SORT BY Relevancy
WE ARE BACKKK
Girls Night Out Radio interviews Detroits own Crystal the Doll & star Monroe Sweets XXX
Hosted by Trina Starz. Bino the Personality. SundayysCreation
Hot Topic: Ladies are you down with Polgamy? or nah
Hottest Playlist Ever of Unsigned Hype
Dorm Room Television is talking with the owner of Justice Sweets! Martine Edmond has been a baking diva and now she sits and tell us all about how she got her start in the dessert business. From cupcakes, banana pudding, pies, and so much more Justice Sweets has changed the way we eat dessert. Martine Edmond baked as a hobby and now owns Justice Sweets a full service with delivery dessert company. #DormRoomTV #DormRoomRadio #JusticeSweets
What happens when we give into pressure? Roy talks about the difference between the truth and doubt.
Callers: A lady craves sweets after each meal, and wants to know how to deal with that. A gentleman wants to quit smoking. Another gentleman has an authority problem. A caller wants to be free from his drinking problem.
For more information, and to find out about the Cure Stress Device and the accompanying book, visit http://www.fhu.com
Originally aired: May 6, 2013 – Hour 2
Tonite is the Kickoff of "Ronnie Sweets" Radio Series featuring Special Radio Shows with Great Guest once-twice a month Hosted by model Ronnie Sweets. Tonites Launch of her series up and coming comdical personality B.D. Jordan. This will easily be one of the funniest Radio shows youve heard. Call 718-508-9559 to connect live with a host..Also Remember to call MnTc Radio to connect with the crew after any show and at anytime call 612-314-MNTC and leave a voive message
Tonite Ronnie Sweets radio goes into vol 2. featuring R&B Singer Crisis Fresh ..Crisis will be dropping new music live for on air and will be taking questions as well!!! Make sure to call 718-508-9559 to listen from your phone! Crisis's fans will get exactly what they want from his new material.
For this another episode of the show. We will be interviewing Monroe Sweets who's a up and coming adult star that was recently featured on the popular adult site Pinkyxxx.com. Also we have a special co host who goes by the name of Mazzi The Home Wrecka who's a model that has been published in magazines, featured on popular modeling sites such as GGurls, and much more.
The Wedding Jeannie Cakes and Sweets Series Continues with Bite-Size Treats; Big City Little Sweets!
This week we chat with Julie Hwang, owner of Big City Little Sweets. Her mini creations are meant to satisfy both the health conscious sweet tooth and those that don’t want to stick to just to one flavor – they’re so small you can taste them all without the guilt!
She makes everything from cupcakes and cake pops to French macarons - she’ll tell us how she does it, which ones are her favorites, what to consider if you want to go the mini-sweets route for your event, and much, much more!
Join Jeannie Uyanik live at noon on Wednesday, January 30 for another show you won’t want to miss!
Welcome to the nightmare that might NEVER end and the stupidity that created this ongoing mess in Ferguson, Missouri. The local authorities have turned a tragedy into a powderkeg of violence, anger, race, culture and politics fed by ALL levels of government...more than a week after the shooting of an unarmed young African'American teen by a white cop, the only thing we know for sure is that Michael Brown was shot 6 times and is dead. Local authorities have tainted the situation by releasing a video of the teen strong-arming a store for $48 worth of Swisher Sweets further fueling the fire of hatred that the community is harboring for the 94% white police force in a 67% African-American community and undermining the efforts of the African-American Highway Patrol captain charged with cleaning up the mess created by the local white chief of police. Who needs Iraq when you've got Ferguson and who knows where next. No folks, this ain't about Ferguson; its about politics, poverty, income inequality, police militarization, basic rights and RACE. If it was just race then it would be easy, but with an entire disenfranchised population live on the edge of society at a level of dispair and dispartity not seen since the Guilded Age of the 1880's and 90's. The world may be in a mess, but we are too.
Join Host Live Chats
- John Baptist (152 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (54 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (51 chatters)
- AnaMRueda (44 chatters)
- NTEB (34 chatters)
- Ms Blue (30 chatters)
- Curious Times (29 chatters)
- thelordshour (21 chatters)
- HOV Radio (19 chatters)
- The NIGGA CHURCH (15 chatters)
- Nite Callers Bigfoot Radio (13 chatters)
- LivingParanormal (13 chatters)
- Get Real LOL uncensored reality tv (10 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (8 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (8 chatters)
- BeverlyD (7 chatters)
- Libertys Thunder (7 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (7 chatters)
- RequestFreeProphecyXcom (6 chatters)
- American White History Month (6 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (5 chatters)
- Lenon Honor (5 chatters)
- Lifeline with Cindy Sommer (4 chatters)
- Jay King Network (4 chatters)
- TJMorrisETRadio (4 chatters)
- The NY Hip Hop Report (3 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (3 chatters)
- Know Thyself Radio Network (3 chatters)
- A Life of Thoughts (3 chatters)
- Rich Wilson (3 chatters)
- The Black Geeks (2 chatters)
- MASTER GRIOT NBBTA RADIO (2 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (2 chatters)
- Denise and Janice Tunnell (2 chatters)
- The Random Frequency Network (2 chatters)
- UrbanLiteraryReview (2 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Rapture Ready Radio (2 chatters)
- Outright Libertarians (1 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (1 chatters)
- The Lotus Place (1 chatters)
- Seamheads (1 chatters)
- SURN Host (1 chatters)