SORT BY Relevancy
Join Judy Sellins and Dave Turco of the Unknown Zone for an hour of the unusual. Today's topic is scary superstitions. What ate there origins and is there a factual basis to justify the superstitions?
Tune in and find out the scary answer you'll never look into a cracked mirror or walk under a ladder again!
Lets celebrate October the month of Halloween. Are you superstitions? Author Daina Benson joins me as we chat about superstions. Superstitions have a rich history. We will share our favourites, some that make us giggle, and some that we really wonder about.
Call us to share your favourite Superstitions.
We would love to hear them.
please note: this is not a free reading show.
I will not be taking calls for readings.
Join Holly and Ryan as they discuss superstitions across the world and their history.
Inspiration from The Light brought this topic out of the closet again! It's important to note that once the show was setup Karla was reminded that the date selected was also April Fools Day!
Some key items that will be talked about will be the most well-known superstions overall as well as some from particular parts of the world, how they came to be and who and why so many still believe in them.
This should be a fun topic as well as an enlightening one!
Mike and Michele will be discussing Saturday's win vs. Notre Dame & discussing the upcoming semi-final game with Wisconsin
We want to hear from listeners about your game day rituals or any superstitions you have while watching the games. Tweet us @ForeverBigBlue or call us at 646-716-4741
Join Perfect Ego & Baby Doll @ 9pm Eastern to discuss African-American Superstitions. Don't be scurred, call and share the superstitions you grew up believing and still believe. Also, sit back an enjoy the ladies interview Indie EmCee -- Ike Ellis -- representing North Carolina. It's going to be a hilarious & entertaining show!
While Perfect Ego and Baby Doll gives the best of sarcastic satire and disrespectful love tap opinions on current events and juicy gossip, the show focuses on revealing the best of “Independent Entertainment” as a whole, plays music and interviews the best independent music artists, producers, film directors, models, freelance photographers, writers, actors, etc.
For the latest in news, entertainment, & more check us out at www.TheGrid10.com!
Do not allow the birds to use your hair as part of their nest, as it will cause you to become confused.
What are you superstitious about? How much control do you really need? Can you really keep your hair out of a bird's nest? Shirley Gutkowski and Diana Corbin will discuss these and other wonderful superstitions on this Friday the 13th.
Superstitions are fascinating and fun. Mix in some folklore and we have some great stories. Join me and guest co-host authoress Daina Majer Benson as we chat about some common superstitions, perhaps some strange ones, and find out which we ones we carry in our belief systems.
Jon goes to the pier once a year at Santa Monica to pray the New Year in with a vigil. He prays for a new and better year and also his ministry. He also discusses how he shot a video in a construction zone that had been partially burned down. He is working on new ideas for video projects. Jane presents some 17th-19th superstitions that were relevant to odd numbered rituats that validates her theory that odd numbers may be powerful or an omen. She reads two stories about superstitions and curses. Ignore the intro....the audio got screwed up again. Jon talks about a stalker from his church who once again showed up at the target house of his obsession. Jane talks about a high school friend who elaborated a big hoax involving the FBI, kidnapping, pay out money and FBI protection agst. another high school friend she was involved with
Are you superstitious?! We LOVE superstitions!!!
Do you think you'll have back luck for seven years if you break a mirror?
Will you have bad luck if a black cat crosses your path?
Are you scared to leave your house on Friday the 13th?
Will you really break your mother's back if you step on a crack?
Is bad luck coming your way if you open an umbrella in the house?
Daina will be joining Shannon and Virginia again to talk about all of the fun superstitions that exist!
Join Host Live Chats
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (49 chatters)
- War on the Horizon Live (40 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (25 chatters)
- thelordshour (17 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (16 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (16 chatters)
- Candelos Corner Radio (12 chatters)
- Ancestor Healing Chronicles (11 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (9 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (9 chatters)
- Laura DiPrete (8 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (6 chatters)
- The Freedom For All Network (6 chatters)
- Papa CE (5 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (5 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (4 chatters)
- Janet M Taylor (4 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (4 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (4 chatters)
- Starz Psychics Network (3 chatters)
- The Dump and Chase Podcast (3 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (3 chatters)
- My Little Pony Talk (3 chatters)
- American Statesman (3 chatters)
- BeTheLightRadio (3 chatters)
- CinnamonMoon At Night (3 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (3 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (3 chatters)
- Bill Murray (2 chatters)
- ANGRYFANS RADIO 1 (2 chatters)
- AverageBlackMan (2 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (2 chatters)
- HOV Radio (2 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (2 chatters)
- SmartMarkRadio (2 chatters)
- The Truth About Church (2 chatters)
- True Psychics Network (2 chatters)
- Universal Energy (2 chatters)
- The Larry Stevenson Show (1 chatters)
- The Poetry Concert (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- JoelHenard (1 chatters)
- Joeygiggles (1 chatters)
- NextPhaze Radio (1 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (1 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- Front Row At The Freak Show (1 chatters)
- dtm radio (1 chatters)