SORT BY Relevancy
This week we hit both sides of the comedy/drama front with the twenty-something dating comedy That Awkward Moment and then it get's real with the Josh Brolin/Kate Winslet "Stockholm Syndome" love story Labor Day. After that we'll be getting a Sundance wrap up from Travis and most certainly will be debating the big news this week that Jesse Eisenberg will be playing Lex Luthor in the upcoming Batman Vs Superman.
Ok so on this episode we will be talking about the most awkward moment you have ever had... think about it...& call in... I want to hear who has had the most awkward-est moment ...ever!!!!
Also... Club relationships...you know when u meet him or her at the club...do you think they will last...or have they lasted?
call in... i want to hear your opinion!
Tune in every Tuesday & Thursday for the hottest topics!
FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER @THEJORDANYVONNE
in Self Help
Linda Becker is a spiritual teacher and author who resides in Portland Oregon. Marion Douglas is a screenwriter from Los Angeles. Every week we talk about an area of spiritual practice amoung other things in this modern age. If you want to laugh and learn about incorporating a true spiritual practice into your daily lives, join us!
This will be Marion Douglas' final episode as co-host on The Moment. After a brief show hiatus, Stephanie Patterson, The Lady Oracle will be taking over and co-hosting with Linda Becker, Friday mornings at 8:30AM, beginning November 7, 2014.
Life Coach Ade is flying solo on the Ask Life Coach Ade Radio Show for “Yielding to the Magic in the Moment.”
Every moment we are creating anew and there are moments that are heavier than others. In the wake of grief and fear of losing loved ones, learning to reach out for support and focusing on self care, how do we maximize the moment during heavy times, heavy emotions and heavy energy?
Life Coach Ade will share insights to assist you in tapping into your "Inner Transformer" to support you in feeling lighter so that you can effectively deal with the energy and not be suffocated by it.
Call in 347 426 3346 or post your questions on "Ask Life Coach Ade Radio Show" fan (LIKE) page on Facebook.
Also, don't miss Celestial Moment with Celeste Morgan. She offers the energy of the day!
This show will shift your consciousness. Empower you to create a space and a place for inspiration, transformation and healing.
For more information about Life Conversations Radio visit www.LifeConversationsMedia.com
3 Tips for managing stress and feeling confident and calm by Barb Schmidt author, THE PRACTICE
1. Meditation- The first tip I always suggest is meditation. Starting your day in stillness and peace is setting the tone for your whole day. In a five minute meditation you are training your mind by placing your attention on your breath, not engaging the thoughts, practicing being patient, and spending time with yourself, connecting with that deep place of calmness and strength. This time in the morning grounds you as you go into your day with the knowing you are carrying this peace with you. You’ve taken this precious time to be present with your breath; with yourself.
2. Breathe. Give yourself permission to Stop! Even in the most stressful or chaotic situations, I find that if I just take a small step back, close my eyes and focus on my breath, for just a minute, I find peace and relief. Many times we get caught up with the whirlwind of life and forget to breathe! Having this one small tip in your back pocket can bring so much clarity to your life.
3. Stay in the present moment. Do not allow your mind to wander back to what has already transpired or forward to the “what ifs” of the future. Gently bring your mind back to the present, with your breath, an affirmation or your sacred mantra, to what is right now, and tackle any problem you may be experiencing from there. You are in control of your own mind, produce thoughts that are beneficial for your life in this very moment
Wherever you are, either within or outside the political spectrum, you should have doubts, disappointments and the desire to correct the mess which is our political government and its politically appointed officials & elected representatives. I am neither of those nor ever intend to be one. I wish to serve our country and you as President. Please excuse such a big statement. I know it's important statement. It's almost audacious, almost preposterous, except for you and me, if only, you can weather my broadcasts on Blog Talk Radio - not for a moment compromising your views, but expanding on what is better. Although not bigger than conventional radio, Blog Talk Radio is the only medium open to me for a presently unknown and presently insignificant person. But, imagine, for this moment and more to come, Clinton vs. Clinton in the 2016 Presidential Election: a person of the people ( not of a party ) VERSUS politics, PACs, political influence, political contributions, campaign banners, buttons and tv ads.
I am for everything better and good. I present myself without the aid of campaign financing or political endorsements. I come to you, as in the old days, by word of mouth and the ride by light of Paul Revere.
I am capable of this feat. The same may be said of you.
I am thankful for your time and consideration...
I am thankful for our country..
