SORT BY Relevancy
In this edition of the show our guest Seth Piccirillo, Niagara Falls community development director, Tom Lowe of Niagara University and Chris Stoianoff of the Niagara Hub discuss the importance of supporting small businesses in our community. They also discuss the upcoming events of Saturday, November 29, 2014 to promote local small businesses. https://www.facebook.com/events/1595831400645677/?ref=25&sid_reminder=8200681521279926272
We will be featuring Ellen K Roach, blogger at Albany School Board Observer about budget issues and transparency. Our neighbors in Bethlehem Schools engage in participatory and televised budgeting. We think it's a great idea.
We will also be talking about budgeting issues with regards to Albany, and local control issues as well.
Ellen K Roach was born and raised in the Capital District, resident of Albany since 1999. Graduate of Albany Law School, works as an attorney for NYS government. Mom to first-grader attending Albany Public Schools. Cofounded Albany Parents for Physical Activity and Play, group advocating for mandatory daily recess in all Albany City elementary schools, in 2013. Have been closely following Albany school board since February of this year.
Please bookmark her outstanding website today and join the discussion on facebook!
Albany School Board Observer
Albany Parent Advocacy Group
Thank you for tuning in!
in Self Help
In this episode: Today we'll hear from a few people who have written to Lisa about losing their parents and discuss methods to move through guilt you carry along after a parent has died.
About this show: I lost both parents to cancer at 22 and 27. Let’s talk about stuff that’s hard, ways you can move forward in your life and how to get back to a happier place. My intention is to connect those of us who have lost our mothers, our fathers or both parents, at any age, through the arts, life experiments, looking inward and turning pain into something positive.
Do you have a question to ask me, want advice, want to say hello, send your support, or a comment about a previous podcast or blog post and would like it to be on the air? I'd love to hear from you! Please leave a voicemail for me, here: (626) 671-LISA (5472). If you'd rather write, fill out the form on my website, http://losingyourparents.org/contact.
Join Host Live Chats
- Radio Jihad Network (22 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (15 chatters)
- LindaCrystal (13 chatters)
- KAS1 (11 chatters)
- GATHERING OF CHRIST CHURCH (8 chatters)
- AngelsTeachRadio (7 chatters)
- Wake Up To The Truth (7 chatters)
- Spoken Ink (5 chatters)
- Patriot Family (5 chatters)
- Destruindo Fortalezas (5 chatters)
- Exit Babylon (4 chatters)
- Firefall Talk Radio (4 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (4 chatters)
- PwtorchEastCoastCast (4 chatters)
- Lets talkXXXGod is not Religious (4 chatters)
- TalkNAngels (4 chatters)
- NatureofReality (3 chatters)
- Barry Secrest (2 chatters)
- CAA Radio Show (2 chatters)
- ConservativeNews (2 chatters)
- 63489 (2 chatters)
- gregfilms (2 chatters)
- JASmius (2 chatters)
- KWOD Radio (1 chatters)
- Godney (1 chatters)
- Body of Christ (1 chatters)
- Nu Power Radio Network (1 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (1 chatters)
- VinnyHardy (1 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (1 chatters)
- RFB Radio WOW (1 chatters)
- WHTP Radio Network (1 chatters)
- WXOBB (1 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (0 chatters)