SORT BY Relevancy
Join me as I discuss the changes in Advisor fees and service offerings over the last 18 months with Ken Cochrane.
Ken is the Managing Director of Pulse Logic, a Sponsor of The 401k Study Group and the creator of The Pulse Logic fee/service portal available to Advisors.
Please join me today as Paul Smith Vice President and Gary Sutherland CEO from NAPLIA discuss the basics of fidelity bonds for 401k plans. As well as bonding issues for 3(38) Advisors; 3(16) Administrators; Plan Sponsors (stand alone) and Plan Sponsors (that are part of a MEP).
The topic will help Advisors understand the basics but will also be helpful for Plan Sponors to learn about their responsibilities.
Join me today as I chat with James Holland from MillenniuM Investment & Retirement Advisors, LLC as we discuss the chaning landscape in the qualified plan space.
We will also touch on the "team" approach to qualified plans versus going it alone and the opportunites that present themselves when you stay in front of the CFO and Human Resource Directors.
Join me and April Rudin, President of The Rudin Group as we discuss what the right way is to market your practice to High Net Worth Clients.
April is a regular contributor to the Huffington Post, and speaks regularly and internationally on a wide range of branding topics client acquisition, social media and other topics for Financial Advisors.
Please tune in to listen to Jason Grantz, QPA, QKA, AIF and I discuss the myriad of numbers and letters that Plan Sponsors have to decipher. Advisors in the Qualified Plan should listen in to learn how Unified Trust can assist you and your Plan Sponsors with the process of choosing a 401k Provider.
Join me as I interview Stephanie Holmes-Winton.
Stephanie is a Financial Services Speaker & Trainer with an expertise in Cash Flow Management. She has been in the Industry since 2001. During that time she found that there was a gaping hole in the financial plan where cash flow advice belonged. Since early in my career she's worked hard to fill that gap. In 2011 she sold her investment and insurance practice to focus her efforts on: "Being the change, we need in the Financial Services Industry" she would like to see Cash Flow Planning be a normal & standardized part of the financial planning process.
Troy Onink, Forbes Magazine Contributor and Authority on College Planning joins us today to discuss the opportunity for Advisors in the college market.
He will discuss how to do it right and what tools and services are available and which ones you should pay attention to if you venture into this arena.
Please listen in as Mr. Craig Faulkner, President and CEO of Faulkner Media Group discusses his company and the process of designing an App for Financial Advisors.
He will also touch on why Advisors should be using apps to enage existing clients and attract new ones.
Please listen is as John Pojeta Vice President, Business Development and Jason Levy Vice President of Client Services of The PT Services Group discuss how their unique and comprehensive approach to client acquisition can assist the Financial Advisor in efficiently grow their practice.
Paul Smith, AIF | NAPLIA Vice President will discuss the points of interest and contention with E and O Coverage, Fiduciary Insurance and Individual vs. Group Coverage.
Paul is a former Advisor with an interesting take on this infrequently discussed area of our industry.
Tune in and listen as I chat with Ken Mungan FSA, MSAAA the leader of Milliman's Financial Risk Management Practice as we discuss how investors can add a protection strategy to a diversified portfolio.
You can download the slides here:
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (495 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (134 chatters)
- Stripped Real Raw Radio (37 chatters)
- reactionariez (30 chatters)
- thelordshour (23 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (23 chatters)
- Straitway (23 chatters)
- ExpandingU RADIO (21 chatters)
- Revelation News Radio (21 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (21 chatters)
- 62196 (19 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (17 chatters)
- SoapTalk Lets Dish (15 chatters)
- Get Real LOL uncensored reality tv (14 chatters)
- STORMS A COMIN (12 chatters)
- STATE OF MENTELL RADIO (11 chatters)
- Bellesprit (11 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (11 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (9 chatters)
- Nation Building Movement (9 chatters)
- Bill Murray (7 chatters)
- Christian Farm and Homestead (6 chatters)
- The Paranormal and The Sacred (6 chatters)
- THE WATCHMEN ON THE WALL (6 chatters)
- Souls Eye View Too (5 chatters)
- EPiphany The 4REALRADIONETWORK (5 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (5 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (4 chatters)
- Indy Showcase Radio (4 chatters)
- Sounding Off with Tank and Tony (4 chatters)
- Omni Media Tribe Network (4 chatters)
- MKSPCG (4 chatters)
- Mystic Light and Shadows (3 chatters)
- Red vs Blue (3 chatters)
- Prophetic Conversations (3 chatters)
- Rachel Marie (3 chatters)
- Hogic Online Radio Show (3 chatters)
- HOV Radio (3 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (3 chatters)
- Jay King Network (3 chatters)
- LargeInCharge Radio (3 chatters)
- LCS (3 chatters)
- CrossRoads Radio (3 chatters)
- 16 Bit Assassins (2 chatters)
- Bonnie Kaye (2 chatters)
- 63504 (2 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (2 chatters)
- mashahba (2 chatters)
- JimmyWilliamson (2 chatters)
- Joe Diesel (2 chatters)
- Sports on Tap (2 chatters)
- pHixYourHealth (2 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (2 chatters)
- TJMorrisETradio (2 chatters)
- Stay Bold Radio (2 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (2 chatters)
- UNDAWIRRLDRADIO (2 chatters)
- Unmasked with Authoress Lyle (2 chatters)
- Vibration Radio (2 chatters)
- Warrior 4 Truth Radio (1 chatters)
- Talk Love and Sex with Shey (1 chatters)
- The Couch Potato (1 chatters)
- un0mic (1 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (1 chatters)
- The Revolutionary (1 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (1 chatters)
- Kawakab (1 chatters)
- JiggyBox Radio (1 chatters)
- MGN Radio (1 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (1 chatters)
- HME Radio (1 chatters)
- Jamtastic Podcast (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- Chicago Girlfriends (1 chatters)
- Enterpraisement Media Group (1 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (1 chatters)
- RXCX Anderson (0 chatters)