SORT BY Relevancy
The Entertainer. The Civil Rights Activist. The Legend.
The Tatum Talks is honored to have a sit down with Dick Gregory. Tune in as we discuss the issues closest to his heart and how Blacks are progressing through his eyes. We'll focus specifically on Black Hollywood, current events with regards to Ferguson, MO, and his legacy.
This discussion is made possible by The Secret Society of Twisted Storytellers who are hosting a fundraiser event Friday, November 21st, 2014 at 8p featuring Mr. Gregory.
Many of you heard the news about Raven Symone refusing to label herself as gay or African-American, and that caused an uproar among many. Why? Is it so bad to refuse to identify yourself in any form shape or fashion? What about all that's happening in Shondaland? She has several shows with black leads, but are they "black enough"? We will also discuss the new movie "Dear White People" and how such an in-your-face film could affect race relations?
Tune in, and let's get it in.
The Tatum Talks!
Chris Lighty. Don Cornelius. Lee Thompson Young. These are just a few well known names of black men that have recently committed suicide. They are not alone.
The CDC reported in 2010, suicide among young black males ages 15-24 was the 3rd leading cause of death, and black men are five times more likely to take their lives than black women.
Join us on this upcoming episode as welcome the producing and directing team of "Face of Darkness", a documentary focused on raising the awareness of depression in black males. Squeaky Moore and K.T. Nelson will discuss what inspired them to create this film, as well as how we can bring help to the hopeless.
Right here, on The Tatum Talks.
Tune in for this new episode of "The Tatum Talks" as we are joined by Monet Bell from the addictive "Married at First Sight"! We'll chat with her about her journey being involved with the groundbreaking experiment, the lessons she learned and any regret she may have after deciding to end her 5 week marriage with Vaughn. We will also be joined by certified relationship coach, Sadie E. Sharp.
Here's your chance to ask her the questions you've always wanted to know. And if you don't, I will.
This is an exciting one, y'all.
Shannon's guest this week is Tanya Tatum, moderator and producer of The Tatum Talks. The Tatum Talks began as a series of informal discussions on Facebook and later grew into an open forum for discussing topics affecting the African-American community. Prior to producing TTT, she was the co-Host and Producer for “Live in the Vocal Booth” on BKS1Radio, a show that focused on national headlines. Tanya serves as a regular op/ed contributor to EURweb.com and has been featured on The Ricky Smiley Morning Show, Essence Magazine and UniteWomen.org. Tanya earned B.B.A. in Marketing from James Madison University.
Tanya has a specific passion for the progression of African-Americans in this country, and tonight we will discuss issues about race that are often misunderstood. We hope to open some eyes, educate some minds and open a dialogue that we hope will continue past this show. The only way to understand the experience of another person is to hear it in their own words. Tonight, the topic will be race relations and the differences in several women's issues between African Americans and Caucasians.
The Authentic Woman is a radio show hosted by women's rights leader, Shannon Fisher, that offers perspectives on the female experience in America. The show delves deeply into the worlds of writers, artists, celebrities and community leaders, discovering their personal inspiration and passions. This podcast is owned by the Authors on the Air Global Radio Network LLC. Thanks to our sponsor and website professional, Michael Lowndes, at www.pmlmedia.com.
Hoy es Miercoles de Radio Lyme y mi invitado esta noche es Roberto Cuevas. Les imploro que no le cambian a la estacion.
En este show de Mamas Superheroes la Dra. Carmen Delia Ortiz entrevista a Felicia de Marin, superviviente de cancer sobre la importancia del apoyo familiar. Participan en este programa dos hijas y el esposo de Felicia, compartiendo sus experiencias al descubrir que su amada madre sufria de cancer. Felicia es la inspiracion de www.mamassuperheroes.com, primera comunidad global de mujeres con cancer y otras condiciones de salud. Visita nuestra pagina y descarga gratis el ebook de Felicia "Los Dias Mas Extranos de Mi Vida".
Programa especial de Navidad para las mamas superheroes que superviven condiciones de salud que les ha cambiado el rumbo de su vida. Dialogamos con Lic. Leila Herrera Padron y Blanca Cecilia Carrero, expertas en desarrollo humano y la salud integral. La Dra. Carmen Delia Ortiz y Felica de Marin participan en este conversatorio donde presentamos tips para vivir en paz y alegria durante esta Navidad.
Hoy es Domingo de Radio Lyme y mi invitada de honor es Gaby Pineda Maitret de Tijuana, BC Mexico. Esta entrevista estara muy interesante. Les imploro lo se pierdan el programa de esta noche.
Join Host Live Chats
- Phoenix3333 (110 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (75 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (66 chatters)
- Yada (47 chatters)
- reactionariez (23 chatters)
- Deliverance Today Pastor John Kyle (20 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (18 chatters)
- thelordshour (14 chatters)
- Ezekiel 339 (13 chatters)
- Straitway (12 chatters)
- Bellesprit (11 chatters)
- Native Trailblazers (9 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (8 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (6 chatters)
- The Portal (6 chatters)
- Christian Farm and Homestead (5 chatters)
- Get Real LOL uncensored reality tv (4 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (4 chatters)
- Jay King Network (4 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (4 chatters)
- Universal School Of Thought (4 chatters)
- The Alex Cardinale Show (3 chatters)
- YHWH The TRUE NAME (3 chatters)
- Main Street Universe (3 chatters)
- Chick Shyt (3 chatters)
- Bill Murray (3 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (3 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (3 chatters)
- 16 Bit Assassins (2 chatters)
- AmericanPatriotRadio (2 chatters)
- NDB Media (2 chatters)
- Painters Dream Productions (2 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (2 chatters)
- The Captain0 (2 chatters)
- World Wide Resistance Radio (2 chatters)
- The Emily Pearls Show (1 chatters)
- Red vs Blue (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- Salvation In Jesus Ministry (1 chatters)
- pgant (1 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio Mass Media (1 chatters)
- Ms Computer Lady (1 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (1 chatters)
- HME Network (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- bridge to Humanity (1 chatters)
- DVAS 2 RADIO (1 chatters)
- EPiphany The 4REALRADIONETWORK (1 chatters)