SORT BY Relevancy
Lets celebrate October the month of Halloween. Are you superstitions? Author Daina Benson joins me as we chat about superstions. Superstitions have a rich history. We will share our favourites, some that make us giggle, and some that we really wonder about.
Call us to share your favourite Superstitions.
We would love to hear them.
please note: this is not a free reading show.
I will not be taking calls for readings.
Join Perfect Ego & Baby Doll @ 9pm Eastern to discuss African-American Superstitions. Don't be scurred, call and share the superstitions you grew up believing and still believe. Also, sit back an enjoy the ladies interview Indie EmCee -- Ike Ellis -- representing North Carolina. It's going to be a hilarious & entertaining show!
While Perfect Ego and Baby Doll gives the best of sarcastic satire and disrespectful love tap opinions on current events and juicy gossip, the show focuses on revealing the best of “Independent Entertainment” as a whole, plays music and interviews the best independent music artists, producers, film directors, models, freelance photographers, writers, actors, etc.
For the latest in news, entertainment, & more check us out at www.TheGrid10.com!
Do not allow the birds to use your hair as part of their nest, as it will cause you to become confused.
What are you superstitious about? How much control do you really need? Can you really keep your hair out of a bird's nest? Shirley Gutkowski and Diana Corbin will discuss these and other wonderful superstitions on this Friday the 13th.
Superstitions are fascinating and fun. Mix in some folklore and we have some great stories. Join me and guest co-host authoress Daina Majer Benson as we chat about some common superstitions, perhaps some strange ones, and find out which we ones we carry in our belief systems.
Learn about Old Wives tales and Superstitions. Learn what is the real reason behind the old tales and common superstitions..@9pm-CST, @10pm-EST,@ 7pm-Westcoast Call in 347- 205-9691. Press1 Analyzing Dreams and How to stop Nightmares Ever felt like you were being chase in your dreams? Have you contacted or spoke to a loved one in your dreams? Ever dreamed of being in an elavator, escalator, stairways going up? When you are dreaming, you are really living.
Are you superstitious?! We LOVE superstitions!!!
Do you think you'll have back luck for seven years if you break a mirror?
Will you have bad luck if a black cat crosses your path?
Are you scared to leave your house on Friday the 13th?
Will you really break your mother's back if you step on a crack?
Is bad luck coming your way if you open an umbrella in the house?
Daina will be joining Shannon and Virginia again to talk about all of the fun superstitions that exist!
Today we will be talking about the orignins of Friday the Thirteenth supertitions as well as local superstitions of Hawaii. We will also discuss how past lives can affect our dreams and our present life situations. Call in at 1-718-664-9653 and join the consversation. Next week Tina Stober of the original INTENDERS group will join us and talk about her work channeling Lee Ching.
Beyond Radio Show is about anything that has to do with what we can't touch or feel but KNOW. Of course we will be discussing my books - "Experiencing life after death - a Soul Journey" and "Talking to the living and the dead - Soul to Soul Communications" but I will also be inviting some very interesting people to join us to share what they know that is BEYOND. Come be entertained, intrigued and amazed and have a good laugh too.
Sponsored by Audible.com: www.audiblepodcast.com/thinkingathiest Knock on wood. Tragedies always come in threes. Make a wish on the wishbone. Stay home on Friday the 13th. You found a penny? Prepare for good luck. This show explores the often fun and sometimes alarming superstitions that actually affect how many people live their lives. They fear the black cat. They dread the broken mirror. And they're convinced that a dropped wedding band at the ceremony predicts a doomed marriage.
Join us as we take a fascinating and often humorous look at Strange Superstitions.
Your calls and emails (email: firstname.lastname@example.org)
Join Host Live Chats
- John Baptist (138 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (64 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (46 chatters)
- Ms Blue (41 chatters)
- Curious Times (27 chatters)
- thelordshour (25 chatters)
- Paradigm Shift Radio (22 chatters)
- HOV Radio (21 chatters)
- MCMJimmy (14 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (10 chatters)
- LivingParanormal (9 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (7 chatters)
- Lifeline with Cindy Sommer (7 chatters)
- Universal Radio (7 chatters)
- TJMorrisETRadio (6 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (6 chatters)
- Know Thyself Radio Network (5 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (5 chatters)
- Love Productions (5 chatters)
- Rapture Ready Radio (4 chatters)
- Jay King Network (4 chatters)
- A Life of Thoughts (4 chatters)
- Libertys Thunder (4 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (4 chatters)
- vortexnetworknews (4 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (3 chatters)
- The Seika Network (3 chatters)
- The Black Geeks (3 chatters)
- The Lotus Place (3 chatters)
- The Random Frequency Network (2 chatters)
- SURN Host (2 chatters)
- JUDGEMENT TIME (2 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (2 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (2 chatters)
- Chocolate 108X1XThe Urban Jazz Conn (1 chatters)
- Andrew Aloha (1 chatters)
- John J Nazarian Unleashed (1 chatters)
- KWOD Radio (1 chatters)
- UP AND DOWN RADIO (1 chatters)
- UrbanLiteraryReview (1 chatters)