SORT BY Relevancy
Outa da Park / November 23rd
Jerry Chiles discuss Major League Baseball topics at 9pm ET / 6pm PT
* Leonys Martin joining Mariners in trade
* Willie Mays and Yogi Berra among 17 named to receive Medal of Freedom
* Carlos Correa wins AL Rookie of the Year
* Kris Bryant named NL Rookie of the Year
* Phillies acquire Jeremy Hellickson from Diamondbacks for prospect
* Padres trade Craig Kimbrel to Red Sox for prospects
* Dodgers narrow managerial search
* Marco Estrada sign deal with Blue Jays
* Cubs season-ticket prices rise by average of 10.4%
* Joe Maddon named NLs Manager of the Year
* Jeff Banister named AL Manager of the Year
* Tigers trade for Francisco Rodriguez
* Dallas Keuchel wins AL Cy Young Award
* Jake Arrieta wins NL Cy Young Award
* Josh Donaldson wins AL MVP
* Bryce Harper wins NL MVP
Radical Capitalist Episode 21: What’s Behind the Campus Protests with Guest Host Don Watkins
Every week The Yaron Brook Show reviews significant headlines that impact freedom in various forms. Commenting from a philosophical view that man's greatest value is self, the Show brings unique perspective to the conversation, always ending the show with a positive sense of life.
This week guest host Don Watkins discusses free speech and what’s behind the campus protests with ARI”s Steve Simpson, director of legal studies.
Want to connect with Don or Steve? Tweet Don @dwatkins3 and Steve @ssfreespeech. Be sure to sign up at www.EqualIsUnfair.com to stay up-to-date on the Inequality issue!
Listen to The Michael Imhotep Show, Wed. Nov., 25th, 10pm-12midnight EST (7pm – 9pm PST) with host Michael Imhotep of The African History Network. Our guest will be Sam Sinyangwe of TheDemands.org. We’ll talk about the recent College Campus Protests that started with the Univeristy of Missouri #Mizzou and what their Demands are, etc. CALL IN WITH Questions/Comments at 1-888-669-2281. POST YOUR COMMENTS. WE MAY READ THEM ON AIR. Listen online at http://tunein.com/radio/Empowerment-Radio-Network-s199313/ or by downloading the "TuneIn Radio" app to your smartphone and search for "Empowerment Radio Network" or at www.AfricanHistoryNetwork.com and for the podcasts.
1) We'll also give an update on the Laquan McDonald murder case. Officer Jason Van Dyke has been charged with 1st Degree Murder but why did it take 400 days when the shooting was on video? 2) Thursday is Thanksgiving. We'll deal with some of the history of the holiday that Dr. Ishakamusa Barashango called "Misgiving Day". 3) Former Oklahoma City Police Officer Daniel Holtzclaw is allegedly intimidating witnesses during a Sex Crimes Trial where he is facing 36 counts of rape, sexual battery, etc. All of his 13 victims are African American Women. Maybe that's why there is not a lot of Mainstream Media coverage of this story. 4) This date in African American History.
Folks, T.D. Jakes' wannabe pet poodle Paula "Fi Fi" White was at it again this past Thursday night (November 19, 2015). Jakes' sex-crazed trailer park mutt was completely out-of-control doing the NASTY on her husband's foot for the whole world to see (the church service was Live Streaming). Video tapes don't lie and audio tapes don't lie! The question everyone is asking - "Who let this mangy mutt out!" Her dog tag reads - Owner: T.D. Jakes. It's time for T.D. Jakes to either spade this floozy canine or put her down. Paula White is a complete embarassment to the Woman Thou Art Loosed brand. In addition, Wolf Tracker University has made the decision to put Paula White's First Fruits Offering Teaching on trial since she has repeatedly refused to debate Dr. Elisha Coles. This historic mock trial will start Friday January 1st 2016 and end Sunday January 31st. E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you desire to follow "The Trial of the Year" and receive the WORKBOOK containing ALL OF THE DATED OUTLINES that will cover the proceedings in this 31 day mock trial. There is no cost for WORKBOOKS. YES, WORKBOOKS are yours FREE OF CHARGE!
