SORT BY Relevancy
We have a huge show planned this week! First, Matt Weibel breaks down the Summit Fighting Championship card coming up September, 13 at the Ladyluck Casino in Vicksburg, MS! Summit Fighter, Dekaire Sanders will guest. