SORT BY Relevancy
John C. Havens interviews Chris Melissinos of Sun Microsystems.
John C. Havens of BlogTalkRadio interviews Joann Yates, Senior Manager of the Sun Startup Essentials program and Ian Murdock, Chief Operating Systems Platform Strategist at Sun Microsystems. Ian and Joann talk about the nature of Startup Camp along with specifics on Ian’s work with Project Indiana and the release of the new Solaris platform coming out in March of 2008.
Paul Coro from the Arizona Republic joins Dave King and Jim Coughenour to discuss the twitter storm from ex-Sun Marcus Morris and whether it might be cause for concern with current Sun Markieff Morris.
Is the Suns organization partly at fault for the scorched earth nature of recent player departures and should the team finish cleaning house? Does a trade of Markieff for less than equal current talent have minatory implications on the Suns 2016 playoff hopes?
This episode is all Morrii... because these guys are such a charming pair to fawn over.
John C. Havens interviews Ian Murdock of Sun Microsystems about his work at Sun and Startup Camp (www.startupcamp.org) happening October 22nd and 23rd.
in Pop Culture
For Episode 2 of Staring at the Sun, we binge-watched the cult-classic TV series, FREAKS & GEEKS, and finally announced the winner of our Friday the 13th premiere giveaway courtesy of FRIGHT-RAGS.com.
Join us for Episode 3 in just a couple of weeks where we'll be discussing wedding-themed movies in honor of wedding season... and make sure to like us on facebook for more updates and giveaways: www.facebook.com/staringatthesunpodcast
*We apologize for the minor technical difficulties with the audio in this episode... We're still working out the kinks!
This week we will be talking about the elderly and special care and the benefits of that service.
We will also be talking about hospice care and the toll that that takes on the loved ones of the recipients.
Have you ever had a loved one that received special care? Do you know what that is? Do you know what the financial obligations of Special Care are? Is it available to everyone?
What about hospice care? What are the differences between Special Care and Hospice Care?
Have you ever had a loved one that received Hospice Care? What are some of the factors that determine whether a person should choose hospice Care or or not?
What is the emotional toll that is taken on the family of the recipient? Is Hospice Care always the end of the road for the recipients? Does anyone ever come back from receiving Hospice Care or is it usually time to just start making funeral arrangements?
This featured guest on this show will be Darby Didah McIntyre-Guy? who has worked in the Special Care industry for a little under 2 decades and has a wealth of knowledge on the topic from a manager's standpoint as well as working in the field.
Make sure you check out this very emotion-filled show that is sure to touch everyone's lives in some way.
What are the consequences to encouraging or allowing your kids to do things before they're old enough to understand them or process them?
Is growing up your kids too early a way of taking away their innocence? Do we live out our fantasies through our children sometimes? Is it right for us to do that? Do we set our kids up for trouble by letting them experience things that we may have had to wait to experience when we were their ages? What about when we let them experience things that we did experience at their ages even though it got us into trouble at their ages?
In your opinion, what is the right age to let your kids:
Smoke weed or experiment with drugs
Get into a serious relationship
Get on birth control
Travel on their own
Drive a car
Experiment with weapons
Manage their own money
Stay home alone
Wear high heels
Purchase things for a girlfriend or a boyfriend
Get a job
Hang around with teenaged parents
Do we allow our kids to grow and learn independently or do we navigate them through their young lives and and keep them safe?
The time has come for fathers and men in general to be represent and to be represented. Far too often, we forget the importance of the positive male presence in the home and/or in our lives. Sure, we know that their are plenty of deadbeat dads and absentee dads that have had a negative effect on plenty of children's lives out there but why should they always have the spotlight more than the good dads and the good men that have fought tooth and nail to ensure a good life for their children and their families? That's unacceptable but don't get me wrong, this won't be a goody goody daddy two shoes show. For those that feel the need to downplay the significance of fathers and the male influence in our lives, we invite y'all to bring your valid and invalid sour grapes gripes to the forefront too. Everyone's feelings and experiences will be welcomed and represented. Fair is fair.
We need men to come out and represent on this show. If you are a dad and/or you have been a father to a child that was not your biological child and was instrumental to their growth and development, we need to hear from you on this show.
