SORT BY Relevancy
Recovery Advocate, Neurofeedback Therapist, Artist, and Author, Tammy Roth, joins us and shares her personal journey with recovery in her new book, "High Bottom." Her website: www.tammyroth.com
Now in their 4th year on air. Welcome in... Mondays ~ 6pm
The Rev. Drs. Linda Marie Nelson and Nancy Ash offer spiritual evolutionary dialog from the heart uniting our world in Oneness honoring ALL perspectives in sacred traditions. Enjoy inspiring, timely discussion with veteran, contemporary, trans-denominational minister co-hosts, Rev. Dr. Linda Marie and Rev. Dr. Nancy. Raise your vibration with Doing a 360 Meditations with beautiful music to re-calibrate consciousness. Consider This programs inspire and motivate learning while opening your heart to the multiple ways that integral minds are dedicated to transform our world. Nancy: http://www.Doinga360.com Linda Marie: http://www.shekinahruha.org
We welcome Tammy Roth of Neuroclarity who will share Neuro-Feedback with us. CALL or text with any questions.
Our 3rd year on air. Thank You!
Mondays at 6pm Rev. Drs. Linda Marie Nelson and Nancy Ash offer a spiritual evolutionary dialog from the heart uniting our world in Oneness honoring ALL perspectives of sacred traditions. Guided meditation w/ music Call in to share your voice! Hear cutting-edge guest luminaries, authors, scholars and teachers. Enjoy inspiring, timely discussion with veteran, contemporary, trans-denominational ministers, co-hosts, Rev. Dr. Linda Marie Nelson and Rev. Dr. Nancy Ash. Featuring a "Doing a 360" segment re-calibrating you to a higher vibratory frequency with meditation. Consider This presents programming that inspires, educates, and motivates learning while opening your heart to the multiple ways that we, as aware, liberated, and integral minds are dedicated to transforming our world to Oneness. Co-hosts:
Rev. Dr. Nancy's site: http://www.doinga360.com
Rev. Dr. Linda Marie's site: http://www.divinityalliance.o
Thank you for joining us on The Michael Dresser Show! Today we welcome these guests to our show:
Jack Mayer, MD, MPH: Author of "Life in a Jar: The Irena Sendler Project," how Irena Sendler rescued 2500 Jewish children from the Warsaw Ghetto, http://www.irenasendler.org
Linda Spangle, RN, MA: Author of "Friends with the Scale: How to Turn Your Scale into a Powerful Weight Loss Tool," http://www.weightlossjoy.com
Angela Mayartis Johnson: Author of "Brand Legacy - Make Your Mark," http://www.mayartis.com
Tammy Kabell: Author of "Career Resume Consulting: The Job Search Manual for Six-Figure Professionals," http://www.CareerResumeConsulting.com
Kim Bearden: Author of "Crash Course: The Life Lessons My Students Taught Me," http://www.crashcourselessons.com
Mike Oswald: Author of "Your Guide to National Parks: The Complete Guide to All 58 National Parks," http://www.stoneroadpress.com
Thank you for joining us today on The Michael Dresser Show!
Tune in for another special edition of That's Entertainment as I talk with televison personality, author, and food enthusiast, Adam Richman. Richman is best known for hosting the highest rated show on the Travel Channel, "Man Vs Food." From there, he hosted other shows such as "Man Vs Food Nation," and "Adam Richman's Best Sandwich in America," where he was also the co-executive and producer of both shows. Now he's back as the host of the new NBC's show, "Food Fighters," where home cooks are giving a chance to compete against world class chefs in the ultimate culinary showdown. Join me on Tuesday, January 29 at 9:30am ET as I talk with Adam Richman on www.blogtalkradio.com/tammyjones-gibbs, stitcher.com or call in to listen at 347-637-2656.
Donna Roth is a Health Educator for over 30 years. A Former Teacher and Principal of Elementary schools who gave up her career to raise her family, to raise not by using drugs or medications but by using Herbal Remedies and Therapeutic Nutrition. Today she is one of the leading worlds known Health Educators, she has taught worldwide and is the founder of TAFYH Taking Action For Your Health.
July 29th at 8:30 AM Pacific Standard Time Donna will be talking on Why we need Super Foods For Therapeutic Nutrition. Be sure to call in and ask Donna questions after her talk. The live call in number is 1 657 383 1168. Register for TAFYH and receive a $100 worth of free product. Visit www.takingactionforyourhealth.ca for further information.
In Closings TAKE action for your Health because HEALTH IS WEALTH AND IT IS ALL ABOUT INFORMATION AND TRANSFORMATION.
