SORT BY Relevancy
Brown Girl Collective celebrates BOLD, Brilliant and Beautiful women and girls of African descent by paying homage to our past and sharing our present, while preparing for our future.
Hosted by BGC founder Marcie L. Thomas, this show features the voices of the next generation and two women who are committed to making sure that they are heard.
Special Guests include:
Shaleah Laché Sutton of Uniquely You Summit, Inc.: Philadelphia's Shaleah Laché Sutton developed the groundwork for UNIQUELY YOU SUMMIT, INCORPORATED (UYS) 5 years ago. She has fused her life and work experience to build the annual platform for hundreds of middle and high school girls to speak freely about self-esteem, sisterhood, leadership, colorism, abstinence, sexual accountability, and academic success.
2014 UYS Cover Girls and Leaders: Shannon, 17; Tiffany, 16; Mia, 16; and Jazlyn, 15, four young women who are leading the charge towards becoming all that they can be.
Dr. Tyffani Monford Dent of Monford Dent Consulting, based in Cleveland, OH, is a licensed psychologist and sought after presenter on issues related to women’s mental health. She is the author of Girls Got Issues: A Woman’s Guide to Self-discovery and Healing and an upcoming life guide for teen girls.
This show will discuss teh challenges that Veterans cope with on a daily basis. Marriages, intimacy, divorce, rigity,anti social,not fitting into groups. hard to laugh, what support syustmes do they have and are they valid.Hypervigilance, fear, and more.
Acclaimed A-list dancer and rising solo artist Alvester Martin concludes his illustrious dancing career as the male lead in Michael Jackson’s latest music video titled A Place With No Name, the second single off of the musical icon's posthumous album Xscape. The video went viral last night via Michael Jackson's Twitter, and everyone is talking about it!
Finally stepping into his own, and already noticed for his good looks by Essence Magazine, Alvester has recently signed with Universal Music Group as a solo recording artist. His debut album entitled Love Me or Leave Me is slated for release in the Fall/Winter of 2014, and will be exclusively distributed through Emagine/Universal Music Group.
We all know people with physical and/or mental issues limiting their abiliy to perform tasks most of us take for granted. Some have severed or non functioning limbs. Others are blind, deaf, and/or mute. Others have mental challenges. An increasing number have a combination of several of these issues.
It never ceaces to amaze me hw people with the decks stacked against them like this manage to not overcome these obsticals, but rise to great hights in areas most would believe to be impossible.
A teanage boy (blind since birth) becoming captain of the high school wrestling team and leading his team to the state chapionships.
Two perfomers creating amazing careers in show business (Both have Cerebral Palsey)
A man with a tremendous studdering problem since childhood becoming a famous actor on stage and screen and creating a multi million dollar career with his voice. (James Earl Jones).
A man stricken with polio as a child Becoming President of The United States. (FDR).
Many more examples proving that there are no disabilities, ONLY CHALLENGES.
To learn more go to erazalcoaching.com.
Toresa M. Blakely also known to the world as Coach TMB is a lady who is passionate about seeing people learning how to "live their best life in life now."
She is the CEO of In Life Now Enterprises, which is a personal development coaching media brand that brings an inspirational flare to to discussing real life issues with real people while providing real solutions through inspirational lifestyle talk radio, empowerment speaking, TV, life coaching, and writing.
Coach TMB has a passion for everyday people who have been over looked, forgotten about, pushed to the side, and ignored who were told they would never ever amount to anything in life. She had no one in her life who poured into her as a teen girl turn young lady into a woman, which is why she is so relentless in using her voice to inspire, empower, and challenge people all around the world into living their lives on purpose and learning how to be their true authentic selves.
Ladies & Gentlemen get ready to listen to my story of going from a life of disaster to a life of a winning champion!
Janna Hoiberg discusses tips and ideas for Family businesses. This time, we focus on challenges of preparing the business and family members for leadership transition. Search Our Audio Library at www.ExitCoachRadio.com for her last interview.
in Self Help
Wendy J. Vitalich, the owner and CEO of Vital Associates, providing job placement services in her community for over 23 years. She acquired her Masters in Clinical Psychology in 2009 and is in private practice, providing Marriage and Family therapy. The main focus of her practice addresses individual issues, couples, family, parenting, and divorce issues. Her clients include individuals, couples, adolescents and teens.
We all have unspoken agreements that can run our lives, until we become aware of them and willingly choose new agreements. Wendy writes about her journey as a twin and how her own unspoken agreements silently affected her relationships from childhood into adult life. She uncovered the hidden patterns that sabotaged many areas of her life and she is inspired to help others wake up to their unspoken agreements to live a fuller, freer life.
Wendy resides in Southern California with her College bound daughter, and is an avid photographer, a member of the Agape International Choir, active in her community, and currently writing her second book that will help parents and their children navigate through the emotional roller coaster of the divorce process.
Wendy is a featured speaker at schools, career day, parent conferences, and teen groups. She is a cancer survivor and being cancer free, healthy and grateful, she has made a commitment to live full out and helps others to go for their dreams.
As part of our continuing coverage of the Year in The Life winners Scout and Freightos we will be airing, on a quarterly basis, interviews with members of their respective executive teams regarding the previous quarter in terms of successes, challenges and set-backs, as well as looking to the future.
We will also talk about current industry develops and what they mean to the company. In this segment we will focus on mobile computing and supply chain finance.
Joining me today is Scout Co-Founder & VP of Business Development Andrew Durlak.
