SORT BY Relevancy
Ladies and gents!!! Join The MADHOUSE Familia tonight as we celebrate the success that is called THE MADHOUSE!!! We will be reliving our favorite moments, funniest stories, etc.... but most of all.....we will be saying THANK YOU to "YOU"...for support us as we are on the ladder of success to be put where we need be!! JOIN US LIVE!!!! Enjoy the show and Welcome Inside of The MADHOUSE!!!
**Music, pictures, and audio clips....that are sometimes used on the show....are protected by fair use. NO infringement intended!!!**
When would you say praying for someone and doing nothing more is unacceptable? And when would you say telling someone thank you for your service and not doing something you can do is unacceptable? There are people who all too often can help out in a situation but they chose to do what's politically correct. They either say, thank you for your services to veterans or they say I'll be praying for you to people obviously in need. These would be people who could help in any way needed, but rather than help, they choose to say "I'll be praying for you".
People will find a person in need and say to or about that person, you put yourself in this situation. This is wrong coming from a christian and wrong coming from a friend or from a person who is under authority to do something. Just keep in mind the phrase coined by Edmund Burke. No one can do everything, but everyone can do something. Those who are christians who merely say, I'll be praying for you without doing more and can do more is hypocrital.
in Self Help
Sheila Chamberlain, a US Army Veteran creates and starts her own talk radio show itch topics covering veterans and military family issues on healthcare, homelessness, education, benefits , special events, et.al The name of the show is "Thank you for your Service." Thank you for your support.
Gratitude with Hillis Pugh, author of Thank You Thursday
Hillis Pugh is an author, inspirational writer, entrepreneur and philanthropist. Like many, Hillis was not living his highest path and had to altered his own self-belief. Being able to be an example of life-in-action is feeling good and why he is inspired to write. Hillis used his writing as a creative outlet to voice his perception of the world, through his inner-verse. Through the expression of his words, Hillis invited readers on a journey of his world, letting them know they are not alone, that we are one. His poetry writings included everything from self-reflection to sensuality to how he views the happenings in the world. With deeper personal experience, his poetry has become more spiritual. The spiritual connotation of his words aided in assisting others to see the light and joy in which they were born into. From this new openness and awareness, Thank You Thursday was born.
Thank You Thursday started as weekly blog dedication to sharing life’s gratitude. This blog now book provides insightful messages to our daily lives. As a species, as humans we have countless things to be thankful for. By finding gratitude in his own life, Hillis has become a channel to convey messages of gratitude to share with others. He has shown us we can find gratitude in any life situation.
For more information visit: http://www.hillispugh.com/
How many things do you have to say 'Thank You' for? Everything is worth it.
You Are Invited to participate and learn about the phase 'thank you' and how to use it often. From having a home we enjoy to taking notice of how color empowers us, gives us reason to feel good about our space and a thank you for having a place to come to everyday.
How abundantly blessed we truly are! Even in the darkness, there is always light if we choose to see it. The simple words "thank you" are the light switch that can transform any disaster into a miracle of recovery. In this half hour special of 12Steps Further, Skip Sams shares some upbeat and inspirational music from various artist with the same theme of "Gratitude" and "Thank You". It may be one you may listen to once and book mark the link to listen to over and over again and share with a friend. Happy Listening!
in Self Help
Sheila C will discuss the issue of Women Veterans and their rise in the homelessness category in the US. There is some information that you need to know to include local South Florida agencies that are here to assist these Women veterans and get them back on their feet. See you then.
THANK YOU, HAMAS…thanks for rejecting a ceasefire proposal that would have given you nearly everything you wanted.
Special thanks to Roger Oberlin, Dave Milner, Michael Green, and Movin Forward.
In their time-honored tradition of ‘never missing an opportunity to miss an opportunity, FAKE "Palestinians" (they're gazan arabs) turn down a great peace proposal that should never have been offered to them in the first place. Hamas reportedly rejected a comprehensive, 11-clause long term ceasefire proposal on Saturday. Egypt has warned that this proposal will be its final effort to secure a lasting end to the Israel-Gaza conflict.
Welcome to the Red Fox Blogger with your Hosts, Tim Burton and Kel Fritzi.
We’re the Infidels your imam warned about…
Tim at Brenner Brief: http://www.brennerbrief.com/author/tim-burton/
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (481 chatters)
- Annahilation (45 chatters)
- Tens or Chops (41 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (37 chatters)
- sherrytalkradio (36 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (27 chatters)
- AirWavesAmerica (26 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (26 chatters)
- thelordshour (26 chatters)
- Curious Times (19 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (17 chatters)
- Odwirafo (14 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (12 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (12 chatters)
- Pro MMA Now Radio (11 chatters)
- LiveParanormal History FM (7 chatters)
- SupermanHomepage (7 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (6 chatters)
- Free Thinking Radio (6 chatters)
- Universal Radio (6 chatters)
- Yo Momma Black (5 chatters)
- G Konsciousness Radio (5 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (5 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (5 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (4 chatters)
- Jay King Network (4 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (4 chatters)
- TJMorrisETRadio (4 chatters)
- Top Star Hip Hop Radio (3 chatters)
- Vibration Radio (3 chatters)
- SURN Host (3 chatters)
- Ladies Edition (3 chatters)
- EnlightenmentEvolution Network (3 chatters)
- Goddess Rhonda (3 chatters)
- Apostle David (2 chatters)
- The Wheel Men (2 chatters)
- WJBR (1 chatters)
- WordBeat (1 chatters)
- After*Dark*Radio (1 chatters)
- Harvest Time Alert (1 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- Chat w Cal Nez NN Prez Candidate (1 chatters)
- Malone Hype Line (1 chatters)
- Non Partisan Liberty For all (1 chatters)
- The Seika Network (1 chatters)