UNTIL NEXT TIME remember HEALTH IS WEALTH! AND God’s blessings to you all and thank you for Taking Action For Your Health.com! A reminder, this program is for educational purposes only. Always consult with a qualified practitioner before embarking on any program.
Who says you can't build wealth?
Working Americans have the power to build savings and investments.. And it doesn't mean winning lotto.
By freeing up $500 or more each month--by not overpaying taxes, by reducing debt, by rescuing cash in life insurance--individuals and families can get ahead of the game. It's a necessity.
Here's where your money should go.
1. Emergency Fund: This is your reserve fund in the event of an unforeseen emergency, job loss or an unexpected expense.
2. Short-Term Savings: This account is for money that you set aside for expenses like a new computer or perhaps a vacation.
3. Long-Term Savings/Investments: This is where your retirement savings, college fund and other long-range savings will go. Because these savings have more of a long-term time horizon, you can use investment vehicles with potential for a higher rate of return, such as equity mutual funds.
Let's get financially well:
In the NY Capital Region, come to our Money Health Fair, this Wednesday night, July 30 at the Rotterdam Town Library, 6:00--7:30 pm. 1100 N. Westcott Rd. Call 952-1257 for more information.
See you next time.
HOLIER THAN THOU?
Join Butterfly Evolution with Host Tammy Gaitor and Rodney Jordan for what will be one of the most powerful conversations to date. Why, because in today’s society many people are SPIRITUALLY DROWNING. During a past show “I Can’t Pimp You, If You Don’t Want To Be Pimped” Host Rodney Jordan commented as follows:
Christians - Non Christians, Catholics, Baptist... What ever your religion may be, have gotten so far away from God but so into the world…
Many are more religious than God is? They focus on so many things that God does not focus on..
Tune in as we discuss the Holier Than Thou Journey. What is the Journey? How does one get caught up and find themselves on this journey? Are you one of them or perhaps know one of them? We get so caught up in the do’s, don’ts; rules, regulations and the legalistic religion journey and in many cases miss the necessary journey.
Tune in by calling 818-691-7406 - select the number 1 to speak or comment on the show
Listen on line at www.blogtalkradio.com/butterflyevolution
Register as a follower and chat with us in the chat room!
DYING TO LIVE - WHAT'S HOLDING YOU BACK?
Most investment choices don't earn great curiosity, but if any are deserving of that kind of attention, it would be the Roth IRA.
Financial planners routinely say that younger people should invest in a Roth because they would most benefit from its many wonderful qualities. But the truth is, Roth IRA accounts make a good choice for people of all ages.
With Roth IRAs, savers get a tax-free stream of income in retirement. And it's not just the contributions that come out tax-free. Uncle Sam doesn't lay a finger on any of the earnings. It can be a pretty sweet deal when you're talking about decades of compounding.
The only catch is that you pay income tax on your contributions upfront (post-tax dollars).
Unlike the traditional IRA, which gives investors a tax deduction for the year the contribution is made, the Roth version lets savers contribute after-tax money today and withdraw principal and earnings tax-free at retirement.
The Roth can also be used for educational purposes, major medical expenses, and first home buys...with qualifications.
For individuals looking for tax diversification in retirement, the Roth IRA is one of the few tools they can create that ensures that they have a stream of tax-free income in retirement.
Let's get financially well:
Get your free copy of the essential book, How Money Works: A Common Sense Guide to Financial Success. You'll fall in love with this it and never have a major money question again. Go to bitly.com/yourmoneyny and sign up for your copy right now. bitly.com/yourmoneyny
See you next time.
Welcome to the Southern Passion Lounge where the industry comes to hangout. This week in the Lounge I have a special co host is from local news stations king 5, Ms Angela King. We will be talking about all things tasty in Seattle. Also stopping by is Tammy from the Foodivas. We will do a recap of this pass weeks Southern Passion Tour, and its been a fun and tasty week.
Welcome Donna Roth Health Educator for over 30 years. Former Teacher and Principal of Elementary schools who gave up her career to raise her family, to raise not by using drugs or medications but by using Herbal Remedies and Therapeutic Nutrition.
Today she is one of the leading world Health Educators, has taught worldwide and is the founder of TAFYH Taking Action For Your Health!
Join - Taking Action For Your Health with Health Educator Kathy Deane and Donna Roth at 8:30 AM Pacific Standard Time.
These Programs are for educational purposes only. Always consult with a Health Practitioner before embarking on any program.
