SORT BY Relevancy
Today my guest is Amy Buttell, CEO of Lake Effect Creative. Amy is a financial storyteller. She works with financial services professionals to craft compelling stories by using various types of print and digital media. With over 14 years of experience Amy is well versed with the challenges of an Advisor workinging in the digital world.
Amy was very generous this month by allowing members of The 401k Study Group to answer a challenge question to win a blog post on how to improve 401k Enrollment Meetings.
You can follow Amy here on Twitter and her company page is here as well.
Looking forward to chatting with Amy about how Financial Advisors can craft the right kind of story to reach the audience they are looking to work with in the practices.
Please join me as I discuss the ins and outs of 401k Investment Committees with Ary Rosenbaum. Ary is an ERISA Attorney and a frequent contributor to our show and to The 401k Study Group.
Join me as I chat with Eddie Griffin, AIF about July Business Services and how Advisors should POP! to succes in the qualified plan space. Eddie is the NE Regional Consultant for July Business Services and a long time supporter of The 401k Study Group®. July Business Services is a national retirement plan services firm providing independent, high quality services and solutions to investment advisors, employers, and plan participants. Our strength derives from many years of hands-on experience and from our customer-first approach to helping our clients meet their goals. We believe that through the basics of honesty, loyalty, integrity, and the building-up of others, we will create long-term partnerships.
Join me today as I chat with Michael Weiner, CFA Chief Investment Officer for Unified Trust. Mike's regular "Under The Hood" posts have become a favorite desitation for practical and current investment insights. Michael will discuss the role of a CIO at Trust Company and give us some helpful insights as Advisors work with clients on portfolio construction.
Join us today as I discuss the recent wave of ERISA litigation with Dr. Greg Kasten CEO of Unified Trust, NA. Dr. Kasten and I will discuss the reasons for and some particiluar outcomes of recent cases and their impact on the 401k industry. Today many vendors seem to market fiduciary services, yet in litigation their legal filings reveal how they disavow fiduciary status and place blame back on the plan sponsor. It’s important that advisors understand which services are broad and which services are narrow in scope, especially when viewed from court filings.
In the early 1980’s Dr. Gregory Kasten, Founder and CEO of Unified Trust, was a successful anesthesiologist. When it came time for his own financial planning he became dissatisfied with the investment advice he was getting so he began learning about investing and financial planning and, before long, he found himself helping his colleagues manage their portfolios.
Dr. Kasten's innovative ideas and analysis proved to be so successful that in 1985 he launched his own advisory business. Today Unified Trust Company, headquartered in Lexington, KY, helps investors manage over $3.6 billion in total assets.
Ryan Mumy, CFP, AIF® joins me on the show today to discuss how he has grown his qualified plan business by using the team approach.
Ryan's Qualified Retirement Plan division works closely with plan sponsors & CPA Audit firms to ensure compliance with the new (and old) ERISA & Department of Labor requirements. In many cases they can lower the workload required at the company level, limit the liability a Responsible Plan Fiduciary can face, & reduce a plan's overall cost.
Join us to learn how he has done it!
Join me as I discuss the changes in Advisor fees and service offerings over the last 18 months with Ken Cochrane.
Ken is the Managing Director of Pulse Logic, a Sponsor of The 401k Study Group and the creator of The Pulse Logic fee/service portal available to Advisors.
Join me as I chat with Joe Reese, QPFC, AIF as we discuss the change from funds, fees and fiduciary discussions to retirement readiness.
Has the market tired of hearing about expenses and invetstments. What is the determining factor of a succesful and effective 401k plan?
Tune in and find out!
Please join me as I chat with David Donaldson about the addition of TPA Serverices to his already robust ERSIA Smart Services.
David is a Former DOL Senior Investigator, industry expert and frequent speaker and consultant on all issues surrounding ERISA.
The ERISA SMART approach to plan administrative services is completely different. As part of their services ERISA SMART uses their PLAN MANAGERTM program to ensure compliance, they also back it up by offering to serve as a plan fiduciary under ERISA section 3(16). In addition, ERISA SMART provides certificated fiduciary training and further protection via their DOL SHIELDTM which provides for full audit support from a former DOL Investigator if a plan is targeted for investigation
Join me as Matt Halloran and I discuss the keys to verbal and non-verbal communictions skills. Matt is the President of Top Advisor Coaching and a frequent key not speaker at industry events.
Improving communications skills is relevant today even with our digital interactions with clients.
Join me as I chat with Michael A. Frederick, President of Virtual Retirement Solutions as we discuss how implementing virtual assistants can improve your retirement plan practice.
Join me as I discuss a recent reserch report co-Authored by LeAndra Foster. The content will include how large and small companies can measure the adequac of their employee benefits.
We will also discuss the findings and methods the report used and what size employers can benefit from the findings.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (493 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (158 chatters)
- wheresobamasbirthcertificateXcom (53 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (39 chatters)
- reactionariez (36 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (17 chatters)
- ParanormalReview (16 chatters)
- thelordshour (15 chatters)
- Red vs Blue (14 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (14 chatters)
- Israelite Heritage (13 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (13 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (12 chatters)
- SoapTalk Lets Dish (12 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (12 chatters)
- Deliverance Today Pastor John Kyle (10 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (10 chatters)
- FWrestling and EFed Guerillas (10 chatters)
- Souls Eye View Too (8 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (8 chatters)
- Omni Media Tribe Network (7 chatters)
- Eric Balkman (6 chatters)
- ExpandingU RADIO (6 chatters)
- Straitway (5 chatters)
- Indy Showcase Radio (5 chatters)
- TalkNChitwTraCGmore (5 chatters)
- Sherry Andrea (5 chatters)
- The Plus Effect of BPC (5 chatters)
- The Paranormal and The Sacred (4 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (4 chatters)
- TonyWolfPaw (4 chatters)
- Royal Thieves Radio (4 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (4 chatters)
- The Revolutionary (3 chatters)
- The Coffee Club (3 chatters)
- EPiphany The 4REALRADIONETWORK (3 chatters)
- G Konsciousness Radio (3 chatters)
- LCS (3 chatters)
- Jay King Network (3 chatters)
- MnM Missing N Murdered (3 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (2 chatters)
- JackNewtown (2 chatters)
- History Guys (2 chatters)
- DVAS 2 RADIO (2 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Curious Times (2 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (2 chatters)
- AltCon Radio (2 chatters)
- The Huddle 3 (2 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (2 chatters)
- wego (1 chatters)
- TruthWorks Network (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- The Prime Directive (1 chatters)
- Quagmire America (1 chatters)
- SURN Host (1 chatters)
- patriots united (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- righteoushustle (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- Andrew Aloha (1 chatters)
- Aquarian Radio (1 chatters)
- Autistic People (1 chatters)
- Big Body Broadcasting (1 chatters)
- Catz1* (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (1 chatters)
- George Ramirez (1 chatters)
- Grudge Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- Mystic Light and Shadows (1 chatters)
- mashahba (1 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (1 chatters)
- Missouri Grassroots Radio (1 chatters)
- TJMorrisETRadio (0 chatters)