SORT BY Relevancy
Today we will be talking about Teenage Pregnancy and If it is still an Epidemic in 2010? How can We educate our teenagers (females & males) better on this issue? We will also discuss the positive and negative sides of this subject and Much More...Join in for this Very Special Subject Matter!!
This 2 hour show we will discuss teenage pregnancy and the effect it has on our community. This is a very interesting topic and will be a very effective show. How do we break the cycle? Is is a community effort or a problem that can be controlled from home? Be sure to tune in....
Many teens today are teenage mothers. There are many ways that this could affect our younger generation; I have a special guest who will share her story as a teenage mother by the age of 15 years old and how she overcame the obstacles that she faced as she matured into a young adult. This is a very important topic for me since I have a 15 years old teenage daughter. Mrs. Farrah Hewlett was a teenage mother at 15 years old, married at the age of 19 years old. She had 4 children by the age of 23 years old, a widow by 27 years of age and now engaged at the age of 34.
How to cope with teenage pregnancy. Teenage pregnancy is one of the most stressful times in a families life. This is becoming more and more common as our society becomes more and more modern. Below are a few suggestions to dealing with teenage pregnancy.
1. Stay supportive no matter what the decision is. Weather the teen is keeping or aborting the pregnancy it is important that you stick with them and stay supportive at all times.
2. Help the teenager with their decision. Weigh out all of the options such as the income and family support of the teenagers family, the family and status of the father, the future plans for the pregnant teen and the mental/physical health of the teen. These are all key factors to helping the teen make her decision.
3. Schedule an appointment with a physician. Weather you plan on keeping or aborting the pregnancy it is highly important that you schedule a visit with your family doctor to check on the health of the teen. They are also able to provide extra advise.
4. Suggest that the teen look into pregnancy support groups. These are available in person and online. It is important that the teen know she is not alone.
5. Another item to consider is adoption. Most adoptive parents are willing to pay for all medical expenses incurred and allow visitation rights for the teen.
6. If the teen plans on keeping the baby advise her to continue on with her education and try to save her money. A good education and money are the two items you need to ensure the well being of a child.
We will be discussing is having a baby as a teen a bad thing and is it better to wait and if so how long? We will also be talking about the challenges of being a teen parent.And is teenage pregnancy indeed at epidemic levels or are we over reacting? Tell us what you think!Call in at 347-633-9769 or email us at www.relationshipparty.com
Teen pregnancy is on the rise. Why? Are these girls intentionally becoming pregnant or do these pregnancies result from a lack of caution and common sense. Who's at fault? Does the Bible speak on teen pregnancy?
The Story: http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-18563_162-4197525.html
We air programs on Blog Talk Radio at the following times: Sun 2:00pm, Mon 8:00pm, Tue 8:00pm, Wed 7:00pm, Thu 8:00pm, Fri 7:00pm & Sat 9:00am. All times are Eastern Standard Time.
Dennis C Latham handles the phone lines while The Ordinary People Society - TOPS Radio Airs and Broadcasts - Ceo, Founder, and HOST Kenneth Glasgow.
Call-in number: 1 (323) 679-0905 5PM to 7PM CDT - 6PM to 8PM EST
Spiritual and community support and activism for , encompassing , and , for the homeless, ex-offenders, ex-drug addicts, women in crisis, etc. under the leadership of Dr. Kenneth Glasgow
Teenage purity is a hot topic these days...why...because teenagers are exposed to more and more when it comes to sex, ography, and a society of social media. Join psychotherapist Tom Stevens as he interviews teenagers who are on the front lines of this battle. Call in to (347)838-9737 and ask a question or make a comment on this intense topic. Sit down with your teenager and listen together, this will be a show you DON'T want to miss!
Join Host Live Chats
- SecularTalkRadio (25 chatters)
- ParanormalPsychicRadio (20 chatters)
- AstroEnergy (13 chatters)
- North London Paranormal Radio (6 chatters)
- Pro Wrestling Torch (5 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (5 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (4 chatters)
- Lisa Williams Medium (4 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (3 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (3 chatters)
- The Chloe Show (2 chatters)
- Worldwide WakeUP Call (2 chatters)
- Pastor Larry Sartin (1 chatters)
- Visionaries in Light Radio (1 chatters)
- Warriors Rising (1 chatters)
- SportsTime Radio (1 chatters)
- The Bully Effect0 (1 chatters)
- Herpin Time (1 chatters)
- AdrianBernard (1 chatters)
- AmYisraelchairadio (1 chatters)
- Awakenings Radio (1 chatters)
- BishopJD (1 chatters)
- BobBrown (1 chatters)
- BonnieAlbersOnAir (1 chatters)
- Energy Awareness (1 chatters)
- Living Astrology (1 chatters)
- LivingEden (1 chatters)
- Ms Computer Lady (1 chatters)
- NatureofReality (1 chatters)
- KAS1 (1 chatters)
- Papa CE (1 chatters)
- Sandra Booker (0 chatters)