I grew up listening to Howard Stern, How can a guy make a living farting on air and making fun of celebrities and banging whores not to mention making an art spoofing on misfits, what is not to like? Then he sold out. He is in his 60's he got divorce and married a woman who has a brain capacity of a dwarf with Down Syndrome. He made fun of the people he grew to become "Living in the Hamptons", "America Got Talent" and so on. Plus Box Office and of course making fun of the Kardashians
Join us LIVE at 9am pacific - 12pm eastern time - Did you see a movie this weekend? Call in and be a part of the show! 646-595-3032
This Program is Sponsored by:
-Max Ivey, Midway Marketplace - Helping people buy, sell and trade New & Used Amusement, Concession and Confection Equipment. Max also offers Free Appraisals. Visit Max today!
-Loretta's Authentic Pralines - The most popular New Orleans candy, made from Louisiana's top commodities, pecans and sugar.
Join Host Live Chats
- Mindzmatter (94 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (70 chatters)
- wheresobamasbirthcertificateXcom (64 chatters)
- Hot Button Debates (42 chatters)
- NTEB (40 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (32 chatters)
- Rundgren Radio (25 chatters)
- thelordshour (24 chatters)
- BigBrotherGroup (21 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (19 chatters)
- TheInfiniteSupernaturalNetwork (19 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (18 chatters)
- Dead End Sports (18 chatters)
- SasquatchWatch Radio (17 chatters)
- Symmetry of Soul (17 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (15 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (13 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (13 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (12 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (11 chatters)
- ZacheryVanNorman (10 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (10 chatters)
- Soul Empowerment Radio (9 chatters)
- Inspire Radio Network (9 chatters)
- Odwirafo (8 chatters)
- Missouri Grassroots Radio (8 chatters)
- Fins Radio (8 chatters)
- gamechangersradio (7 chatters)
- Chatting with Sherri (7 chatters)
- Messages From Beyond (7 chatters)
- Pro MMA Now Radio (6 chatters)
- Life Conversations (6 chatters)
- AIR Abundance Internet Radio (6 chatters)
- FSF Radio (6 chatters)
- American Statesman (5 chatters)
- Game Centric Radio (5 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (5 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (5 chatters)
- Psychic Melinda (5 chatters)
- Ohio Exopolitics (5 chatters)
- Talk2Q (5 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (5 chatters)
- TimBinnall (5 chatters)
- The Psychic Surgeon (5 chatters)
- WorldOfInkNetwork (5 chatters)
- The Real Time Radio Network (4 chatters)
- wayneG (4 chatters)
- The Hot Corner (4 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (4 chatters)
- Prophecy Quake (4 chatters)
- FuRbAbY AnD FrIeNdS (4 chatters)
- DiabetesSocMed (4 chatters)
- Conservative Nation Radio (4 chatters)
- antoinette harrell (3 chatters)
- Art Bulla (3 chatters)
- G220 Radio (3 chatters)
- patriots united (3 chatters)
- Lorries Talk News Radio (3 chatters)
- Marjorie Cole (3 chatters)
- InThePaint (3 chatters)
- Larry Csonka (3 chatters)
- Rapture Ready Radio (3 chatters)
- SpeakingXOut (3 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (3 chatters)
- Swaggercountdown (3 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (3 chatters)
- Zaiyahs House (2 chatters)
- Winning America Back (2 chatters)
- Random Brain Activity (2 chatters)
- The Lundyn Brown Show (2 chatters)
- Tarhaka (2 chatters)
- Lennis (2 chatters)
- Jay King Network (2 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (2 chatters)
- MASTERTEACHER33 (2 chatters)
- Paranormal Geeks Radio (2 chatters)
- DocVaj2 (2 chatters)
- G Konsciousness Radio (2 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Da DNell Experience (2 chatters)
- BleachBANGSc (2 chatters)
- Brighter Business Empower (1 chatters)
- Catz1* (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- Angel Heart Radio (1 chatters)
- AltCon Radio (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- Dont Tread On Us (1 chatters)
- Enough Iz Enough (1 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (1 chatters)
- George Ramirez (1 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (1 chatters)
- HomeTeam (1 chatters)
- MUTHA WIT WISDOM (1 chatters)
- Nikki Rich (1 chatters)
- Inner Child Radio (1 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- THE NOW NETWORK (1 chatters)
- The NTuned Show (1 chatters)
- The RetroUnlim Network (1 chatters)
- The Smooth Jazz Ride (1 chatters)
- TJMorrisETRadio (1 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Married Men Dont Talk Show (0 chatters)
- Pick6Mag (0 chatters)