SORT BY Relevancy
LatinoTalk Texas is America's only daily independent political analysis from the Latino perspective. In today's show, I discuss news from Catholic Pulse, the news service of the Knights of Columbus of which I have been a member for over 25 years. The KC's are described by Saint John Paul The Great as "the strong right arm of the Church." Incidentally, Today is the first feast day of Saint Pope John Paul II." I discuss again the nature of the legal battle over homosexual unions being called "marriages" and how in Wyoming and Arizona the state's will on the issue has been overturned in the courts. While I do not seek to criticize individuals I do criticize the movement which seeks to employ a legal strategy to overturn the will of the people and undermine the very fabric of our culture. I then speak of the constant struggle between the Culture of Life and the Culture of Death which benefits from this homosexual issue as it undermines the foundation of our society. After the break I mention that famous Latino designer Oscar De La Renta had passed away. I went on to discuss the incredible polling data that showed a majority of Americans believe the country is "Out of Control!" Then in the final segment I read some headlines about the war in Syria against Islamic State and how the Democrats are avoiding Obama's name but not his policies. Lastly, I read a press release from Familia Latina Unida in that they seek to protest the lack of action from Obama on Immigration Reform and seek an independent Latino candidate for President in 2016.
LatinoTalk Texas is America's only daily independent political analysis from the Latino perspective! On today's show, a discussion of the nature of the Culture of Death and how it exists in opposition to the Culture of Life which is best represented in the Church. Using a discussion of the Vatican's recent Synod on the Family and how some news reports about that were deliberately false and misleading was done so for the purpose of undermining the Church and the Culture of Life. I discuss how the Culture of Death has two approaches toward and in attack of the Culture of Life. One is political and the other is social. The Social side is represented in the various efforts to undermine life such as abortion and euthanasia. They are motivated by the radical environmentalism and the belief that people ARE pollution but that some people, namely themselves are better people and should be allowed to live while others are too stupid and too ugly to live. They are people like Margaret Sanger, Hitler and John Tanton. The Political side is lead by socialists and Libertarians. They seek to rid our governments and society of religious expression. The Culture of Life; however, expresses that though there are many of us, life is a gift from God and that we are here for a purpose and that because we are clever and work hard we will find solutions to our problems and find ways to cure diseases and feed the hungry. Later in the show, I update the news on Islamic Army, Ukraine, Boko Haram in Nigeria, Houston Mayor Parker and her attempt to push the homosexual agenda in the courts and the protests in Mexican state of Guerrero.
First, regarding the Islamic State Army, I reported that our air campaign was not at full strength and the Syrian town Kobane, was about to fall when American air power finally stepped up" effort to save the town. My analysis that the CDC was incompetent against Ebola in America and now two nurses have contracted the disease and were allowed to travel!! I criticize Obama for failing to address Ebola by stopping flights to America from affected nations. I also update you all on the controversy with Houston Mayor Annise Parker who is struggling to move her homosexual agenda through the courts and has subpoenaed the sermons of local pastors which is clearly a violation of First Amendment protections. I go on to read to you all about the IMPORTANCE OF THE LATINO VOTE. I also address the presence of the anti-immigration forces of the Tanton Network inside the Democrat Party and how they seek to demonize Latinos and diminish our Rights. Do not to trust either major political party. Finally An important piece about the presence of the evil Planned Parenthood among the Girl Scouts Lastly, a Pro-Life black man faces attacks from the NAACP for promoting Planned Parenthood which attacks black population in America.
Give Peace a Chance..... Got Insurance?
www.UnityAmericaRadio.com Fighting the Information War.
Navy's newest sub, USS North Dakota, joins fleet
Fallen Marine awarded Bronze Star for heroism in 'Operation Nightmare'
PTSD argued in case of Marine jailed in Mexico
ISIS rakes in donations on Twitter
Virginia subs to get berthing changes for female crew
in Real Estate
Tune into this episode of the Urban City youth Radio Show that aired on KTYM 1460AM on October 18th, 2014 where show Host Eric Ball and Co-Host Sonja Jefferson displayed the musical talent of local youth in Los Angeles, California. 4 local artist were featured on this show and their music has now been heard by thousands of local listeners in the Los Angeles Metro Area. This Blog Talk Radio show site makes it possible for their music to be heard around the world. Keep it locked to the Urban City Youth Radio Show for more local artist, biographies and ways to download their music.
