SORT BY Relevancy
in Self Help
July 31, 2015 Topic --- The Starship Enterprise Mindset
Call in number is 347-237-4648 to listen by phone or speak to the Host. Dr. Richard Gladiator Johnson addresses the ups and downs of life and why we must develop the Starship Enterprise Mindset. Classic Star Trek episodes typically contained scenes of the Starship Enterprise being under attack. During the attacks the Bridge/Control Room would shake rattle and roll with sparks flying everywhere BUT when the attack was over the ship would resume its course or make repairs then resume its course and mission.
In the same way, we must endure the shifting fortunes of life and its attacks while psychologically remaining on our intended course towards our goals and God’s Destiny for us in our lives. Let nothing shake your will to overcome whatever and whoever raises the banner of adversity. If God is for us who can be against us… Romans 8
We should all remember that there is a learning curve to being successful and glancing back in life is good but looking back is not…stay on point and stay focused on success.
Jews Restored @ 2nd Coming
Although the Tribulation Period will affect the entire earth, and everyone in the world--it will center primarily around the nation of Israel. Let me say here that I do not believe in Zionism (i.e., A policy for establishing and developing a national homeland for Jews in Palestine). God promised to restore the nation of Israel WHEN JESUS RETURNS, and not before.
“And the Lord appeared unto him the same night, and said, I am the God of Abraham thy father: fear not, for I am with thee, and will bless thee, and multiply thy seed for my servant Abraham's sake.”
“They answered him, we be Abraham's seed, and were never in bondage to any man: how sayest thou, Ye shall be made free?
in Self Help
Michael Colberg, JD, LCSW, LMFT and Anne Ortelee, a certified Astrologer ISAR-CAP, PMAFA, NCGR-PAA Level 3, talk about current events from the perspective of Scorpios. Tune in to hear their unique, wise perspectives on how to navigate the wild and turbulent times we live in. Lively, informed and fun, we encourage you to take your outrage and engage your courage.
Vinnie & Mike talk about all things Mets as the MLB trade deadline passes, discussing the moves the team made, and the ones they did NOT make.
This is a very special episode for the crew. After a technical issue a few weeks back, our special guest Tristan Risk had to cancel. Fortunately, she was able to reschedule and we will have her on air with us live! Join us won't you?
Every week your hosts' Robin and Lisa will bring you various topics that illustrate how important the link between a balanced and healthy spiritual life, serves to create a happy and physically healthy body. The topics range from the importance of forgiveness of others and self, to healing modalities talking about different spiritual paths, rituals and traditions and how they influence our emotions and our spiritual lives. We often have guests to discuss topics ranging from Drum Therapy, Shamanism, Community Building and Sacred Sexuality. So be sure to tune in, laugh with us, cry with us, but most of all share and learn with us. We look forward to meeting you and hearing from our listeners every week, so please call in and join the live chat room!
May Your Gods Bless you...
Robin Albright McKean
Spiritual Unity Radio Network is dedicated to the concept that “All Manifestations of the Divine are equally valid.” We are committed to bringing you quality programming each week. Our vision is to provide nightly shows covering a wide range of spiritual topics spanning multiple Expressions of Faith. We wish to see programming developed to fill a niche of broadcast for all people who understand that all Manifestations of the Divine are sacred.
As long as you allow him to bring you off the bench when he get that feeling. Guess what? You will not score any points.
He will not respect you, even if he's continuously professing his love and loyalty to you.
If he’s calling you off the bench, you were NOT his first option. If you can’t be his main STAR why allow him to see STARS while taking him to the mile HIGH club. Get it?
Join us Friday at 8pm (CST) / 9pm (EST) as we discuss "Second Option"
Call/Listen (347) 324-5327
Your Radio Network
"Your Radio Your Conversation" ©™
So what makes EVERYTHING “RELATIONSHIPS” AT THE UNIVERSITY OF LOVE, different from any other talk radio show on relationships?
• Well I’m glad you asked, there are many differences that you will notice right away. First of all the show and it’s topic begin at the beginning of each week, right here on social media. Long before my show air you will get a peek at that weeks topic. The beginning of each week I will post songs, movies, and actual posts from you guys on my page, that will be the source of my topic that week. You are encouraged to listen, watch and even have open discussions on my pages if you’d like.
Instead of talking randomly about relationship issues, I have chosen to be a tad bit more creative by using songs, videos, movies, books and social media posts about the challenges that each of has most likely confronted, at some point in our own lives. I think that this will eliminate reopening many of the emotional scars that we might be still dealing with. The issues in the resources that I’m using might be very familiar, but they are not about you, they are about the characters and those that inspired its work from the artist or actor. The goal is to allow us to speak about and peek into the message of the work, while trying to find answers and even revelations about our own choices in life.
• Every Friday night at 9:00 pm est the show will air for 2 hours, you are encouraged to join in on the conversations if you’d like about our topics of the night. We will respect the privacy of others by not discussing real people, no names will be spoken on the show even in reference to your point. This is not a hate session, but an opportunity for us to take a closer look at ourselves and how we affect the outcome of our relationships.
Join Host Live Chats
- MIKE MILLZ RADIO (47 chatters)
- Ms Blue (31 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (22 chatters)
- Fresh Fire Prayer LineBrother Kay (15 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (14 chatters)
- Curious Times (12 chatters)
- ParanormalReview (12 chatters)
- GGT183 (11 chatters)
- 2D Sports Talk (6 chatters)
- Dollhouse Radio by India Morel (5 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (5 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (3 chatters)
- Rated G Radio (2 chatters)
- Rebelution Radio (2 chatters)
- The Plus Effect of BPC (2 chatters)
- TRU SPORTS TALK (2 chatters)
- Wicked Little Things (1 chatters)
- ROADTOSTARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- The Kingdom of God or Nothing (1 chatters)
- Path Of Life (1 chatters)