movies, Education, Church! Nothing is too taboo for this crew. This show will make you laugh, scream, gasp, think, wonder, and respond. Come chat with us for a spell and LET IT ALL HANG OUT. Join us every Wednesday night @8pm and be Amongst Friends!!!
The Prophetic Zone is a end-time show with inspiring prophetic guest. Who will bring an revelated word to awaken the dry places of your soul! To encourage and strengthen you in your walk of Life. I challenge you to chime in, Twice a week we will grace the panel with 30 minutes of exciting different controversial topics! To challenge your way of thinking. And, to enhance your understanding of who God called you to be in Him...
Join in tonight as we talk about all sorts of thing. And anything anyone wants to bring to the table.
Tonight's word of the day is friendship
Ewa kicks off Saturday night with its first show join Ewa to be a part of it
Announces signed matches for the show
Announcing Ewa and the return to ppv
Reminder douche of the week nominations begin tonight
Vacant vale defends his radio title
Relevance and how to tell if your character is
Today in Ewa history. Barracuda magoo first hof inductee
Puns from the desk is on the word of the day
Today I wil discuss 4 key principles that will allow every leader to create an environment of excellence and outstanding achievment.
The 4 Key principles I will discuss are:
Manage by Walking Around
Listen like your life depended on it
Don't make assumptions
Dwell on the positive not the opposite
Leadership is a learned skill and needs to constantly be shaped and molded to fit the envirinoment. To be a great leader you must continue to be a life long student!
Have you ever had a guy leave you a voice mail at work so you call him at home and then he e-mails you. Do you miss the days when you had one phone number and one answering machine and no social media. Are you exhausted from getting rejected by different technologies.
Hey are you tired of dating? Join BlogTalk Radio and listen to Mike Tee in which he will discuss why can't dating be simplified With Our Guest fot the evening Natalie Clarice
7 QUALITIES OF AN EAGLE BY DR. MYLES MONROE
1. Eagles fly alone and at high altitudes. They don't fly with sparrows or other small birds. Keep good company.
2. Eagles have a strong vision. They are able to see far. Have the ability to visualize and make prompt decisions.
3. Eagles do not eat dead things. They always feed on fresh prey. Do not rely on your past success; keep looking for new frontiers to conquer.
4. Eagles love the storm. The storm assures that the eagle will soar high. Face your challenges, knowing that these will make you emerge stronger and better than you were.
5. Eagles test before they trust. Test the loyalty and commitment of your friends and leaders in your team.
6. Eagles prepare for training. They remove the feathers and soft grass in the nest so that the young get uncomfortable in preparation for flying. Leave your comfort zone – there is no growth there.
7. Eagles find a place of renewal. As they grow old, they go through a painful process of transformation. The eagle knocks its old beak on a rock to remove it. Once a new one grows it plucks its old feathers from its chests and wings and lives for another 30 years. Read books that will transform you. Watch things that will challenge and build you.
Radio Link: www.blogtalkradio.com/winnersbroadcastingradio
Join on Air: (646)652 4003
Time: 10:00 am eastern time
Host: Dr. Emmanuel Udoeyo
As you come fellowship this morning your life will never be the same
Join Host Live Chats
- SecularTalkRadio (57 chatters)
- Amy Peikoff (31 chatters)
- English Defence League Radio (9 chatters)
- MRTALK (7 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (7 chatters)
- The Spiritual Concepts Show (5 chatters)
- Common Sense Psychic (4 chatters)
- BITEradio me (2 chatters)
- NDB Media Sports Channel (2 chatters)
- Purpose Talk Radio (2 chatters)
- Main Street Universe (1 chatters)
- Cosmic Philosopher (1 chatters)
- the Perception Deception Show (1 chatters)