SORT BY Relevancy
1. Rebroadcast of Ms. Bonnie Boswell, niece of Civil Rights Leader, Whitney Young, Executive Producer and Producer of Power Broker: Whitney Young's Fight for Civil Rights, aired Feb. 6, 2013. http://wandasabir.blogspot.com/search?q=whitney+young
2. Nefertina Abrams and Melame Gange join us to talk about the first annual THE 'UBUNTU-FIQIR SIMUNYE' PAN AFRICAN LOVE & UNITY CONCERT, July 3 nd 4, 2014, 7 p.m. to 1 a.m. (both days) at the Humanist Hall in Oakland, CA. Admission is $10 for adults, children are free.
3. We close with part 1 of an interview with Civil Rights Maverick the Hon. Dave Dennis, Freedom Rider and Co-Director of the Council of Federated Organizations (COFO) in Mississippi. Dennis was the Mississippi director of the Congress of Racial Equality (CORE), but he worked with SNCC members and other civil rights activists in Mississippi under the COFO umbrella to avoid intra-organizational conflicts. COFO organized activists for a Mississippi voter registration drive during "Freedom Summer." Dennis spoke at the funeral of James Chaney, and he worked closely with both Bob Moses and Medgar Evers. Visit http://freedom50.org/; http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/americanexperience/films/freedomsummer/ (to watch film on-line)
Continuing the legacy of developing African American student leaders at PWIs and HBCUs, the African American Student Leadership Experience (AASLE) is a three-day intensive experience where students will interact with prominent keynote speakers and facilitators in the area of leadership development. Students attending the AASLE will be challenged to put theory into practice, thus having a leadership experience in real time.
Journey with Tabitha Vinson as she interviews Dr. Aminata Njeri. One of the founding visionaries behind AASLE.
Time 2 Love with your host, Lydia. Lydia is your lighthouse of love, teaching, motivating and guiding you on your journey to loving.......YOURSELF! (Who else?) Listen or be brave and call in with questions or comments. (347) 989-0124
I'll be talking about honoring yourself. What this means. How you might put this in practice in conjunction with loving yourself. It's a part of loving yourself. Honoring yourself and all the beautiful parts of yourself. Honoring your feelings. Honoring your need to have boundaries. Self-acceptance and sometimes self-forgiveness.
My name is Lori Purdy Faitel and I am a Traumatic Brain Injury/TBI Survivor. And I am your host for THE SCIENCE OF HAPPINESS. I suffered a TBI many years ago, when I was 24 years old. As I speak to you I am 52 years old and very happy to share my age. Like many of us survivors of brain injury; I was clinically dead 3 times so…. it is proper to tell that I almost did not live to be 25, which makes being over 50 a blessing!
Back in the day, everything in my life was a dream come true. I was almost 25 years old, had a recent promotion in business which inspired me with dreams for my future. I was attending college at night, I had recently moved out of my parents home for the first time, I had many friends and I was on the fast track to a future of my dreams with the man I had been in love with, for about 5 years. THEN on a beautiful sunny spring morning as I drove on the freeway to my job a construction truck dropped bales of hay onto my windshield causing me to lose control of my car, spinning off the road and into cement construction material. From that point forward my dreams were taken away. I was diagnosed with a TBI, in a mild coma for 7 days and it took about 6 years of therapy and extensive study before I was able to function like an adult again. I understand that the world is not filled with happiness; But for an hour or so lets concentrate on things that help to create happiness.
My guests for Wednesday October 22 at 8:00 PM Eastern Standard Time, 7 Central, 6 Mountain or 5 Pacific; will be Michael Rocque and Leah Grace. Michael & Leah are co-creators of “Transformational Self-Love”…A workshop series and coaching program based on awakening people to The Transformational Power of Self-Love.
Explore 'The Power Of Now' with our Weekly Book Study of Eckhart Tolle's book 7:00 PM to 8:30 PM.
We invite you to call in or chat online with us.
Join in and share your insights and understandings of this wonderful book. We will also seek to reveal similarities and possible contradictions with other spirtual writers and works!
7:00 PM Guest Call in phone # 347-996-5991 and/or online at http://www.blogtalkradio.com/onelovecenter
We'll continue to examine and discuss 'The Power of Now', by Eckhart Tolle, reviewing and continuing Chapter 10 'The Meaning of Surrender'.
Join National Pageant Winner Tammie and her sister Debbie , spa own and skin care specialist as they join local Bible study group leader Tami Salts with their live audience at Girlfriends Group near Seattle Washington
This Fall they will be teaching out of the material by Lisa Bevere called "Kissed the girls and made them cry". If you would like to order a book or a work book to follow along please contact us at 800 800 6121 and ask for Tammie or Debbie. The book is available for a love gift of $10 to Kroeze Brothers which is our sponsor.
Thanks for joining us!
Dreamers Radio is pleased to welcome April Manning, author of Neighborwood: Earth Literacy for Kids.
Taken from her Amazon page:
"I love to learn and have earned my BS in biology with a minor in chemistry and recently acquired my MA in Earth Literacy. The Earth Literacy program is interdisciplinary learning which fosters the capacity to understand the natural world in order to ensure sustainability of the planet as a habitat for life. I am a firm believer in the importance of diversity and want to teach this importance to the next generation.
The intent and vision for the Neighborwood series is to connect children with nature to teach Earth Literacy to them. Earth Literacy provides interdisciplinary learning which fosters the capacity to understand the natural world in order to ensure sustainability of the planet as a habitat for life. These concepts need to be taught at the beginning of one's education.
