SORT BY Relevancy
“The Strategy of Success” radio program will discuss many topics and give the listener a great deal of information on current issues, a plan of action and other activities that will focus on the most excellent and proven methods for the African American, in particular, to achieve success; However, the solutions offered will be appropriate for all ages, genders, political affiliations or religious beliefs.
In these two power-packed hours, in addition to sure-fired solutions, there will be invited guest authors, speakers, entrepreneurs, and other professional who will assist you on your path to success. You will have the opportunity to ask questions and receive answers from these professionals who will be ready to explain “how" you can achieve your goals and material objects.
Original Football Guru
Join Chris "Original Football Guru" Bellina and guests at 9pm ET/6pm PT as they discuss NFL and Fantasy Football and also answer NFL and Fantasy Football questions that you may have.
* The cost of NFL QB contracts / Cam Newton set to make around $20M to $21M per year through 2020 season
* Adrian Peterson join OTAs today
* Guru's predictions: Week #2 of the NFL Regular season
* Are the Colts closing in on the Patriots?
* Will the 2-point play generate more attempts?
* Do the Redskins need a new QB?
* Guru’s predictions: Week #3 of the NFL Regular season
* Is the Broncos window now closed for a championship?
* What is your dream matchup for Super Bowl 50?
* Prince Shembo charged in death of dog / Falcons waive Shembo
* Mark Sanchez will be the Eagles starter if….
* Name a quarterback that you see taking a step back in the 2015 season
* How the Rams are strong enough to compete in 2015
* Which rookies will be the top playmakers in the NFL in 2015?
* How does the XP rule change factor in on which players and defensive teams you draft in fantasy football?
* What does redoing the contract of Brandon Marshall do for GMs who pick him in fantasy football?
* Ranking the running backs for fantasy football: What strategies should GMs keep in mind while ranking their running backs?
To listen to the show, go over to www.SportzAddix.com and click on the live radio player or to listen or be part of the show, simply dial 646-378-1303
Well, the wheels on the clown car go round & round some more as a few more shrimps have been tossed onto the Republican race "barbee". Rand Paul now has Rick Santorum, George Pataki, and Mike Huckabee have added their names to the still growing list. Even without the expected additions of Jeb Bush and Chris (Krispee Kreme) Christie, the total is now NINE with the announcement yesterday that all grown up "Dill Harris" from To Kill A Mockingbird Lindsay Graham, has joined in. Can ANY of these folks really expect to taken more seriously than Martin O'Malley over on the Democratic side? Is it me, or has the whole Presidential election process just become friggin' ridiculous? It is like watching an episode of "Dukes of Hazard" where Bo and Luke are constantly doing the same things & Roscoe can't catch, even though they drive the same car, down the same road, each and every show!
In social IRRELIVANT news, Bruce Jenner has become a woman..., other than never eating Wheaties again, why do I have to give a flying fudge cone? For some reason, people on social media are all flustered about this. You all have to unplug from the lifestyles of the rich and useless. Since winning the Decathlon in 1976, what ELSE has this man done to warrant our attention?
Focusing on the major and sometimes overlooked topics affecting us in America today, the Nitelifer Circle of Sanity examines what is going on in Baltimore MD, Seattle WA, and all parts of the country in between. The “Media” is or isn't talking about it, but regardless, The Nitelifer Circle of Sanity is! We hope to enlighten and educate while delivering the seriousness of the issues with sarcasm and humor. Whether it is politics or social issues, The Nitelifer Circle of Sanity will be there.
Call in to join us (347) 205-9763 or just click the link to listen in
special guest interview Mulan Benjamin aka Apostle Teresa Speaker to overcome.
1. Get outside. Our caveman friends saw lots of daylight; getting up at sunrise and going to sleep at sunset. Exposure to bright sunlight for 30 minutes a day either through sunlight or a light made for this, helps keep your internal clock set. T
2. Aerobic Exercise. 30 minutes at least 3 times a week means those ‘runner’s high’ endorphins get released regularly. It’s also a good way to work through and release stress.
3. Omega-3 fatty acids. 1,000 mg daily. Omega-3’s aid in the brain’s neuron connectivity. Enteric coated capsules help prevent burping the fishy tasting oil but you can also freeze thewhole grains), fish, free range meats, & vegetables and you’re good to go.
4. Sleep. Change your sleep routine so that it’s more conducive to a good night’s rest. Turn your lights down and go to bed at the same time everynight. . Avoid caffeine and alcohol.
5. Socialize. Remember the Amish farmer has his family and community to fall back on for support. There’s no reason you can’t too. Involve yourself with close friends and family.
6. Watch your thinking! Anti-rumination strategy is vital to breaking out of depression and other emotional ruts. Become aware of those times you dwell on the negatives in your life – both real or imagined – and stop them. It takes work and persistence but if you constantly tell yourself to ‘stop it’ you are building a positive habit that will change your life for the better. Whether it’s the jerk who cut you off in traffic or something a little closer to home, don’t give yourself the luxury of a negative thought.
Join The Gist of Freedom as welcome author Dr. Tyrene Wright, “Booker T. Washington And Africa, The Making of A Pan Africanist.”
A Booker T. Washington scholar, Dr. Wright takes a different approach to examining Washington and the Tuskegee model. Her research focuses on Booker T. Washington's role and relationship with African people and Africa which argues that Washington's role was to promote sustainable agriculture, and economic models amongst African communities worldwide. She is the author of Booker T. Washington and Africa (forthcoming) which is the first book of its kind, and covers two international policy cases: The Liberian Crisis, and the African Exclusion Measure, where Washington proves himself to be an adept Pan-Africanist and negotiator for African people.
