SORT BY Relevancy
in Real Estate
Listen in, call in.... this covers our entire country.
2nd half- Dave Kirby- Veteran of 30 yrs in radio. Dave now hosts the "1 Simple Thing Podcast."
ENVISION THIS: Hemp is the billion-dollar plant that’s going to change our diet and farms, help restore our soil, and wean us from petroleum.
Doug Fine is a comedic investigative journalist, bestselling author, and solar-powered goat herder. His new book, Hemp Bound: Dispatches from the Front Lines of the Next Agricultural Revolution explains his advocacy of commercial hemp. In his travels to meet the leading hemp growers and researchers worldwide, he has become an expert on sustainable applications—and the policies that are keeping this bountiful plant out of American farmers’ fields and the profit across international borders.
In Hemp Bound, Doug explains that “Hemp’s fibers are among the planet’s strongest, its seed oil the most nutritious, and its potential as an energy source vast and untapped.” He also explains hemp’s one downside: “For nearly a century, it’s been effectively illegal to grow industrial cannabis in the United States—even though Betsy Ross wove the nation’s first flag out of hemp fabric. Thomas Jefferson composed the Declaration of Independence on it, and colonists could pay their taxes with it. But as the prohibition on hemp’s psychoactive cousin winds down, one of humanity’s longest-utilized plants is about to be reincorporated into the American economy.”
Fine has reported for The Washington Post, Wired, Salon, The New York Times, Outside, National Public Radio, and U.S. News & World Report. He is the author of three previous books: Too High to Fail: Cannabis and the New Green Economic Revolution; Farewell, My Subaru: An Epic Adventure in Local Living; and Not Really an Alaskan Mountain Man.
Join BWE Empowerment Radio every Wednesday 12:00 pm Eastern Standard, as we present Business 101 nuggets, with Damien Fields. These half hour segments will give you valuable information on starting new businesses, taxes, acounting, 5013c, human resources, transitional housing and much more.
Damien Fields is the founder and CEO of HME Consulting Inc. with offices in North Carolina and New York.
Call in to listen live at 714-583-6852 or listen online at:
Contact Damien at:
Join our group on Facebook at: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Blackwomenempowered/
We're trying to get through this maze called life and what crucial information are we lacking?
Please join us and if you can't, contact us for a free informational meeting.
There's a lot of needless fear and bad feelings about money.
We go to school. We get English, Math, Science, History. What course don't we get? Anybody ever take My Money, Money 101, Building Wealth?
We use money every day, all day. And no course? What's up with that?
Tomorrow night we'll get the essentials --and solutions for:
– Reducing taxes (and give yourself a pay raise)
– Reducing credit card debt, student loans
– Saving up to $150/month on Auto/Home and Life Insurance
– then using that money to maximize your Roth IRA, 401 (k), your NYS pension plan, Start a 529 College Savings plan for your kids
Let's get financially well:
In the Capital Region, come to the Family Money Fair at the Rotterdam Library Wednesday night July 30, 1100 N. Westcott Road, from 6-7:30, drop in. Go to bitly.com/yourmoneyny and sign up for your copy of How Money Works, the must-have guide. bitly.com/yourmoneyny
See you Wednesday.
I realize this isn't a fun topic: Death. But you know what they say...'we can't avoid it'...so we might as well plan for it.
Today will be an interesting show. I want to talk about the opportunities you may have in real estate when families DON'T plan properly and you can actually be the winner with amazing opportunities. On the other hand, I also want to talk about Estate Closings and how you can save your family thousands of dollars and hundreds of wasted hours by planning properly for your estate. Moreover, I want to explain the role of an 'Estate Closer' even when your plan comes together and you need help with the loose ends. Please join me as I welcome two guests with very different perspectives on the same issue to the show today. Real Estate Investor, Probate Strategist, and President of Home Buyer's Perspective Realty Inc., Chris Albin will join me to discuss this issue from the Buyers' perspective, while CPA and partner at Kolsin and Creal and Estate Closer Ray Creal will give us some knowledge and insight on the importance of Estate Closers and how they can play such a crucial role in the lives of the trustees, executors, and beneficiaries during this difficult time.
