SORT BY Relevancy
(1) This week’s wellness agenda:
EAT: Hot, sweet, orange and walnut couscous.
BREATHE/MOVE: Fat 101 – not an emotional “issue.”
THINK: Where the wild things really are.
(2) This week’s special guests: Jack LaLanne, the godfather of fitness – who, at 94, is still going strong – and his lovely bride of 49 years, Elaine LaLanne.
Talk about wellness I will!
Be there via live chat and phone in.
Finally, those who know how will be working the switchboard and, I'll be chatting with all the amazing people who live chatted, phoned in and were there last week and the week before!
This week's show....
The first hour, live call ins...you ask, I answer anything...
Every question, comment or confusion you have, let's talk...
Aerobic, the definition of the word
Dirty, filthy beef
Eat, breathe, move and think your way to a life of energy and strength on The Susan Powter Radio Show.
Tuesday November l8th from 7-9 Eastern...
The Sneak-Peak Show! All about wellness, which is the only thing that matters, when you think about it - and you will think about it during tonight's program. Eat miso and, once you know all about it, you will... Breathe: Oxygen l0l and, once you know all about that, you will... Move within your fitness level. How understanding levels of intensity will change your life forever. And... Think: Change what thinking really means - and the only place where that can happen is in you.
Join Host Live Chats
- WGAG Radio (24 chatters)
- Robert Phoenix (22 chatters)
- The NET LIVE (17 chatters)
- churchfolk (13 chatters)
- deanna 2 (11 chatters)
- Earth Angels Radio (5 chatters)
- Sister thunder Radio (5 chatters)
- Life Conversations (5 chatters)
- MASTERTEACHER33 (4 chatters)
- Two Moons Talking (4 chatters)
- Catch Your Spirit (3 chatters)
- christianpsychicbrendabradshaw (3 chatters)
- BonnieAlbersOnAir (2 chatters)
- Jim Beaver (2 chatters)
- Susan Larison Danz (2 chatters)
- Pastor Mike Tarsi (1 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (1 chatters)
- Chicken Whisperer (1 chatters)
- In Short Order (1 chatters)