NOTE: Follow The Year in the Life 2014 Series on Twitter #YRiLife2014
Join us this week as we touch on a plethora of topics with an amazing fiction author, Cassandra Dunn!
Touching on powerful topics like empty-nesting, single parenting, mental health, eating disorders, and teenage growth, THE ART OF ADAPTING is about how females strive to overcome their personal challenges while finding a balance.
A literary powerhouse, Cassandra Dunn received her MFA in creative writing from Mills College. She was a semifinalist for the Amazon Breakthrough Novel Award and a finalist in Glimmer Train’s Short Story Award for New Writers. Her stories have appeared in All Things Girl, Midwest Literary Magazine’s Bearing North, Read Short Fiction, Literary House Review, The MacGuffin, 322 Review, Fix it Broken, Clapboard House, Every Writer’s Resource, Rougarou Fiction, and Sand Canyon Review. Cassandra Dunn resides in the San Francisco Bay Area with her two children and a beautiful Vizsla.
SISFI is hosting a Suicide Awareness/Prevention NY Tour on Sept. 17th - Oct 3rd across NYC, Long Island and Westchester to bring more awareness, services, programs and resources to address the increasing numbers of people facing serious life and emotional challenges, and human suffering with suicide ideations/thoughts, and supporting families who lost loved ones to suicide.
The theme of the tour is “Look into my heart and mind, tell me what you see”. It highlights the realities of not knowing what’s in a person’s mind or on their heart by what we see on the outside, and that we must engage in dialog and allow an open and comfortable atmosphere for people to open up and express themselves. The workshops and radio shows of the tour are scheduled at different times every day across the 3 cities.
We have aligned 15 community workshops, 3 luncheons and 15 radio shows to bring people, mental health professionals, energy therapists, health professionals, survivors and healers together to address this very serious and important topic affecting many people in our communities. While the community workshops are local in the 3 cities, the radio shows will have guests from across the country who lost loved ones, and practitioners who specializes in the support, treatment, recovery and healing of mental health, life coaching, emotional wellness and human suffering.
For full schedule of the tour check the website http://sisfi.org/suicidetours.html.
Like the tour page on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/sisfi.suicideawarenesstours and Follow the tour on Twitter https://twitter.com/SuicideAPTours.
Support our work at SISFI by liking our page https://www.facebook.com/sisfi.inc and Following us on Twitter https://twitter.com/SISFI
Please share and help to promote. For any questions please contact us at SISFI via (347) 817-8686 or Ask@sisfi.org.
Thank you and God bless. One Love.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (499 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (77 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (44 chatters)
- Tha Boxing Voice Radio Show (34 chatters)
- The Portal (33 chatters)
- thelordshour (22 chatters)
- The Oracle Speaks (20 chatters)
- in5d (20 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (17 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (14 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (13 chatters)
- Cross Talk Radio brother Lawrence (13 chatters)
- The One People Oneness Radio (13 chatters)
- ILLUMINATION (12 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (12 chatters)
- Personality Speaking (11 chatters)
- Living Astrology (10 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (9 chatters)
- Lets talkXXXGod is not Religious (9 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (8 chatters)
- Trek Talking (8 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (8 chatters)
- Straitway (6 chatters)
- Sweet Psychic (6 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (6 chatters)
- CrystalClearSpeaks (6 chatters)
- The Tailgate Show (6 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (5 chatters)
- AtaensicNetworkStation (5 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (5 chatters)
- Random Rants (5 chatters)
- Rifleman (5 chatters)
- ReflectRadio (4 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (4 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (4 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (4 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (4 chatters)
- Cubanarama (3 chatters)
- Bill Murray (3 chatters)
- Omega Man (3 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (2 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- Positively Incorrect (2 chatters)
- Body of Christ (2 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (2 chatters)
- DA PUTER SHACK KARAOKE RADIO (2 chatters)
- Diary of A Psalmist (2 chatters)
- dtm radio (2 chatters)
- cathies DistantEchos (2 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (2 chatters)
- ElijahFireRadio (2 chatters)
- Entertainment Zone Radio (2 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (2 chatters)
- George Ramirez (2 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (2 chatters)
- The War Room (2 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (2 chatters)
- The Voice of Leadership (2 chatters)
- The Liberal Redneck (2 chatters)
- The Captain0 (2 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (2 chatters)
- Twin Radio (2 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (2 chatters)
- WHTP Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Two Moms on a Borough (1 chatters)
- The Chronical of Ladi Kay (1 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (1 chatters)
- The Janet Love Show (1 chatters)
- The Love Zone USA (1 chatters)
- The Russell Reed Show (1 chatters)
- HIPOLITIX (1 chatters)
- Its Real Talk Live (1 chatters)
- Fancalls (1 chatters)
- FanSportsandPolitics (1 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (1 chatters)
- Gathering At The Well (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- Ebony Empress (1 chatters)
- Bishop Maurice L Irvin (1 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (1 chatters)
- Aubrey Allen Smith (1 chatters)
- Big Ticket Talk wX The Curtsy Crew (1 chatters)
- Pro Wrestling Torch (1 chatters)
- MRTALK (1 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (1 chatters)
- Nature Has All The Answers (1 chatters)
- Kissmeimpsychic (1 chatters)
- Larcher and Lorensen (1 chatters)
- Lesbian Love Talk (1 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (1 chatters)
- LyricalForte (1 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- The Bully Effect0 (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- Sportscolumndotcom (1 chatters)
- Straight From The E Block (1 chatters)
- Promoting Positive Art Expressions (0 chatters)
- The Grace View (0 chatters)