This Week in Economics is real time forecasting and analysis of the previous week's economic activities.The longest running programme of its type on Internet Radio and the Blogtalkradio network.
Esta semana en la economía es la predicción en tiempo real y análisis de actividades.El económica de la semana anterior programa de más larga duración de su tipo en la radio por Internet y la red Blogtalkradio.
2014 MID-TERMS --- KANSAS & KENTUCKY ARE THE ROAD MAP FOR THE DEMOCRATS!
* The writer, director, producer, cast, or theme of the short must be diverse, either: ethnically, culturally, or of a diverse voice or community.
* Short films must be submitted under one of the following genres: Comedy, Drama, Horror, or Sci-Fi.
* Submitting parties must hold complete rights and ownership of submitted product.
* Only original works are accepted. Submissions may not be based, in whole or in part, on material, fictional or nonfiction, produced or un-produced, published or unpublished, unless such material was originally created and published/produced by the applicant, in another medium.
* Films with prior commercial distribution or broadcast within the US are NOT eligible to submit. In the case of small non-commercial, non-publicized showings, the committee reserves the right to waive this rule.
* Shorts must run between 2-20 minutes in length.
* If selected to screen in New York in August, semi-finalists must provide their shorts in one of the following formats: DCP, HDCam (regular not SR) or QuickTime Pro Res 422.
* No revisions or updated versions will be accepted beyond the initial submission.
* An applicant may submit multiple separate entries.
* There is NO FEE for submitting a film to this festival.
* All entries must be received by June 8, 2014.
* Withoutabox profiles will be noted with a confirmation of receipt within one week of arrival.
* In mid-July, semi-finalists will be determined and notified, and announced.
* In August, a semi-finalist screening will take place in New York City. Television & Film makers are responsible for their own travel & accommodations should they choose to RSVP & attend this event.
Election 2014 and the Future of the U.S.A.
What Happens if the Status Quo Republicans Take Control of the Senate?
What Happnes of the Status Quo of Democrat Maintain Control of the Senate?
What Should America do about the Middle East?
How Many Terrorist are in America Today?
What does it all mean for the Future of the U.S.A.?
How do you vote for Judges?
in The Bible
Twongeye kubaha umutumwa buri mu masnegesho yabaye ku wa 02-07-2014.
Mufatanye natwe gufashwa nayo.
Yesu ni Umwami w'abami, kandi agiye kugaruka!
Dusenge tutagwa mu moshya
discussing the re-education of black people
Join Host Live Chats
- reactionariez (24 chatters)
- thelordshour (19 chatters)
- Ministry Of Agriculture (16 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (15 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (14 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (7 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (6 chatters)
- TJMorrisETRadio (6 chatters)
- Cross Encounters (6 chatters)
- REAL TALK LIVE 216 (5 chatters)
- Universal Radio (5 chatters)
- TheRightSideofThings (4 chatters)
- The Brian Craig Show (4 chatters)
- Tarhaka (4 chatters)
- KimberleyJ (4 chatters)
- Missouri Grassroots Radio (3 chatters)
- HOV Radio (3 chatters)
- The Road Less Traveled (3 chatters)
- The Psychic Surgeon (2 chatters)
- Pine Ridge Warriors (2 chatters)
- LiveParanormal History FM (2 chatters)
- Loud And Clear1 (2 chatters)
- The Anti Robot Network (1 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (1 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (1 chatters)
- Cross Talk Radio brother Lawrence (1 chatters)
- Diane Grimble Ministries N Friends (1 chatters)
- Fins Radio (1 chatters)
- Holy Ghost Healing Explosion Shows (1 chatters)
- Prophetess E Bynum Ministries (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- Variety Radio Online (1 chatters)
- Chocolate Sity (0 chatters)