SORT BY Relevancy
Many of our listeners have asked what do I think about tattoos and body piercings as they relate to ones relationship with the Lord. I get this Question much more often since my comments in the Look At Me Now, A Discussion On Vanity broadcast on .May 23, 2014 (listen to the archive).The Lord has inspired me to include this subject in our schedule to address the often and not so often asked questions on the issue of tattoos and body piercings.This will be a lively and interesting conversation. If you have a strong opinion and can deliver it in a respectful and professional manner please call into the show live and share your thought we our host and listeners.
Legacy Forum is on the Seika Network providing information that assist people in living their dreams. Children dream of greatness. Adults trade those dreams for an illusionary reality.
We are here to stop the brainwashing and help people live a life worth remembering. A positively impactful legacy requires time freedom, economic empowerment, and a powerful belief. Our mission is to help enlighten people to the greatness within them and assist in providing the tools necessary for achievement.
This week's guest is Millennium Tattoos and Piercing
Legacy Forum helps people create an inspirational legacy. The program topics feature Yoga, Business, Politics, Network Marketing, Self development, Informational Tidbits, and Guest Interviews.
The Legacy Forum is hosted by Robin and Harry Shivery. Robin is a certified Yoga Instructor and Certified Surgical Technologist. Harry is a retired Entrepreneur and Black Belt. Robin and Harry are dedicated to the principal of giving back.
Today we have a short interview with Mike from Armed with Truth, a cool website that sells scripture tattoos.
Then we'll continue our bible study in Hosea 14.
Like the show? Subscribe to my email list at http://www.stacylynnharp.com and financially support us through our affiliates.
Visit http://www.sparknaturals.com and use JOHN316 to save 10% on all of your orders.
Visit our Selz store and purchase select archived episodes of our show.
Don't care about any of our products or affiliates but want to donate, use MINDANDMEDIA with PayPal. :)
We'll be talking about tattoos and spirituality and we'll consider the question, "Should a Christian get a tattoo?" Guests include Kim Goad and Janet Bostwick Kusiak, authors of Inked: Choosing God's Mark to Transform Your Life. For a free downloadable study guide, visit InkedByGod.com.
It's Monday night so you already know what time it is "MNC" (Monday Night Controversey). With so many people around the country and around the world getting dozens of tattoos and piercings, tonight's topic will definitely make for a good show.
I'm pretty sure whoever is reading this description right now has several friends or family memebers with at least 5 tatts and 3 piercings, but what causes this infatuation? There's so many questions to be asked, viewpoints to be addressed, and there's no better 2 to call on than hosts Tay Real & Nizzy Nay. Make sure you don't miss out!
Mike and Phil are back with Bring the Brave! Live From Edge; Lead from Heart. Their topic this week: tattoos, beauty and danger.
Phil Askew & Mike Bornhorst are on a mission to explore what it means to be 'men' today. A fascination with leadership, connection, relationship to self and to other drives them, as does living a life full of purpose.
Bring the Brave ... is an exploration of topics concerning the modern man. Family, fulfillment, love, fear, joy and passion and of finding meaning in the time that we have here. Sometimes light, sometimes deep, we'll delve into topics that excite us, inspire us, fascinate us and scare us in service of seeing what's there, of getting to know ourselves a little better. We look forward to having you along for the ride.
- See more at: http://www.thevoiceofleadership.com/mens-issues.html#sthash.CqgpCFwv.dpuf
Some Christians believe that getting tattoos is an amoral issue and that it's a matter of one's own preference. Others say that it's a moral issue and that to mark ones self is violating God's Word and our bodies which is God's temple.
What say YOU?
Call 858.365.5507 to listen LIVE!
Today on The G-ZONE blogtalk radio show my guest is Aleshia Robinson.
Here is more on her and her novels:
"It's Kat Von D meets The Shack."
Love, God & Tattoos is a series of spiritual- themed novels by American author Aleshia Robinson. The story chronicles the spiritual journey of Alcatraz, a troubled, teenaged, tattoo artist, and her struggle to have a positive relationship with God.
ALCATRAZ THE LOST PEARL
Fifteen year old Alcatraz is being chased. Born and raised in a loving family, she suddenly finds herself fending for her life on the streets of Los Angeles. Consumed with anger, hurt and confusion, Alcatraz turns to the spiritual realm to find life’s answers. While experimenting with pagan spells, Buddhist chants, and yoga sutras, she continually encounters a spirit who claims He is God. The Truth she learns from this spiritual quest introduces her to the unexpected world of divine healing, acceptance and unconditional love.
ALCATRAZ THE RIGHTEOUS PEARL
After two years of spiritual searching, Alcatraz has finally decided who the One true God is for her life. But trouble soon follows. Being rejected by her new found religious organization because of her appearance and discharged from the tattoo shop for her beliefs, Alcatraz is forced to enter the Hollywood adult entertainment life with her best friend Kuriko. The nightmares she experiences living on the dubious streets of Los Angeles causes her to struggle to keep her faith.
According to recent polls, 1 in 8 American adults who have a tattoo regret having gotten one.That tattoo on your arm of a former flame, the one that seemed like a great idea years ago is kind of embarrassing today,And your spouse is not too crazy about it either. Join us this Tuesday as our sponsor Laser Loft navigates us through the Dark world of regretful Tattoos, and bring to light ways for tattoo removal and other cosmetic alternatives. Also visit us @www.realtalkrobert.com and follow us on twitter @realtalkrobert.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (499 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (149 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (62 chatters)
- Red vs Blue (46 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (38 chatters)
- reactionariez (34 chatters)
- Medium Renee Richards (20 chatters)
- Straitway (19 chatters)
- thelordshour (19 chatters)
- SoapTalk Lets Dish (15 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (15 chatters)
- Bellesprit (15 chatters)
- ExpandingU RADIO (13 chatters)
- FWrestling and EFed Guerillas (10 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (10 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (9 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (8 chatters)
- Deliverance Today Pastor John Kyle (8 chatters)
- DHead Radio (5 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (5 chatters)
- Bill Murray (5 chatters)
- Jay King Network (5 chatters)
- Unmasked with Authoress Lyle (5 chatters)
- Souls Eye View Too (5 chatters)
- The Paranormal and The Sacred (4 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (4 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (4 chatters)
- patriots united (3 chatters)
- MASTERTEACHER33 (3 chatters)
- carsonscorner (3 chatters)
- Change Your Life2 (3 chatters)
- 16 Bit Assassins (2 chatters)
- DVAS 2 RADIO (2 chatters)
- Missouri Grassroots Radio (2 chatters)
- MnM Missing N Murdered (2 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (2 chatters)
- Royal Thieves Radio (2 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (2 chatters)
- The Steven James Experience (2 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (2 chatters)
- Station IWDM (2 chatters)
- The Captain0 (2 chatters)
- The Emily Pearls Show (1 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (1 chatters)
- The Talent Real Talk Show (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- Open Talk with Les Jackson (1 chatters)
- JDWELL Women Empowerment (1 chatters)
- George Ramirez (1 chatters)
- Grudge Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- HME Radio (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- Catz1* (1 chatters)