SORT BY Relevancy
oin Team JGlobal as we discuss the woderful opportunity of Jeunesse Global.
You really don't want to miss this show featuring the Co-Host of the Dr. Jesse Walker Show, Ms. Audrey Blake, author of 'Falling in Love with Me.'
CoffeeTalk Jazz thrives off of multiple platforms reaching numerous markets through a single point of contact. We connect our artists, musicians and our advertisers to the industry professionals. We know you have a choice in where to invest your advertising dollars, but we hope that you’ll choose CoffeeTalk Jazz.
Blake Aaron Spins soulful guitar tales on his fifth alnum "Soul Stories." Weaving engaging narratives through a traid of guitar of voices.
Want to get your message out in a BIG way. ADVERTISE through our award-winning network. For additonal details visit our website. www.CoffeeTalkJazzRadio.com Click the advetisng Tab.
Connect with US!
Follow CoffeeTalk on twitter: @CoffeeTalkJAZZ
Be sure to place your order for CoffeeTalk JAZZ Radio and Magazine T-shirt. Shop our store. CoffeeTalkJazzRadio.com Click on our store link.
This week we are joined by Taylor Blake Ward a senior editor for Scout.com and the Angel beat writer for Valley Bay News. He has seen just about every prospect in the State of California which is the deepest pool in this years draft class. We are going to focs on all the big names like Kolby Allard, Chris Betts, James Kaprelian, Taylor Ward, etc. So download and listen as we focus on everything California.
As always I can be reached on twitter @jeffmlbdraft and Taylor can be reached @Taylorblakeward
Southern Sense is a show of conservative talk on news and events, with Annie "The Radio Chick" Ubelis as host and Dan Butcher, Pundit Press as co-host.
Guest: Samuel Joseph Wurzelbacher, better known by the nickname "Joe the Plumber", is an American conservative activist and commentator.
Joe (#the Plumber) gained national prominence when he asked then presidential candidate, Barack Obama, a question about his tax plan. The conversation was captured by an ABC cameraman and Joe's life would never again be the same. His story came to symbolize the idea of "spreading the wealth" in the 2008 presidential campaign.
Through massive amounts of mud-slinging and name bashing, Joe never backed down from his principles. To this day he continues to fight for the working man so they have the opportunity to fulfill their true American Dream.
This show is dedicated to: Detective Kerrie Orozco, Omaha Police Department, Nebraska, End of Watch: Wednesday, May 20, 2015
Informative, fun, irreverent and politically incorrect, you never know where we'll go, but you'll love the journey!
Visit our website at http://www.Southern-Sense.com, become a member and follow us here and on Facebook.
Guest: David Busby, good friend and Dallas sports fan, joins me for a look at the 2015 Texas Rangers..........the team is playing a lot better............the addition of Josh Hamilton to a line up that already includes Prince Fielder and Adrian Beltre.........the pitchers on the DL and expected return to the roster..........
Click to support some of our friends....
...CLICK AUDIBLE.COM, YOUR SOURCE FOR AUDIO BOOKS!
CHECK OUT MY BOOK: CUBANOS IN WISCONSIN.....
FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER......
GET MY POSTS BY E-MAIL HERE......
Tonight on Race Fans Rock Radio show, Infield Jen will chat with you about what her week & weekend was like at Speed Street & at the track! She will be speaking with Bradley Carpenter about Racing2Cure.org to find out how he became involved with them. He will also share how this amazing organization helps families and individuals suffering from Cancer and how YOU can get involved too!
Stay tuned in as Infield Jen gives you the inside scoop about RaceFansRock.com and how she can easily help YOU become a Team Sponsor so YOU can see the NASCAR races up close and personal! After all...Infield Jen IS Your Personal Hot Pass!!! Tune in tonight!
Show starts at 8:00pm eastern time.
Original Football Guru
Join Chris "Original Football Guru" Bellina and guests at 9pm ET/6pm PT as they discuss NFL and Fantasy Football and also answer NFL and Fantasy Football questions that you may have.
* Roger Staubach says he wouldn't want Greg Hardy on his team
* Cowboys work out players
* Adrian Peterson says he is skipping Vikings' OTAs
* Will Tim Tebow make Eagles roster
* Could Tyrod Taylor start at QB for Buffalo Bills
* Rams invite Army Vet Daniel Rodriguez to tryouts
* Randy Moss attends cancer survivor's graduation
* Ray McDonald arrested on domestic violance charge
* Mike Shanahan says injuries are not reason RG3 struggles
* Guru's predictions: Week #1 of the NFL Regular season
* Top 3 fantasy players in the AFC East / North / South / West
* Top 3 fantasy players in the NFC West / South / North East
To listen to the show, go over to www.SportzAddix.com and click on the live radio player or to listen or be part of the show, simply dial 646-378-1303
Join Host Live Chats
- Talk Real Solutions (39 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (27 chatters)
- Curious Times (23 chatters)
- PatriotVPN (21 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (19 chatters)
- MIKE MILLZ RADIO (16 chatters)
- Fresh Fire Prayer LineBrother Kay (12 chatters)
- Rainbow Warrior GodDess (8 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (7 chatters)
- All Fans Sports Radio (6 chatters)
- THEE ALMIGHTY ALLSUNDARA (5 chatters)
- Soul Empowerment Radio (4 chatters)
- DymondsRadio Live (4 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (4 chatters)
- Father Teresa (4 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (3 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (3 chatters)
- UCC Show (3 chatters)
- Tens or Chops (3 chatters)
- Married Men Dont Talk Show (3 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Talk2Q (2 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (2 chatters)
- AOW Productions (2 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (2 chatters)
- Crave Wrestling (1 chatters)
- IU Radio LIVE Politico Talk (1 chatters)
- Dr Synonymous (1 chatters)
- Mike Pendleton show (1 chatters)
- Love Productions (1 chatters)
- Revival is Here Church (1 chatters)
- RLS Network (1 chatters)
- Sai Browne Fitness Podcast (1 chatters)
- The Element of Magick (1 chatters)
- Universal Radio (1 chatters)