The Neighborwood series consists of sets of books that illustrate various earth literacy themes, such as the importance of diversity, recycling, and sense of place. The animals that reside in the Neighborwood are the characters that will be learning the themes along with the reader. The guide through the journey will be the Neighborwood land ambassador, Lamb."
Be sure to visit her pages for more info!
Love woes? Here are two simple first steps to improve your relationship.
In every relationship, good or bad, couples run into problems that feel like impasses. Learning to push through those stuck points is key for any successful relationship.
Learning to navigate the trouble times is where I can help.
Problems sometimes feel unsolvable, but there is a solution, even if one can't see it.
Tune in for the answers to finding your relationship bliss!
Get Back your Ex now! Proven Effective, Personalized Techniques. No Matter the situation. (even if he is with someone else) Secrets to Win him back!
FREE REUNITING PERSONALIZED ACTION PLAN! Find out your best course of action to GET BACK YOUR EX?
FIRST 50 Response Get FREE Action Plan! This is a $60 value - FREE to first 50! Get instant access a few of The Secrets and Find your Relationship Bliss! Sign up at the right for your FREE Personalized Action Plan!
This is REAL ANSWERS and REAL RESULTS. I have a 99% Success Rate of Reuniting Couples! I have a 99% Success Rate for Prevent Divorce and Break up! STOP WHAT YOU ARE DOING NOW AND GET REAL ANSWERS TO HOW TO DO THE REUNITING DANCE. GET ON THE ROAD TO RECONCILLATION.
A woman has the power to make a man fall in love and stay in love with her, so many women have given the power way. She has the power to bring him to his knees and make him desire her and no one else. You have the power as a woman to have the perfect healthy, loving relationship. The beauty of it is so easy, an I will teach you The SECRETS!
These techniques work to: Fix a Broken Relationship Spark the Romance in Current Relationship Win Him Back from his Mistress Stop a Divorce To get a Man to Fall in Love
Topic of discussion: Being Loyal to your commitments.
Are you loyal to the commitment you made to be with your lover? We dig into this topic from a perspective you have never witnessed!
Click on the link for an awesome experience in Real Relationship Talk at 730 cst Wed Night or click on the link at any time to listen to the show afterwards.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (497 chatters)
- John Baptist (98 chatters)
- Jennifer Hoffman (42 chatters)
- New Spirit Radio Show (32 chatters)
- thelordshour (26 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (23 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (21 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (18 chatters)
- MCMJimmy (15 chatters)
- DDP Radio (15 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (12 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (12 chatters)
- canadianglen (11 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (10 chatters)
- Odwirafo (10 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (10 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (9 chatters)
- Greg Kellogg (9 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (9 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (9 chatters)
- Challenging the Rhetoric (8 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (8 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (8 chatters)
- Yo Momma Black (8 chatters)
- Uncensored Radio (6 chatters)
- Station IWDM (6 chatters)
- Randomness with Robert Boner Again (6 chatters)
- OPWR (6 chatters)
- InfiniteSupernaturalNetwork (6 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (6 chatters)
- Canadian Motocross Weekly (5 chatters)
- fairtax4ca (5 chatters)
- FSF Radio (5 chatters)
- Ohio Exopolitics (5 chatters)
- Ms KiKi (4 chatters)
- Prayer Warriors 365 (4 chatters)
- Golden Rose Psychic Radio (4 chatters)
- Feldman World Group (4 chatters)
- DynastySoundtrack (4 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (4 chatters)
- Bridge Between Two Worlds Radio (4 chatters)
- AmericanPatriotRadio (4 chatters)
- Bamabird29 (4 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (4 chatters)
- SURN Host (4 chatters)
- The Gray Matter (4 chatters)
- The URC Show (4 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (3 chatters)
- TJMorrisETRadio (3 chatters)
- ViktorAurelius (3 chatters)
- sun752 (3 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (3 chatters)
- Bleed Blue Show (3 chatters)
- Cardboard Connection Radio (3 chatters)
- Dirtyredz (3 chatters)
- EIE Save Our Children (3 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (3 chatters)
- JasonAdams3 (3 chatters)
- Leslie Draper (3 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (3 chatters)
- Sister thunder Radio (3 chatters)
- MSL Rules No BS League Talk Show (3 chatters)
- My Fierce Wings Radio (2 chatters)
- Metaphysics and Awareness (2 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (2 chatters)
- George Ramirez (2 chatters)
- Fan vs Fan Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Exit Babylon (2 chatters)
- Apostle Antonia (2 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (2 chatters)
- The Captain0 (2 chatters)
- The DuCross Brothers (2 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (2 chatters)
- WTLC Talk Radio0 (2 chatters)
- Variety Radio Online (2 chatters)
- The Tatum Talks (2 chatters)
- The Truth About Church (2 chatters)
- Top Star Hip Hop Radio (1 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- YenYang (1 chatters)
- Welcome to Docradio Network (1 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (1 chatters)
- The Soon2BeCatLady Show (1 chatters)
- The Literary Corner (1 chatters)
- Talk2Q (1 chatters)
- BadCulture Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Apocalypse Nana (1 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (1 chatters)
- Bards Logic Political Talk (1 chatters)
- Be The Light Now (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Diane Grimble Ministries N Friends (1 chatters)
- Innovative Black Men (1 chatters)
- Liberal Dan Radio (1 chatters)
- LL Sports 2 with TJ and TIFF (1 chatters)
- Moxie Mind Body Life Coaching (1 chatters)
- Ordinarywmn (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- RotoExpertsXcom FantasySports Show (1 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (1 chatters)
- Political T and T (1 chatters)
- The Essence of Success Network (0 chatters)