SORT BY Relevancy
John Githongo is the CEO of Inuka Kenya Trust. He holds an Honours degree in Economics and Philosophy from the University of Wales, and an Honorary Doctorate from the Open University. In the past he has served as Vice President Policy and Advocacy, World Vision International and Senior Associate Member, St. Antony's College, Oxford, with whom he is still associated as a Senior Common Room Member. He served as Permanent Secretary, Office of the President of Kenya, between 2003 and 2005. Prior to that he was a director of Transparency International-Berlin and Executive Director of Transparency International-Kenya.
Tegi Obanda is the founder and Chair of Canada-based Green Planet Foundation. A graduate of York University’s F.E.S graduate school, Tegi is a leading theorist in the emerging field of green economy. Tegi has been deeply involved in the struggle for democracy in Kenya since his undergraduate days at the University of Nairobi-which led to his imprisonment and exile to Tanzania, then to Canada. Tegi was Assistant Secretary General of SONU, and was the founder Editor-in-Chief of Campus Mirror. In 2005, Tegi played the lead role in founding Madaraka People’s Movement, of which he is the international spokesperson.
Matunda Nyanchama, Ph.D, CISSP is the past and founding president of theKenyan Community Abroad (KCA), a post from which he retired in 2002. He was also a member of the interim committee that founded the Kenyan Community in Ontario, Canada. Matunda is also listed in the Who is Who in Black Canada, 2006 edition. He is an active member in the community and a speaker on technology, politics and development issues.
Kenyans in the Diaspora talk with grass root Kenyans. People on the ground.
1. Ms. Comfort Mwangi, Jacksonville Florida, Steering Committee PTFC
2. Dr. John Githongo, Nairobi, Nisisi Kenya.
3. Dr. Matunda Nyanchama, Toronto, Canada, New Vision Kenya (NVK),
Steering Committee, PTFC.
4. Tegi Obanda, Toronto, Canada, 's Movement, Steering Committee, PTFC.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (42 chatters)
- Yada (38 chatters)
- The Appearance (31 chatters)
- John Baptist (21 chatters)
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (19 chatters)
- Deliverance Today Pastor John Kyle (12 chatters)
- ericalukes (11 chatters)
- HOV Radio (11 chatters)
- Native Trailblazers (8 chatters)
- thelordshour (7 chatters)
- THOR MINISTRY RADIO NETWORK (7 chatters)
- in5d (7 chatters)
- 67939 (6 chatters)
- Angelspeakers (6 chatters)
- PROPHET energyreaderBrenda (6 chatters)
- Psychic Tapestry (5 chatters)
- Red Fox Radio (5 chatters)
- Straitway (4 chatters)
- Bellesprit Radio Show (4 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (4 chatters)
- Joeygiggles (4 chatters)
- Jay King Network (3 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (3 chatters)
- Bill Murray (3 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (3 chatters)
- nXphase Records (2 chatters)
- The Freedom For All Network (2 chatters)
- Xandermonium with Xander Gibb (1 chatters)
- The Brian Craig Show (1 chatters)
- The Emily Pearls Show (1 chatters)
- pgant (1 chatters)
- Missouri Grassroots Radio (1 chatters)
- Mystique Productions (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- RadioFPC2015 (1 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (1 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (1 chatters)
- Coffee Party USA (1 chatters)
- Coffee With the Dead (1 chatters)
- Dominick Calvitto (1 chatters)