Join me this Tuesday, July 29th, at 11am PST / 2 pm EST. You can call in and listen LIVE on the road at 646-200-4285, or listen in here from your computer.
Who says you can't build wealth?
Working Americans have the power to build savings and investments.. And it doesn't mean winning lotto.
By freeing up $500 or more each month--by not overpaying taxes, by reducing debt, by rescuing cash in life insurance--individuals and families can get ahead of the game. It's a necessity.
Here's where your money should go.
1. Emergency Fund: This is your reserve fund in the event of an unforeseen emergency, job loss or an unexpected expense.
2. Short-Term Savings: This account is for money that you set aside for expenses like a new computer or perhaps a vacation.
3. Long-Term Savings/Investments: This is where your retirement savings, college fund and other long-range savings will go. Because these savings have more of a long-term time horizon, you can use investment vehicles with potential for a higher rate of return, such as equity mutual funds.
Let's get financially well:
In the NY Capital Region, come to our Money Health Fair, this Wednesday night, July 30 at the Rotterdam Town Library, 6:00--7:30 pm. 1100 N. Westcott Rd. Call 952-1257 for more information.
See you next time.
Good Deeds presents Business mentor and a published author, Ms. Rhonda Davis, interim president of a nonprofit
organization, have been consistently sought after by clients who want to create the entrepreneurial
vision that they have since 2012. Rhonda, an expert in her field, assists individuals with their start-
up business ventures. From teaching others how to begin a business mindset, copyrights and company
name registrations, to consulting the completion of 501c3’s paperwork, Rhonda uses her business
knowledge that she obtained from her years of experience. In addition, Rhonda reverts back to her
academic journey which includes an A.A.S degree in Accounting and a Bachelor of Science degree in
Business Management to mentor and advocate for entrepreneurs with their business start-up to-do lists
To better serve her clients, Rhonda Davis has combined her love and talent for assisting and mentoring
others, along with her background in business to launch Rhonda Davis’ Workshops & Events, her not for
profit organization and business.
As a long-time consultant and now business owner, Rhonda Davis Workshops & Events is available
for not only business consultations, but planning entrepreneurial events and conferences. She is quite
professional as mistress of ceremonies, or facilitating private business and education workshops that uses
exercises and visual aids to teach business startup strategies, business plan writing, managing budgets,
event planning and more.
This morning on Wake up Knoville our guest is Marion County Assessor Drew Sanders. Drew will be addressing the increase in commerical propertyassessment this past few years as well as informing us on how the increases have taken place and why. We will also find out if there will be any increase in residential property taxes in the near future and if they will be increasing the assessment value on commercial property again in the near future.
Bill McCroskey will be our co-host again today and we will be discussing local, state and worldwide news as well. If you have any questions or comments, email us: email@example.com
Tune in this morning at 7 for Wake Up Knoxville!
Feldman World Review
The "FREE SPECH ZONE"
Defender of the new minority, "The Employed Class". The Constitution was written to protect the Individual from the Mob, the People from the Government
Opinion, News, Current Events, Vetting the MSM and fighting for our Constitutional Rights! Conservative, Independent, American!
Featuring The Jewboy Journal
"Once upon a time I, like most people in this world, believed that I had a name and that this name was my identity. I believed that money had intrinsic value and I believed that if I had enough of it I could positively affect the world. I believed that everyone ought to pay their taxes for the greater good. I believed that statute was law, and that those laws were there for the benefit of all. I believed that the health service would fix my ills, that the education system would impart knowledge, and that the police force would help me in my hour of need. I believed that war could be just, that the news told the truth, and that there really was a free market economy. But most of all I believed that I was a free man." - Greg Paul
Many of us are now discovering that most, if not all of the beliefs which have comprised our reality framework are false. And we are faced with a simple choice; to pretend that we are not the problem, or to quit feeding the beast and become the solution. A solution that requires nothing more of us than to embrace our sovereign birthright and to act in each moment according to our conscience.
