SORT BY Relevancy
Friday time! And I'm not tired! how the FUCK DID THIS HAPPEN?
Let's get down and dirty with some stuff here. Where my trolls at? let's fuck some shit up.
This episode brought to you by Michael's Mother. Make sure to donate to my patreon and buy some christmas gifts at the store!
February 13, 2014 Tonight 8-10:00 p.m. or call 347-326-9626 www.planetgreentrees.com
Hosted by attorney Michael Komorn from Komorn Law and Chad from Komorn law& Birmingham Compassion-
Contributions from Rick Thompson from The Compassion Chronicles and Jamie Lowell from The 3rd Coast Compassion Center-
Tonight- The discussion continues about the Michigan Supreme Court ruling in Ter Beek v Wyoming and how it will affect local ordinances around the state.Attorney for Larry King, Matt Abel of The Cannabis Counsel announces that the longest running medical marijuana case in the state, has been dismissed.
Joining us tonight- Attorney Daniel Korobkin, Deputy Legal Director at the American Civil Liberties Union, who worked on the Ter Beek v Wyoming case and offered the oral arguments on behalf of Ter Beek in front of the MSC, and who also had involvement with the successful outcome of the Larry King case.
Also, Michigan Activists Nicole Hernandez who has organized a productive grass roots campaign to get citizens to contact their state senator in support of patient friendly bills 4271 and 5104 with pre-written statements, hand written letters and phone calls- and Shiloh Stevens who has used public television as the basis for a campaign to help educate the general public about cannabis.
Discussion on breaking news concerning a new bill to limit or eliminate some currently acceptable and necessary medical marijuana activity in Michigan, introduced by Sen. Jones.
Michael's rant, news, current events and more
Heroes of Katrina: Ten Years after: Bonnie Kaye: Our Children and Heroine
Tuesday, March 3rd at 8:00 pm, EST, 7:00 pm, CST, 6:00 pm, MST, and 5:00 pm, PST.
Or call in at:
Since Hurricane Katrina, the onslaught of heroine into St. Bernard Parish has increased to nearly epidemic proportions. The Center for Disease Control and Prevention indicated that in 2009, the drug induced death rate in Louisiana was higher than the national average. For the 2004 - 2008 time period, St. Bernard Parish in Louisiana had the 5th highest rate of drug poisoning deaths in the country, at 48 deaths per 100,000 population.
Our guest, Bonnie Kaye, lost her daughter to heroine. Bonnie’s grieving began years before her daughter Jennifer stuck a needle in her arm for one last high.
“My daughter was dying for a long period of time,” Kaye, an Oxford Circle resident, said recently. “You are dying for a long time before the actual death comes.”
Kaye shares the heartbreaking story of her daughter’s overdose death in 2002 with her new book Jennifer Needle in Her Arm: Healing from the Hell of My Daughter’s Addiction.
Writing is familiar territory for Kaye, a relationship counselor and author of eight books who also operates the Northeast GED Center, in Philadelphia. But that experience, as well as the passage of 12 years, didn’t make her latest book any easier to write.
Please join us for a compelling and emotional look at an American tragedy.
Join Host Live Chats
- Tha Boxing Voice Radio Show (43 chatters)
- Straitway (26 chatters)
- FionaBenjamin (22 chatters)
- The One People Oneness Radio (14 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (12 chatters)
- C Robert JonesPhD (10 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (10 chatters)
- Trek Talking (9 chatters)
- The Portal (7 chatters)
- The War Room (6 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (6 chatters)
- in5d (5 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (5 chatters)
- Medium Renee Richards (4 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (4 chatters)
- Greg Kellogg (4 chatters)
- The Oracle Speaks (4 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (4 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (3 chatters)
- Sweet Psychic (3 chatters)
- Israelite Heritage (3 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (3 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (3 chatters)
- Audrey Russo (3 chatters)
- ElijahFireRadio (3 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B (3 chatters)
- EX3 Radio (2 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (2 chatters)
- ARC Studies (2 chatters)
- Ask Lordiel (2 chatters)
- Open Talk with Les Jackson (2 chatters)
- Restore The Republic Show (2 chatters)
- Dr Roger Conley (2 chatters)
- thelordshour (2 chatters)
- The Voice of Leadership (1 chatters)
- Twin Radio (1 chatters)
- WithInsightsRadio (1 chatters)
- Woman2WomanTalkingToMen (1 chatters)
- The Advise Show (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- The Curvy Metalhead Show (1 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- Papa CE (1 chatters)
- Personality Speaking (1 chatters)
- Raising The Roof Media (1 chatters)
- Jamie Roxx (1 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (1 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (1 chatters)
- Grizzly Bear Blues Live (1 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (1 chatters)
- Life Coach Chat Channel (1 chatters)
- Local Live Music (1 chatters)
- Married 2 Change Radio 2 (1 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (1 chatters)
- A Life of Thoughts (1 chatters)
- Conservative Report (1 chatters)
- Diary of A Psalmist (1 chatters)
- Dominick Calvitto (1 chatters)
- FanSportsandPolitics (1 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (1 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (1 chatters)
- FootballGameplan (1 chatters)
- redmaryland (0 chatters)