Tyrene Wright PhD., is a scholar, human rights activist, producer, poet and founder of African Women for Africa, an international non-government organization. She holds a B.S. in History from Tuskegee University, a Master's of Arts in History with a concentration in Modern Africa from the City University of New York, and a Ph.D. from the Union Institute & University in Public Policy. Tyrene has held various appointments throughout the City University of New York, specifically John Jay College for Criminal Justice, City College, La Guardia Community College, and York College. After teaching for the University of Cheikh Anta Diop (Dakar University) in Dakar, Senegal she returned to the U.S. and founded African Women for Africa, an organization designed to provide health literacy to African women throughout the African World.
From Molli: Have you ever wondered why you’re here, what your purpose is, and where you’re going next? Ya know, the big, existential, down-the-rabbit-hole kinda questions that can be scary as hell?
My mom says I’ve been asking those question since I was 5 years old (yes, I know, an existential crisis at 5 — don’t worry, I’ve had about 3 more since then, we’ll get to those later).
Whether you were a spiritually inquisitive 5 year old, or are 30 and have yet to ask, living our most awesome lives begins when we start getting curious. What is our purpose? What brings us joy? How can we access it and share more of it?
We all have unique gifts and talents, and I believe they’re designed for two things:
1. To bring us joy and fulfillment
2. To positively impact the world around us
Whether you’re a nurse or a teacher; a florist or baker; an animal shelter owner or an artist, each of us have qualities and talents, and the way in which we access and share them is unique to our personality.
From my dancing career to launching a magazine to sharing my passion for wellness with family, friends and colleagues, my gifts have taken many forms over the years. As we evolve, so do our opportunities — but first, we need to check in with ourselves.
What comes naturally?
What brings you joy?
What makes you feel alive?
What’s something you’ve always wanted to try but have perhaps felt too scared to do it?
If money wasn’t an issue, what would you spend your time doing?
Asking the above is the first step in helping the answers bubble up to the surface — then it’s ALL ABOUT THE ACTION!
Dr. Michael McCain tells his story of being in the foster care system, and the traumatic events that happened before during and after in My Quarter Life Experience. In an audiobook narrated by King James Radio Network founder Korbid Thompson, we go inside what it's like to be betrayed, abandoned, and on the road to recovery and forgiveness.
My Quarter Life is currently available on Audble at www.audible.com, or through the King James Radio Network website at www.jamesisking.com.
Spend some time with four sisters who've found that flying the southern coop doesn't mean you've escaped the Bird's nest. This show will let you in on a little of the wisdom, zaniness and southern comfort always available from their mother, the Bird, and a cast of other wacky wonderful women who've helped raise, grown up with, or recently latched onto the sisters as they've all moved out, moved on, moved up, moved back to their southern home town.
Join the sisters as they coo and cackle over their collective interests and poke fun at each other on their particular personal passions all the while checking with their Team of Experts - Aunt Nurse Betty the medical expert, Lisa the globe hopping celebrity flight attendant, Hairdresser Fran, Debbie the husband expert (with 5 and counting) Cousin Roj, their manspert, Billy, the sister who's a mister, and Susan their astrologist on retainer, to name a few.
Crisis moments, music, literature, movies, woo woo, and current events with sassy southern commentary.
Take 5 minutes from your busy business day and listen to expert business advice to grow and improve your business with Howard Lewinter.
Today's Talk Business With Howard radio show topic is: Is One Business Stategy Enough For Success At Your Company?
CEOs, presidents, founders, business owners across the United States trust Howard Lewinter's business advice to solve business problems, increase business profits and live entrepreneurial dreams of running a successful business with less stress.
For more business advice and business tips, follow Howard on Twitter: @HowardLewinter - or connect with Howard on LinkedIn.
When GoodRx first came up on CoHealth's radar in 2012, the company's co-founder, Doug Hirsch, described the mission this way: "We want to mimic companies like Orbitz and create prescription-drug-price transparency so consumers are informed and can afford the medications they need."
Since then, GoodRx went on to win awards and accolades for its consumer-friendly interface (including CoHealth kudos for helping one of your co-hosts save $40 on a Rx). The company has also grown its services to include a transparent PBM for employers, a GoodRx plaform for physicians, and even a GoodRx search for pet pharmaceuticals.
Join us to find out what's good about GoodRx for you and your employees.
Muchas veces vemos a ortos Creyentes en lo que muchos llaman Crisis emocional. Pero en verdad cuando tomamos tiempo para adorar a Dios, a tu Dios, o tu Dios interno como siempre dijo comenzamos a sentir sanidad. Muchos lloran, otros, cantan, unos saltan, otros se quedan un profundo silencios, una bailan y mucho so meditan.
Adora a Dios y dale de tu tiempo en lo secreto y veras in publico lo que el hace en tu vida....no es facil pero se puede....
La adoración es un estado espiritual contemplativo en el que el ser humano se sobrecoge maravillado, estableciendo una comunión íntima con una deidad.[cita requerida] Adorar significa ‘amar al extremo’. Cuando se aplica a una deidad, significa ‘amar al extremo a una deidad.
La adoración es la intención interna del ser humano ?un estado (en reposo) o estilo de vida (activo)? de obediencia a las leyes de una religión, basado en la fe
La adoración está relacionada con la iluminación espiritual, que es la manera de conocer a Dios.
Adorar a una divinidad implica aceptar una religión.1 La religión marcaba los límites cosmológicos, sociales e ideológicos; guiaba el comportamiento de cada cultura.2