SORT BY Relevancy
Fantasy Vendetta / August 15th
Join Jerry Chiles as he discusses Fantasy Football and NFL topics and answer questions that you may have at 12pm ET / 9am PT
* Evaluating sophomore Quarterbacks
* Evaluating sophomore Running Backs
* Fantasy Facts: Quarterbacks
* Quarterbacks with best chance to win first title
* Colts believe Phillip Dorsett has superstar potential
* Breakout year: Tavon Austin
* Andrew Luck on Frank Gore: I never had that
* Michael Floyd: Out 6 weeks
* Most improved backfields
* In Trouble: Texans’ offense
To listen to the show, go over to www.SportzAddix.com and click on the live radio player or to listen or be part of the show, simply dial 646-378-1303
Catherine Austin Fitts has operated at the highest levels of both the Financial and Government Sectors. She was assistant Secretary of Housing under President Bush, founded Hamilton Securities (A Wall Street Investment bank/brokerage), and was Managing Director at Investment Bank Dillon, Read & Co..
Most importantly, Fitts served on the Board of Directors of Sallie Mae from 1992-1995. She joins us for this episode to offer a vivid perspective from the inside of the student loan giant, and shares her insights and conclusions from that experience, and more!
In this edition of Talking Motorcycles with Barry Boone we preview the legendary Springfield Mile II! Our guest lineup for this episode is epic!
Charlie Roberts and Scott Parker join us to discuss the AMA Rookies Class of 79 and Friends' involvement in the Springfield Mile II event on Labor Day weekend. They have an amazing weekend of activities planned and we hear all about it.
Jeff Gordon, of Speedway Engine Development Inc, will be calling in to discuss their high-profile win at the Don Tilley Memorial AMA Pro Grand National at Charlotte and his thoughts on the team's approach to the Springfield Mile II. As engine builder, Jeff works closely with Rick Howerton on the Howerton Motorsports/Villa-Esparza/Crosley Radio Kawasaki ridden by National #42 Bryan Smith.
Jared Mees retains the point lead by a narrow six-point margin over Bryan Smith following his disappointing DNF at Charlotte. It was a near mirror image of the results from Harley-Davidson Flat Track at ESPN X-Games Austin. Chasing down Bryan Smith there was a shower of sparks from the tailpipe of the Las Vegas HD/Rogers Racing XR750 ending his race one lap short of completition. Now as the team approaches the Springfield Mile II and the balance of the season, what shall be his strategy? The reigning 2014 AMA Pro GNC1 champion joins us LIVE on the show!
Talking Motorcycles is powered by SOZO!
Special thanks to: Crosley Radio/Crosley Brands, The Harley-Davidson Motor Company, Dunlop Motorcycle Tire and Next Moto Champion!
in Pop Culture
In this premiere episode Cooper and Vikki talk to the amazing Alyssa Milano from Who's The Boss and Charmed. Alyssa gives new mom, Vikki, some serious parenting tips while sidestepping some very uncomfortable personal questions from Cooper. You'll also hear what Vikki wants from JLo and the megastar who dissed Cooper after an interview. Plus, why Brain Austin Green is still wearing his wedding ring!
Join us for this very special episode of the BYGP Locker Room Show, with Big XII Champion quarterback, Bobby Pesavento! Sometimes we have to fight to get an opportunity to help our team and prove our worth. Tune in to hear how Bobby became a household name at the University of Colorado, when no one expected him to be. This will be an exceptional episode for any athlete that is fighting for a spot on the depth chart, or looking to gain respect from coach's and peers. Don't miss out!
Tonight on Race Fans Rock Radio Show, Infield Jen will go into detail with Dan Howe who was her "Dedicated Fan In The Stands Reporter" at Road America! Hear all about Dan's at track experience & his opinions about the track itself! Plus Jen has alot more in store for listeners as she shared her experience at the Performance Racing Studio with host of Fast Talk Doug Rice!
Stay tuned as Jen paints the picture of what YOU can expect to see this week at Darlington Raceway and how she turns the every day Race Fan into a Team Sponsor!
Dont miss a minute of this show, starting at 8:00pm (et) tonight!
Health and diet advice you can trust...Susun Weed answers your health questions followed by an informative interview with Roberta Grimes. Roberta is an Austin-based business attorney who had two extraordinary experiences of light in childhood that prompted her to spend decades studying nearly 200 years of abundant and consistent communications from the dead. In 2010 she wrote The Fun of Dying - Find Out What Really Happens Next, updated just last year. A 2014 sequel, The Fun of Staying in Touch, details the many ways in which the dead give us signs of their survival and also some astonishing recent advances in the field of after-death communication. In 2017, Roberta will complete her trilogy with The Fun of Growing Forever, which will talk about the process of spiritual growth and the beyond-amazing realities that we enter at death. She blogs and answers questions at robertagrimes.com.
this episode Q&A includes:
• usnea- making and using tincture..
