SORT BY Relevancy
Welcome to our show..The Breakfast Club, On Flavor Living Radio
can you guess the topic of choose for our show Yes it's Breakfast,
as one of the meals on the move. Our show gives trends on how the
morning meal is more in demand today as the past..
Find out, how farmers are helping rural citizen unite for the cause of Breakfast...
Malaysia Airlines flight MH370 search update. Have searchers found debris. Hear what we've learned from a commercial pilot.
Taco Bell is going after the McDonald's breakfast consumers. They're even using Ronald McDonald.
Are movie theaters set to lower prices?
And, we'll talk live with the manager of the Ellacoya Country store in New Hampshire. Some people believe it's haunted, and there's security video that may prove it.
Host Tracy L. Bell hosts "Conversations of a Sistah" on Conversations LIVE every week, bringing you great topics, guests and newsworthy items. If you are looking for a show that delivers it all, then "Conversations of a Sistah" is for you.
Missy is finally back on the airwaves! Missy is being joined by E Ra Sunchild from Helio Soul.
Those of us who had the priviledge to be a part of the workshop in Black Mountain have been involved in a deeply transformative and clearing time ~seems like life times of clearing and expansion daily.
We will discuss some of these topics explored at the workshop, Expanding, Growing, Clearing, and Maintaining One's Spherical Field of Light, The Law of Divine Likeness, Why Divine Alignment is so important, the difference between our Individual Soul, Collective Soul and the Soul of the Creator. We will also discuss why this particular setting is so nourishing to our soul and body. In our spare time we can relax, hike the trails, meditate, chant in the dome or walk the labyrinth. We give a much appreciated shout out to Jay Gore our host who preared us wonderful organic breakfast .with homemade bread and granola. Also Missy will share some her talents about organic vegan cooking along with some help from Asheville's Edenout. At night we enjoyed looking at the night sky with Missy's 3rd generation night vision goggles. After this show you will surely want to join us in Black Mountain for the next event.
There are plenty of pictures scroll through for your enjoyment. Many Blessing to all who listen to this show!
Featuring: Host Adriane Berg
Here is our show line up:
Robert H Junge, Certified Financial Planner, Unity Financial Services, Head of the retirement planning division of Unity Bank, financial advisor, creator of community retirement outreach initiatives and so much more
Dr. Thelma Jones, Multiple Paths to Wellness
Howard Weinreich, President of the Tewksbury NJ Senior Club
Cassandra Skarecki, Collette Tours
Mary Lyons, Super Aging Reporter
Diane Bell, Real Estate
Joe Mish, Super Aging Photographer
For Whom the Bell Tolls
I am not worried about offending statist with the message of liberty!
FreedomTalk with Cindy Lake
Cindy Lake is a former GOP Chairwoman in Clark County, NV. She helped Ron Paul WIN the state of Nevada in 2012.
We will discuss the Constitution, keeping our Amendments and freedoms.
Join our live chat and listen To A ground-breaking, unique internet radio station. Anything and Everything against the New World order
Call in and join us - 347.324.3704
Bears Training Camp | Wrigley Field was open late last night | Bears | I-57 | Kankakee | Early Morning |
Al and Clark picked up Travis in Bridegeport on the way to Chicago Bears Training Camp this morning. Well, before camp we made stop for breakfast at the Blues Cafe in Kankakee. We'll have the full report on this episode. Might have to talk tome Bulls. Perhaps we'll discuss that Cubs game. We'll talk Garth Brooks.
Listen to Al Larcher & Clark Lorensen, of ComedyAccident, talk sports live on Wednesdays @ 7pm CST at www.blogtalkradio.com/larcherandlorensen. Catch the podcast at anytime.
We all have talents and gifts that are either being underutilized or not used at all. Is there a longing inside of you to realize your Vision, Your Passion, or Your Purpose?
Truly LIVING an integrated life of powerful results in your business, your relationships, your finances, your health; all the while being grounded with SPIRITIUAL PRINCIPLES is your birthright!!
DR. MONIKAH OGANDO is a leading Business Coach, Author, Speaker and Fortune 500 Consultant. She has built her company from an idea to being ranked as one of the fastest growing companies in the U.S. by Inc. 500. She joins host, Linda K. Bell, The “Life Harmony Lady” on Wednesday, July 30, 2014 @ 7:30 pm to discuss the upcoming DIAMOND RETREAT near Atlanta, Georgia this weekend http://bit.ly/1mvHB6k Dr. Monikah will also share powerful insights to help you allow YOUR Inner Diamond to shine so YOU can share your gifts with the world!!
Join us and CALL-IN ***LIVE*** (646) 727-3343 with your questions for Dr. Monikah!!
This coming week (Jul 30th at Noon ET) our special guest on Women Warriors is author, speaker and inspirational humorist, Jana Flaig. Jana will talk about the topic of how women warriors can “Face Your Future without Fear.” Join us to find out the 3 most important ways to fight fear!
Our special guest, Jana Flaig, is an Author, Speaker, Inspirational Humorist, a member of the Christian Comedy Association and has two released DVDs (who put the elephant in my stocking? and Been There – Got The Wig!®). She is formerly a TV News On-Air Reporter in Los Angeles, and College Professor of Broadcasting Arts and Speech Communication.
Jana’s an ovarian cancer survivor and Founder of the BEEN THERE – GOT THE WIG!® Breakfast Club & Ministry who shares her story of challenging her battle with fear using humor, a positive attitude and faith to inspire others to never give up!
