SORT BY Relevancy
Life Challengers gather around me. Class is in session. This is not a critical discussion, just a sharing of opinions. I value yours, so help me out with your comments that inspire, encourage, motivate and enlighten. I call you LIFE CHALLENGERS! Are you among the many who have accepted the challenge? Are you committed to not settling for less? Have you completed a self-assessment to determine what it is that you really want? Have you developed goals in each of your life domains (housing, job, education, mental and medical health, relationships, sexuality, spirituality, etc.) that you have a reasonable chance of achieving within a reasonable period of time? Do you have a supportive network of family and friends that encourage, inspire, motivate and enlighten you? Have you reviewed the previous Life Challenges? Testimonies are all about what you have accomplished.
A testimony of a life that was once filled with mishaps, problems, and a road to destruction. Now comes with the promises of encouragement, leadership, and dedication has created Kwesi Jones.
Kwesi Jones was born in Chester, South Carolina on June 2, 1980 and raised in Salisbury, North Carolina, where this ambitious young man became a writer. Kwesi use to sit back and watch his step-brother complete his dream of being an artist and that sparked a flame in him to do better and produce a passion that at the age of 5 he didn’t even know he had. His step-brother became his inspiration, the love of music began and the flow of lyrics were transformed.
Kwesi always had favor over his life and never understood why. He hadn’t realize the calling that God had placed on his life. He was in and out of jail, walked away from being a father to his oldest son and suffered at being a dad to his only daughter because he made decisions in his life that made him unhappy. It took his daughter sitting with him in church one Sunday to look him in his face and tell him that his wrongs in life had affected her. That became his eye opener.
November 4, 2012, Kwesi made the decision to accept Christ as his Lord and Saviour. With this acceptance his music changed, his lyrics changed, and he decided to be the voice of struggling fathers and those who are struggling with their relationship with Christ.
Through his rapping he is producing a message not of false hope but of everyday Christian living and sacrifice. Kwesi Jones is making an impact on why what you go through can get you through.
Welcome to Happy Talk Radio. This is GG Stanley. I am your host with the most happy news from coast-to-coast.
Happy Talk Radio is about you and me. Happy Talk Radio is your family friendly station with happy talk and happy thoughts with the propensity to empower your mind, body and soul for greatness.
Here on Happy Talk Radio, we keep it real just like Steve Harvey. Did I say Steve Harvey? I surely did. I just gave it away.
Today on Happy Talk we present to you Steve Harvey's Quotes on Success, Love, Faith and The Law of Attraction. Steve Harvey is the man who knows how to start a Family Feud; Act Like A Success, Think Like A Success; Act Like A Lady, Think Like A Man; set up Delightful dates; shine on-air, be comedic and use Common Sense when he pleases, no joke. Need I say more.
Yes. Formally speaking, Steve Harvey is brilliant. He is an American icon in entertainment and business. He believes you can reinvent yourself in dreaming the impossible dream and become it.
Some people may say "fake it until you make it." But, Steve Harvey struggled and made it, and his quotes are testimonial.
In this episode, I will share Steve's therapeutic quotes in finding the essence to success, love and happiness.
So, don't you go no where.
The dial in number to talk with host is (347) 857-1142.
Happy Talk Radio is bringing it home in style! Tune in right now!
Join Host Live Chats
- Mindzmatter (63 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (34 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (27 chatters)
- Blueshirt Underground (24 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (21 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (20 chatters)
- Witch School (19 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (16 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (16 chatters)
- Odwirafo (15 chatters)
- ZacheryVanNorman (13 chatters)
- thelordshour (13 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (12 chatters)
- Symmetry of Soul (10 chatters)
- in5d (8 chatters)
- BeverlyD (7 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (7 chatters)
- SURN Host (6 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (6 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (5 chatters)
- Life Conversations (5 chatters)
- Dead End Sports (5 chatters)
- The Captain0 (5 chatters)
- SandyRodgers (4 chatters)
- RLS Network (4 chatters)
- Twin Radio (4 chatters)
- All Fans Sports Radio (4 chatters)
- InThePaint (4 chatters)
- G220 Radio (4 chatters)
- IDECLAIR (4 chatters)
- IU Radio LIVE Politico Talk (3 chatters)
- NCI Radio (3 chatters)
- Ashes2Beauty (3 chatters)
- Purpose Living Radio (3 chatters)
- the LMC Radio Network (3 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (2 chatters)
- Real1Talk1 (2 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (2 chatters)
- WorldOfInkNetwork (2 chatters)
- Awakened BEloved Community (2 chatters)
- Angel Heart Radio (2 chatters)
- ANT Radio Network (2 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (2 chatters)
- American Statesman (2 chatters)
- Bikers of America (2 chatters)
- New Colony Network (2 chatters)
- Prophecy Quake (2 chatters)
- Main Street Universe (1 chatters)
- Heroes 101 Radio (1 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (1 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- Curious Times (1 chatters)
- EncouragingMomentsWithKeva (1 chatters)
- Fanspeak Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (1 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (1 chatters)
- Talking Smooth Jazz (1 chatters)
- Universal Radio (1 chatters)
- Rainbow Warrior GodDess (1 chatters)
- Rated G Radio (1 chatters)
- ROADTOSTARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- The Will and Thunder Show (1 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (1 chatters)
- The Element of Magick (1 chatters)
- Talk2Q (0 chatters)