On today's show, we're going to look at the next wave of organized protests taking place across the US on college campuses. What is really going on? Who is behind the organization that is essentially holding the institutions of higher learning hostage and what does it have to do with the "migrant crisis" in Europe and here in the US?
We are at a pivotal juncture in our existence on this planet, where truth collides with illusion, prejiduce and old wounds are re-opened, poked and stirred and the cultural divide grows wider between people, where chaos becomes the rule of law and the mechanism through which change is always the goal, but never the result.
Please jpin us.
This week Saucey and Odell reminisce with friends about Wilmers Park. A great outdoor concert venue in Brandywine Maryland, with a checkered but amazing history of music.
So join Saucey, Odell and Friends for all the Hard Core Nostalgia we can Sentimentality Fist Pump into your Myth Hungry EarHoles.
And keep a watchful eye on our Facebook page for news and show updates at Musical Osmosis.
in Self Help
We hope you enjoy our recent conversation with Fort Edmonton Park's Bill Demchuk.
University of Missouri: President Resigns Amid Protests Over Handling of Racially Charged Incidents
Walkouts took place Monday, and some football players planned to boycott games, calling for Tim Wolfe to resign. "Please, please use this resignation to heal, not to hate," Wolfe told the campus.
Sign up to represent with us monthly here.
Or donate a one time investment in us here.
Ben Carson tells NASCAR fans confederate flag O.K.
Joe Scarborough Demands On-Air Apology From Hugh Hewitt
Deputy drank on duty at anti-drunk driving conference
Something to consider when cat calling.
Main Topic: Sodium Fluoride Friday! WORLD PREMIER - a new song that will be on our 3rd Album
Side Topics: Happy Thanksgiving everyone! What did Scott do for Black Friday this year? People having sex with horses is on the rise in Switzerland. Boy oh boy do I have some ghost news for you! How MARVEL studios is the future of 'tv' shows, aside from film. The FBI using 'elite' teams to track.... themselves?... or at least their bros in the CIA... er, I mean ISIS. Black Friday crowds thin out. Also, Chicago's busiest street for Black Friday sales shut down by protesters... lets get in detail with this incident.
All This in 30 Minutes!!
Video shows 'extraordinary moment' a teen confronts a police officer by staring him down after protests erupted in Chicago
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3333935/Video-shows-extraordinary-moment-teen-confronts-police-officer-staring-protests-erupted-Chicago.html#ixzz3sYQJm8Ei
Former New York Mayor Rudy Giuliani DEFENDS white Chicago cop charged with murder after shooting black teenager Laquan McDonald 16 times
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3333713/He-committed-crime-Former-New-York-Mayor-Rudy-Giuliani-DEFENDS-white-Chicago-cop-charged-murder-shot-black-teenager-16-times-stopped-reload.html#ixzz3sYQWpSuS
The Canadian Moto Show is on the Air 'Live from round 5 & 6 of the Future West Moto Arenacross series in Chilliwack B.C. here http://www.canadianmotoshow.com
Log in and hit up the interactive chat board and join in the conversation as you cheer on your favourite riders. There is lots on the line at all levels and the purses for the top riders are huge. Only 2 points separate Brad Nauditt - Ross Johsnon and Ryan Lockahart in the Pro Open title chase.
The Chilliwack Heritage Park rounds of this 2015 edition will see some of the deepest fields at all levels in this series to date. Join us Friday and Saturday night as the Canadian Moto Show is set to bring you all of the Live on track racing action and rider interviews - Lets Go Racing.
Join Host Live Chats
- BacktoBasicsRadio (21 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (12 chatters)
- Rebelution Radio (8 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (8 chatters)
- Divine Truth Ministries (8 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (6 chatters)
- Canadian Moto Show (6 chatters)
- Mystical Awakenings Radio (6 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (6 chatters)
- Daddy G (5 chatters)
- Witch School (4 chatters)
- The NIGGA CHURCH (4 chatters)
- Bad Habits Network (4 chatters)
- Chocolate Sity (3 chatters)
- Donny C (2 chatters)
- FreeSpeechRadio (2 chatters)
- American Network (2 chatters)
- PWM Kingdom Talk (2 chatters)
- NDB Media (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (1 chatters)