SORT BY Relevancy
1. Rebroadcast of Ms. Bonnie Boswell, niece of Civil Rights Leader, Whitney Young, Executive Producer and Producer of Power Broker: Whitney Young's Fight for Civil Rights, aired Feb. 6, 2013. http://wandasabir.blogspot.com/search?q=whitney+young
2. Nefertina Abrams and Melame Gange join us to talk about the first annual THE 'UBUNTU-FIQIR SIMUNYE' PAN AFRICAN LOVE & UNITY CONCERT, July 3 nd 4, 2014, 7 p.m. to 1 a.m. (both days) at the Humanist Hall in Oakland, CA. Admission is $10 for adults, children are free.
3. We close with part 1 of an interview with Civil Rights Maverick the Hon. Dave Dennis, Freedom Rider and Co-Director of the Council of Federated Organizations (COFO) in Mississippi. Dennis was the Mississippi director of the Congress of Racial Equality (CORE), but he worked with SNCC members and other civil rights activists in Mississippi under the COFO umbrella to avoid intra-organizational conflicts. COFO organized activists for a Mississippi voter registration drive during "Freedom Summer." Dennis spoke at the funeral of James Chaney, and he worked closely with both Bob Moses and Medgar Evers. Visit http://freedom50.org/; http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/americanexperience/films/freedomsummer/ (to watch film on-line)
Listen to this special broadcast of the Pan-African Journal hosted by Abayomi Azikiwe, editor of the Pan-African News Wire. This week's program will feature our regular PANW reports along with commentaries and documentaries.
We are proud to anounce our guest host for the entire show will be GERRY ORZ. We will be discussing Kids First a great program that helps kids interested in the entertainment industry gain real life experience interviewing on red carpets, reviewing films and being on the radio amongst other things. We will also have exciting interviews with three of the film critics. For kids interested in acting, interviewing and becoming a movie critic find out how you can be a part of this amazing organization.
Love All Humans Hosts: Shawn & Tracy Williams
Junior news team: Gerry Orz & Minay Matthews
News Team: Larry D. Ragland Jr., Tara Bre, Mir Waiss Najibi & Melissa Santos
ATTENTION: MUSICIANS/ARTISTS & ADVERTISERS
Advertisers: Advertise with us for only $25 per episode for
a 60 second commercial and get mentioned 3 times per 1 hour and a half show. Reach our listeners and reach more listeners through our archives on Blog Talk Radio - Love All Humans.
Email your info to: email@example.com
Or Call 562.283.3115
Are you or someone you know a Beautiful, Sexy, & Independent woman who is single again? What is keeping a women with all those qualities, all by her lonesome? Listen in as our lady hosts of the Girlfriend Network discuss this head-scratching topic. Let's see if we can get to the bottom of this mystery together!! (Rebroadcast)
in Pop Culture
Our tipical musican interview show that you all know and love.
Join us in the Midnight cry, Prayer it is what i am advocate prayer ; Jesus prayed at midnight when the bride groom came and it was ten [ virgins] five had oil in their lamps and five did not when the bridegroom came ,we have the our father prayer Matt;6-9............... lead us how to pray Our Father !!!!!!!!!!! Midnight is a special time to pray Acts 16; 1-25 ,even paul preached at midnight acts 20-7 Prayer is a must
.Sweet Tea With A Chaser - Monday, 9:00 p.m. eastern standard time
Topic: Do you have an unrequited love....and are you going to act upon it?
Sweet Pea, Bryan Mac and Gemini.....
Let's talk about love not returned.
Then at 9:45
TRAVEL GROWN FOLKS STYLE WITH ALYCE
TUNE IN and listen or add to the pot
Call in 646-478-3527
or go to
Ask God to help you choose to be kind, especially when you don't feel like it.
Man doesn't get it. By nature, man tends to think that God is harsh and unkind. Nothing could be further from the truth.??
God is extremely kind, and incredibly loving. Many people simply don't "realize that God's kindness leads you toward repentance."
The more we know God's goodness, the more we trust Him. The more we trust Him, the easier it is for us to put our lives into His hands. Only by placing our lives in His hands can we open the way for Him to save us, bless us and work through us, so that His wonderful will can be done on earth as it is done in heaven.
Being kind is a choice. You make choices every day — some big and some small. Think about all the choices you've made in the last 30 minutes. Which food to eat first at dinner, whether to sit on the floor or stay in your chair for this devotion, and who to share compliments about — those were all choices. God wants you to choose to be kind. The Bible tells about a kind man named Boaz who shared his harvest by letting a poor woman named Ruth gather from his fields (Ruth 2:8). Sometimes kindness is a choice to share what you have with someone in need. Other times, it's a decision to encourage someone with a sincere compliment.
TALKING TO EACH OTHER
- Does God care about whether we are kind to others? How do you know? (Matthew 25:31-40)
- What are some ways you can show kindness to those around you every day?
Ephesians 4:32:Be kind to one another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, as God in Christ forgave you.
I urge you to find ways to recognize and remember God’s kindness. It will build our testimonies
Seek the Holy Ghost
Pray and Ponder
Join Host Live Chats
- Apostle Lonnie Stocks (1 chatters)