SORT BY Relevancy
Tired of Michael Cole, JBL, and the rest of the WWE in-house commentary crew? The Squared Circle Report is offering an alternative commentary for live events! Think of it as MST3K meets pro wrestling. You can listen to the commentary describe the action as it happens while watching the action unfold on the WWE Network, PPV, etc. Archives will be posted on YouTube and other sites for use towards replays.
The TEAM WORK READY RADIO SHOW is hosted by Jeff Rose, Ms. Carmen Watkins, Frankie Sanders, Mrs. Pamela Rose, and others plus great guests.
Team Work Ready Radio Show - LIVE on KCOH
Segment 1: ""
Segment 2: ""
Segment 3: ""
Segment 4: ""
Team Work Ready, 877-983-2696 or 713-661-2100, www.TeamWorkReady.com
Episode 27 (of 52) continues Team Clarity's journey on the topic of forgiveness. Explore the art of doing loads of mental laundry. Which laundry soap is best? Forgiveness? Forgetfulness? Listen to learn which brand is best to enjoy a spotless reputation!
Join us for a year-long series with five entrepreneurs (known as Team Clarity), led by Christina Ervin. Each week Team Clarity shares this journey with you for two primary reasons:
1. they want those they hold near and dear to know about the changes they're making on multiple levels. As they change, by listening to these classes, people who know Team Clarity members may opt to change along with them.
2. to share their stories with you. Follow their stories and life lessons to awaken all sorts of ah-ha's for you too!
While you listen and before you go . . .
1. Follow this series. Click on the Follow button near the top of this page.
2. Join Christina in her next class. Click this link to explore how to join us today.
3. Click to access on all our on-demand shows.
Music: Aretes and The Complex by Kevin MacLeod Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0.
PAM Time - PAM Murphy: Autumn City
Enjoy an episode featuring some fun information on Music and the Entertainment Industry. Enjoy the dynamic voice of the host - PAM Murphy as she features original songs from her personal repertoire and other Independent Artists. Listen to her inspirational quotes and stories as PAM relates tonight's featured songs and messages in a refreshing way. This episode of PAM Time will feature an awesome Central NJ Band, Autumn City and their delightful Alternative Rock style of music.
Autumn City: ASTER PHEONYX: Vocals, Guitar, Piano; AUDRA THOMAS: Bass; AMANDA KELLY: Percussion
Thanks to Big Mountain Entertainment- Dwaine Harris
Tune in for a night filled with great music and fun! It's PAM-Time!
For more information visit: www.pammurphy007.com
PAM Murphy: email@example.com
The month of October and all its myths keep us wondering if there is truth behind the stories and ledgens. There are many reports of people having moments of "What The HELL Was That" during this mysterious month. We will talk about the start of Halloween and how its changed so much over the years. I think its important to include the famous, "Devels Night" that occurs on the 30th. and makes us all nervous about our personal belongings. This night intriges me especially because, I want to explore how and when it went from fun pranks to costly mean/cruel criminal behavior against people and animals. Call in or join our chat room and tell us your strange happenings and or how you were raised to believe a particular way about Halloween. This show can go in any direction at the drop of a pin, you don't want to miss it.
10/3/2015 Unraveling The Matrix with your host Austin Thomas. Special call in guest Zoltan Istvan, Transhumanist Presidential Candidate 2016. Open discussion the second hour concerning the incident in Oregon. Call in # 347-855-8301 Your input is always welcomed. 6pm PST / 9pm EST.
Welcome back ladies and gentlemen to the weekend edition of your favorite radio show! Today I will be discussing the upcoming football weekend, the University of Memphis Football team, the NBA and more on another fun filled half hour. Go ahead and get your popcorn and a good spot on the couch and listen to "The Jay Byrd Show!"
Matt and Amanda are back! With the season starting next week, the duo will prepare you for the upcoming Red Wings Hockey season. After a long off-season the Red Wings enter a new era with Jeff Blashill coming from Grand Rapids to coach the Red Wings with Babcock in Toronto. What will we expect from this years team and what can we look forward to?
Join Host Live Chats
- BacktoBasicsRadio (25 chatters)
- Amy Peikoff (24 chatters)
- The NIGGA CHURCH (13 chatters)
- Canadian Moto Show (11 chatters)
- Rebelution Radio (11 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (10 chatters)
- Our Common Ground (9 chatters)
- AIM Central Texas (7 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (7 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (5 chatters)
- Epiphany Castro (5 chatters)
- CatchaBody Radio (4 chatters)
- Mega Powers Radio (4 chatters)
- The Webster Phenomena (3 chatters)
- THEE ALMIGHTY ALLSUNDARA (3 chatters)
- SHILOAH (2 chatters)
- Paranormal Talk 101 (2 chatters)
- Lost Arts Radio (2 chatters)
- ROADTOSTARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- men empowered (1 chatters)
- Olive Branch Ministries (1 chatters)
- Loco Thats Entertainment Rundown (1 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (1 chatters)