( c2it )
i am Curtis Clinton, Curt Clinton & c2
Luke is a young artist / songwriter from the UK who’s starting to make a buzz with his songs.He cites “Iris” by The Goo Goo Dolls as the song that, the moment he heard it playing, made him realize he wanted to be a songwriter.Shortly after, at the age of 17, Luke picked up an acoustic guitar for the first time and started writing songs not only about love but also about growing up. Other artists that have influenced Luke include the likes of Jimmy Eat World, Jason Mraz, Fountains of Wayne, Goo Goo Dolls and the music of his father who played in bands way back when! In a short time he’s become a natural songwriter and emerging artist in the making. Music Week selected Luke as one of their ten ‘favorite’ new talents of 2011 and commented saying “Luke’s songs are beautiful.” Promo Only agrees saying it’s “exciting hearing such a fresh new and exciting talent like Luke, it’s perfect for US radio”.Luke’s debut radio single, “We’re Alive” impacted several stations on the East Coast in the summer of 2012, having top 30 airplay in Boston and San Francisco with video rotation at Hard Rock Cafes (“Great video”) around the world.January 2013 saw the release of Luke’s EP, ‘One Day’ which met with a great critical reaction. Luke has recorded an album of his songs with Bleu (Demi Lovato, Jonas Brothers…) and is just waiting patiently for the right time to release them to everyone. In September 2013 he signed a management contract with WEG (Wright Entertainment Group) and Orrigami. Since then he’s been even busier with writing trips to Sweden, Canada and USA during 2014 where he’s worked with some amazing collaborators.He also did a short UK school tour and a small tour in the USA in July / August 2014.With a great catalogue of songs ready to go Luke will be putting out new music and videos soon!
The religion of peace
Doing What's Right
God willing, this is one mom's attempt to help rekindle the brushfires of freedom in the hearts of men and restore America to the beacon of freedom she was meant to be.
International Psychic Medium and Paranormal Investigator c Christina has been fascinated with the paranormal since she was a child and experienced first-hand, at the age of 8, a shadow person. From that moment on , it changed her life.
Sit with us as we share knowledge, share insights...take you through meditations and teachings of old and new... Listen and share with us your stories of life and learning. Call in and let us guide you through a Spiritual Reading with the help of the Ancients. For we are entering Visionary Times...a time to share and become who we are all meant to be! Join Bear Medicinewalker and Anne Rose Illumination as they are joined each week by amazing guests and co hosts and lets see what we can uncover and learn during these Visionary Times..
Mark Twain...quote...'AGE IS A MATTER OF THE MIND, IF YOU DON'T MIND IT DOESN'T MATTER."
How OLD is OLD for you. I know some in their 30s that act like they're 60, conversely I know people in their 90s and act like they're 30. Two women come to mind...Diva #1, age 96, her mind as clear and sharp as a bell, still driving. Diva #2, age 90, works mornings, drives to work, responsible for a plethora of chores. When she was telling me about her duties, I had an'AH' moment...OUR BRAINS DON'T AGE, WE DO. Both are keeping their brains active by participating in LIFE!
Do you have a passion for...etc.
Examples of Longevity...etc.
Vitamins and circulation...etc.
Living to AGE...120
The Charlatan's Crown Tallent & Lowery Book 4
“Amy Lignor’s Tallent & Lowery team is RIVETING!”
—International Bestseller, M.J. Rose
From defeating the worst of mankind to solving puzzles that have eluded others for centuries, Leah Tallent and Gareth Lowery must now follow a new trail in order to stop a madman from resurrecting a mighty Reich.
In “13,” the duo walked into the self-appointed Devil’s home on the shores of Loch Ness. There, they met up with a hideous quartet waiting for the moment they could unleash their vengeance and take back what was rightfully theirs.
Although dead men supposedly tell no tales, Leah and Gareth continue to follow the clues left behind by these powerbrokers from Hell, and now they will enter an infamous castle to meet the ancestors of a beast who thrived on a reign of hate and terror.
Emotions run high as the brave couple head to a place known for producing pain and agony since time began, and explore a location that has once again fallen into the hands of the most hated men on earth.
Fighting for their lives from deep inside a labyrinth, they’ll stand atop a stage where an angel of death spoke to the masses, and climb to an ‘Eagle’s Nest’ to come face-to-face with a new enigma; a master puppeteer who’s pulling the strings on a monumental scheme they never saw coming.
As their own inevitable ending draws near, Leah and Gareth will fight for an unknown crown, battling a charlatan with the weapons only a hero’s companion could own . . . while dealing with the ultimate shock that loved ones can rise from the grave.
Join Host Live Chats
- NJSBA (20 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (20 chatters)
- BeverlyD (17 chatters)
- Dr Ritamarie (16 chatters)
- KAS1 (8 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (8 chatters)
- The Bully Effect0 (7 chatters)
- SweatpantsAndCoffee (5 chatters)
- LindaCrystal (5 chatters)
- Firefall Talk Radio (5 chatters)
- 63489 (5 chatters)
- Lets talkXXXGod is not Religious (4 chatters)
- Patriot Family (4 chatters)
- PwtorchEastCoastCast (4 chatters)
- thedean (4 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (4 chatters)
- WHEELZ UP RADIO (3 chatters)
- TalkNAngels (3 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (3 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (3 chatters)
- AngelsTeachRadio (3 chatters)
- BodyMindSpirit Radio (2 chatters)
- CAA Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (2 chatters)
- The Christian View (2 chatters)
- Living Well Talk Radio (2 chatters)
- Matt4America (2 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (2 chatters)
- NatureofReality (2 chatters)
- Main Street Universe (1 chatters)
- Nu Power Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Spoken Ink (1 chatters)
- Steves segments (1 chatters)
- Kinghuman (1 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- imamalfred (1 chatters)
- JASmius (1 chatters)
- Chick Shyt (1 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B (1 chatters)
- Bucco Talk0 (1 chatters)
- Barry Secrest (1 chatters)
- WHTP Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Thoughts of a Brother (1 chatters)
- Wake Up To The Truth (1 chatters)