SORT BY Relevancy
Part 3 of our 3 part Dave in the City Super Bowl Coverage: On this edition we cover all the zany and unusual Super Bowl Prop Bets with Tom in Northern Virginia and Kevin on the Cape. As usual we'll offer our usual predicitons plus the perennial Gatorade bath bet, mentions of deflate-gate, shots of Giesle in the stands, and other wacky game and non-game bets from Super Bowl XLIX. Lastly, we will get predictions for the game itself including Dave's prediction for the game coming off an incorrect pick last year. Can Dave start a new streak of correct Super Bowl predictions? A final flourish to our year of DITCOW Super Bowl Coverage.
Your friendly and brutally honest staff at Sports Our Way, a Chaos Network Show, will share their thoughts on the this weekends big matchup between Seattle Seahawks and New England Patiriots. Superbowl 49 looks to be a bettors dream, with game sitting at almost a pickem and a fairly low total score line.
Get some insights on the action from game props, player props, and even entertainment props. Nothing is better than dropping $100 on a line that pays out +1800. This is where you can make loot, if you structure your bets properly and understand that just because you think one side will win doesnt mean not to touch the opporsite sides prop values.
Reach out to our hosts @FNChaos @SOWHollywood @governor_banes @kendalescott
Host Joel Henard will sit down with co-host Brad Costilo from The Fantasy Insiders and get you up to date on the latest news and notes from around the baseball on The Fantasy Sports Channel. This week the guys go over prop bets and talk about the Fantasy Alarm Experts draft from Saturday night.
Super Bowl XLIX is just a few days away and Gridiron Gambling Report hosts Adam Burke and Cole Ryan are ready to give you the information you need to win money betting on the game. Last week's preview covered some brief thoughts on the game and some prop bet analysis, but the guys dig even deeper on this show to cover matchups, additional prop bets, and give out their picks. There are a lot of betting options available, so let us help you sort through them to find ones to win.
I am sooooo excited about the debut of my new BTR show - The Secret Super Power Hour LIVE!!!!!
Please do join myself and my amazing guest host Alisha Askew as we talk about our connection, our intuitive awareness, and how these aspects are part of us all, ?#SecretSuperPowers? instilled in each of us!!!!!! So excited that you might join us!!!!!
Reacting to the New England Patriots' win in Super Bowl XLIX over the Seattle Seahawks with "Tha Roundtable": Chris Loupe and The Yard/HBCU Sports' Duane Nash. Among the topics:
1) What in the hell were Pete Carroll and the Seahawks coaching staff thinking?
2) Pivital moments in Super Bowl XLIV
3) Does the win remove the "Deflate-Gate" stigma from the New England Patriots?
Join Host Live Chats
- Talk Real Solutions (27 chatters)
- Pine Ridge Warriors (22 chatters)
- thelordshour (14 chatters)
- Lost Arts Radio (14 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (12 chatters)
- in5d (12 chatters)
- Curious Times (11 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (9 chatters)
- The Seers Eye (9 chatters)
- Shetaut Neter (4 chatters)
- Donny C (4 chatters)
- Chocolate Sity (4 chatters)
- Lets Talk About It with Dyphia (3 chatters)
- Diva of DOOL (3 chatters)
- SURN Host (3 chatters)
- Pastor Harry Walther (2 chatters)
- OPWR (2 chatters)
- MIKE MILLZ RADIO (2 chatters)
- Momma Joyce (2 chatters)
- motherofsix (2 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio Mass Media (1 chatters)
- Our Common Ground (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (1 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (1 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (1 chatters)
- JADE Radio Network (1 chatters)