The ‘system’ to which we have sanctioned is predicated on fear and conflict, and the only way to rise above its perceived control, is to cease to identify with that which it controls.
But how does one attain the peace of mind necessary to accomplish this seemingly impossible feat? What practical steps ought one take to alter the way one is viewed by a system which seeks to limit this evolution? How does one break the chains which seek to bind?
Join Brendan D Murphy, Aimee Devlin, and Greg Paul, from New Earth Nation in this episode of Global Freedom Movement Radio, as the road to sovereignty by peaceful inhabitance is unravelled.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (499 chatters)
- John Baptist (83 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (37 chatters)
- The Lions are Out the Cage (28 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (27 chatters)
- canadianglen (23 chatters)
- Curious Times (22 chatters)
- Diva of DOOL (20 chatters)
- Jennifer Hoffman (20 chatters)
- thelordshour (15 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (14 chatters)
- Aquarian Radio (14 chatters)
- DynastySoundtrack (13 chatters)
- ViktorAurelius (12 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (11 chatters)
- MCMJimmy (10 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (10 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (10 chatters)
- Canadian Motocross Weekly (9 chatters)
- Blasturthoughts (9 chatters)
- Odwirafo (9 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (9 chatters)
- The Ron and Don Show (8 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (8 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (8 chatters)
- Juneau Xena (8 chatters)
- in5d (8 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (8 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (8 chatters)
- Get Real LOL uncensored reality tv (7 chatters)
- Bamabird29 (7 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (7 chatters)
- ISoMH Educational Network (7 chatters)
- Hex Education (7 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (7 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (7 chatters)
- Metaphysical and Spiritual Chat (6 chatters)
- BFD Fantasy Football (6 chatters)
- Coach Khayr (6 chatters)
- David and Wes (6 chatters)
- TonyWolfPaw (6 chatters)
- SURN Host (6 chatters)
- thedean (5 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (5 chatters)
- eWrestling Radio (5 chatters)
- Ms KiKi (5 chatters)
- illblogradio (4 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (4 chatters)
- Bards Logic Political Talk (4 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (4 chatters)
- The Mirror Show (4 chatters)
- The Huddle 3 (3 chatters)
- Sherry Andrea (3 chatters)
- The Soon2BeCatLady Show (3 chatters)
- TJMorrisETRadio (3 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (3 chatters)
- Feldman World Group (3 chatters)
- Golden Rose Psychic Radio (3 chatters)
- Diehard Sports Radio (3 chatters)
- Liberal Dan Radio (3 chatters)
- KDCL Media (3 chatters)
- KLJN 107 7 (3 chatters)
- MASTERTEACHER33 (3 chatters)
- Opulent Network (3 chatters)
- patriots united (3 chatters)
- Pick6Mag (3 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (2 chatters)
- Royal Thieves Radio (2 chatters)
- Ordinarywmn (2 chatters)
- Metaphysics and Awareness (2 chatters)
- Jay Cat Morris (2 chatters)
- Delicious Talk (2 chatters)
- Dave in the City (2 chatters)
- G Konsciousness Radio (2 chatters)
- Big Brother Spoilers By Mike (2 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (2 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (2 chatters)
- Winning America Back (2 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (2 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (2 chatters)
- The Larry Love Show (2 chatters)
- Swaggercountdown (1 chatters)
- Talk Radio 49 (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- SUBCONSCIOUS CHANNEL (1 chatters)
- sun752 (1 chatters)
- Talk2Q (1 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (1 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Xclusive Jamz Nation (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- 12kyle (1 chatters)
- AmericanMuslim360 (1 chatters)
- Barbershop Sports (1 chatters)
- Dont Tread On Us (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- Mad Women of Smoking Hot Politics (1 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (1 chatters)
- Lennis (1 chatters)
- Nerdy 30s (1 chatters)
- Sh Moore (1 chatters)
- RLwRT (1 chatters)
- Red Broward (1 chatters)