If you're a dad that has been estranged from your children for any reason and you would like to get it off of your chest, this is your show. No excuses this time. No baby mama excuses, child support excuses, incarceration excuses, age excuses or anything. Now is the time to represent and try to get right. Tell your story. Fix your story.
There is no crying in fatherhood. Well, sometimes there is but I'm saying.
This is the show that will allow you to talk about any and everything that is on your mind or anything that is getting on your nerves.
Call into the show at 347-677-1533 and get your shit off. We all need to do it sometimes.
Nothing is off the table but here are some suggestions:
1. President Obama
2. LGBT issues
3. Police brutality
4. Rioting in American cities
5. Celebrity gossip i.e. Bruce Jenner, the Kardashians, Jay-Z and Beyonce, Floyd Mayweather, Michael Jordan etc
6. Legalizing Marijuana
7. Cyber bullying and bullying overall
8. Skinny jeans and man skirts
9. Weave vs natural
10. Fat vs. skinny
11. Minimum wage and fast food at $15 per hour
12. Spanking your kids vs time out
13. Flash mobs
15. Light skin vs Dark skin
16. Interracial dating, marriage
Nothing is off limits and there's is no cencorship and you don't have to use your real name. Just call in, get it off your chest and bounce. You don't even have to say hi or bye if you don't want to.
HAVE YOUR ZODIAC WHEELS AVAILABLE TO FOLLOW ALONG
Moors will discuss the death and resurrection story of Jesus as an Astrological Allegory for the yearly cycle of the COSMIC SUN passing through the Zodiac; and relate that to the ancient depiction of “Hwt-ka-Ptah" aka modern name Egyptian story of Osiris, Isis and Horus, and the Osirian Resurrection where Osiris was at times considered the oldest SON of the earth.
Like the energy in the title of our radio broadcast Pisces360 …. The fish is the symbol of Pisces; the last sign of the Zodiac; the end of winter or death or completion of the old cycle - signaling that the SUN (Moor) will regain its strength; as Pisces is the gate to the resurrection of the new age.
As adepts that have grown to know reaching maturity in the wheel; are initiated and are capable to get off of the wheel.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (499 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (73 chatters)
- THE WOODGRAIN SHOW (50 chatters)
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (26 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (24 chatters)
- Jennifer Hough (23 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (17 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (13 chatters)
- GeoengineeringWatch News Hour (13 chatters)
- thelordshour (13 chatters)
- Symmetry of Soul (12 chatters)
- Papa Lou (10 chatters)
- Odwirafo (9 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (9 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (7 chatters)
- RoxieZw (6 chatters)
- American Statesman (6 chatters)
- anointedsupernatural (5 chatters)
- Kenboggle (5 chatters)
- Witch School (5 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (4 chatters)
- Prophecy Quake (4 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (4 chatters)
- Bill Murray (4 chatters)
- Body of Christ (4 chatters)
- Dead End Sports (3 chatters)
- Eye of the Seer (3 chatters)
- Hot Topics Talk Radio Network (3 chatters)
- InThePaint (3 chatters)
- Jamie Roxx (3 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (3 chatters)
- The Freedom For All Network (2 chatters)
- Shay Renae and Friends (2 chatters)
- Real1Talk1 (2 chatters)
- RLS Network (2 chatters)
- ROADTOSTARDOM RADIO (2 chatters)
- The Serious Bible Study (2 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (2 chatters)
- Jay King Network (2 chatters)
- Lifeline with Cindy Sommer (2 chatters)
- NCI Family Radio (2 chatters)
- OPWR (2 chatters)
- entertainment-music-promotion- (2 chatters)
- All Fans Sports Radio (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- iCandiRadio (1 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (1 chatters)
- motherofsix (1 chatters)
- Married Men Dont Talk Show (1 chatters)
- Life Conversations (1 chatters)
- Its The Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Zaiyahs House (1 chatters)
- Twin Radio (1 chatters)
- Underground Unsigned Unknown (1 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- WARriorsInGODsArmy (1 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (1 chatters)
- Social Change Action Network (1 chatters)
- SandyRodgers (1 chatters)
- The Marching Podcast (1 chatters)
- Survival Radio Network (1 chatters)
- The 110 Nation Sports SHow (1 chatters)
- The Larry Love Show (0 chatters)