Her book--FIGHT FEAR and FOSTER FAITH—is encouragement wrapped in humor, and provides practical tips to knock out fear that can discourage us, diminish our faith, rob us of hope and threatened to defeat us as we go through tough times or a hardship. (www.Amazon.com) To find out more about Jana, please visit her website at www.janaflaig.com.
Exclusive Interview with Grandmaster Jerry Bell & Furqan Shabazz
At 10 years old, Jerry Bell studied Judo under the guidance of his father James Edward Bell Jr., and Boxing under another family member, Muhammad Ali. At 13 Jerry was studying Karate at the East Coast Karate Association. By 17, he had traveled to Okinawa to study Okinawan Goju under Grand Master Hidegami Matsamura. Later in Japan, he studied Shotokan under Grand Master Nakayama Masatoshi, Master Ozumi Ozawa, and in the United States under Grand Master Hidetaka Nishiyama.
Jerry also studied Kyokoshinkai under Grand Master Masutatsu Oyama, Shito Karate under Master Yojiro Ishikawa, and Iaido under Master Muramasa Kudo. He then studied Aikido under Master Shoji Nishoi, Silat under Master Abdul Muhammad Ben, Tae Kwon Do under Masters Simon and Phillip Rhee, and Sanuces Ryu Jujitsu under Supreme Grandmaster Doctor Moses Powell. Jerry lived more than fifteen years in the far east doing six month stays between the United States studying the martial arts and as a result speaks Japanese, Korean, Chinese and Malay.
The 1988 movie, "Bloodsport", starring Jean-Claude Van Damme as Frank Dux, was actually based on Jerry Bell, who fought, and won the Kumite twice.
Grandmaster Jerry Bell is now in the Black Belt Hall of Fame, The Martial Arts Hall of Fame and the World Karate Hall of Fame. He’s earned six World Gold Medals and three Silver Medals. He has a 7th degree Black Belt in Shotokan, a 4th degree Black Belt in Kyokoshinkai, a sixth degree Black Belt in Iaido, a second degree Black Belt in Judo, a fourth degree Black Belt in Aikido, a 10th degree Black Belt in Sanuces Ryu Jujitsu and a 10th degree Black Belt in the Black Ryu System that was founded by him./Jerry Bell also founded The Japan Shotoshinkai Karate-do Association in Osaka Japan with his Karate Master Yojiro Ishikawa in 1970 and he founded The Black Ryu Federation in 2003.
Tonight on an early edition of Careless Whispers, Matt Rury is nowhere to be found so Calvin Chamberlain gets to take the reins! Not you, Roman.
Tune in at 8 PM EST as Calvin runs amok on CLNS Radio alongside his special co-host, CLNS Radio columnist and host of Pushing the Envelope, Alex Mazzolini.
Alex and Calvin will expand their range as they expand your minds with discussion about the Los Angeles Lakers new coach Byron Scott. Then, they'll rage on the NFL during a chat about Ray Rice of the Baltimore Ravens. Finally, the guys will really get out of their comfort zone as they venture into a chat about the situation with Jon Lester in Boston.
Who will save them? Maybe it will be you by calling (347)215-7771.
Maybe it will be Ben Affleck with taco flavored kisses! But really, it will be Boston Sports Connection Host Sean Bakke, who will definitely have something to say about the Red Sox' ace.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (499 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (75 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (30 chatters)
- Tha Boxing Voice Radio Show (23 chatters)
- The Oracle Speaks (20 chatters)
- The Portal (20 chatters)
- thelordshour (20 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (17 chatters)
- in5d (15 chatters)
- Body of Christ (10 chatters)
- Lets talkXXXGod is not Religious (9 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (9 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (8 chatters)
- Sweet Psychic (8 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (7 chatters)
- Bill Murray (7 chatters)
- DYNASTY NETWORK 1382 (7 chatters)
- LetsGetMetaphysical (6 chatters)
- The One People Oneness Radio (6 chatters)
- dtm radio (5 chatters)
- Rifleman (5 chatters)
- Positively Incorrect (5 chatters)
- The Voice of Leadership (5 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (5 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (4 chatters)
- MissingYouFoundation (4 chatters)
- MASTERTEACHER33 (4 chatters)
- Conservative Report (4 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (4 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (4 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (3 chatters)
- eDraft Sports Radio (3 chatters)
- HisWordHisWay (3 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (3 chatters)
- bridge to Humanity (3 chatters)
- Cubanarama (3 chatters)
- Diary of A Psalmist (3 chatters)
- Art Bulla (3 chatters)
- Grizzly Bear Blues Live (3 chatters)
- Move to Amend (3 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (3 chatters)
- Station IWDM (3 chatters)
- The Tailgate Show (3 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (2 chatters)
- The Grace View (2 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (2 chatters)
- RadicalFaithMin (2 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (2 chatters)
- angel coaches (2 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (2 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (2 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (2 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (2 chatters)
- George Ramirez (2 chatters)
- Lesbian Love Talk (2 chatters)
- WHTP Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Golf Talk Live (1 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (1 chatters)
- EFT Radio (1 chatters)
- ElijahFireRadio (1 chatters)
- FanSportsandPolitics (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- Be Not Deceived Radio (1 chatters)
- Bishop Maurice L Irvin (1 chatters)
- Moorish Kemetic Radio (1 chatters)
- Matty Ps Radio Happy Hour (1 chatters)
- SportsTalkLine (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- The Janet Love Show (1 chatters)
- The Liberal Redneck (1 chatters)
- The Middle Men (1 chatters)
- The Tim and Rob Show (1 chatters)
- URBAN CONTROVERSY RADIO SHOW (1 chatters)
- VOS FREQ9 RADIO (1 chatters)
- Whisper Out Loud Radio Network (1 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- Autistic People (0 chatters)