• elderberries- jam, jelly, tincture remedies for help prevent the flu and flu symptoms..
• cataracts- surgery for cataracts is so good these days- going for surgery? get really healthy first..
• you heal better if you're active..
• tendon, ligament, joint issues in hands and feet- comfrey, linden infusions- oak bark infusion soak..
• break your heart open to the part of yourself that needs nourishment- nourish these parts of ourselves or things get weird in our lives..
• inflammation? give a non pepper diet a try..
• oak bark infusion astringent and tannic- tighten up blood vessels..
• inner ear fluid- oak bark infusion used with neti pot..
• type 2 diabetes and nettle infusion..
in Self Help
Chris Boucher, VP of Product Development at CannaVest, founder of the Hemp Industries Association (H.I.A), co-writer of the first California and Colorado Industrial Hemp Legislation Act of 1995. and the first person in more than 50 years to grow Industrial Hemp in the USA while at the USDA Research Station in California will join us, once again, from California to talk about the various benefits of hemp products, including the therapeutic, nutritional, and medical benefits.
Art Mendoza from Accomplice Entertainment will talk about future programs and events happening in Austin, Texas Muisc Scene and later Tom Devoursney wil call in from Florida
Listen to exclusive audio of the neighbor who turned in Jerry Seinfeld's 12-year old son for operating an illegal lemonade stand in East Hampton, New York.
Julian Seinfeld and his friends were running the lemonade stand to raise money for his mom's organization, Baby Buggy, that provides clothing and services to families in need across America.
Ludicrous regulation and bureaucracy are destroying our country. It's time to stop it now.
Watch on YouTube: https://youtu.be/8UvE5OVSFPs
In this episode of "Bringing Voices To Power" I talk with Lawrence County coaches, atheletes and fans about " football rivarly week" and thier love of Lawrence County sports! Coach Rich Dutton is in his 4th season as head coach at Lawrence County High School. He will be coaching the defensive line this season. He is a 1994 graduate of Lawrence County High School, and recieved a B.S. in Spanish from UNA in 1998 where he ran track and cross-country. He coached at Lawrence County as an assistant from 1999-2005 and at Russellville High School from 2006-2007. Most recently he served as defensive coordinator at Austin High School from 2008-2011. He is married to the former Kesha Jeffreys. They have two children, Gracie (14) and Gage (13). Coach Dutton was a part of histroy this past Friday night when he faced his in county rival East Lawrence High School and tied a state record of 7 overtimes. Coach Jarrod Helms is in his first year at East Lawrence High School and also will go down in the history books in this game to remember. He was previously the Atheletic Director and Head Football Coach at Brilliant High School where he led the school to it's first playoff with in over a decade. He also coached at Deshler, Buckhorn, and Russellville High School. He is originally from the Chalybeate Springs area. He is married to Tara Nesmith Helms, and they have three children, Anna (7), Brady (3), and Bella (1). Coach Helms and his family are members of Providence Baptist Church
Join Host Live Chats
- Rainbow Warrior GodDess (23 chatters)
- the LMC Radio Network (16 chatters)
- The One People Oneness Radio (14 chatters)
- Joeygiggles (14 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (14 chatters)
- Lauren Tenney (11 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (11 chatters)
- Rated G Radio (8 chatters)
- HOV Radio (7 chatters)
- Ra Sekhi Radio (7 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (6 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (5 chatters)
- Erotic Talk Radio (5 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (4 chatters)
- Gonzo After Dark (4 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (4 chatters)
- drkate (3 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (3 chatters)
- JADE Radio Network (3 chatters)
- King Jordan TALK SHOW (2 chatters)
- The Lisa Affect (2 chatters)
- SURN Host (2 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (2 chatters)
- carsonscorner (2 chatters)
- Xclusive Jamz Nation (2 chatters)
- You are Boring (1 chatters)
- Anthony Aniano Sports Show (1 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Bikers of America (1 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (1 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- God In The Midst (1 chatters)
- HME Network (1 chatters)
- Drunken Radio (1 chatters)
- Exalted Nation of Truth (1 chatters)
- The World Transformed (1 chatters)
- ToneDefradio (1 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (1 chatters)
- RLS Network (1 chatters)
- MichICAN Nightly Radio Show (1 chatters)
- PHL Sports Nation (1 chatters)
- Conscious Black Business Network (0 chatters)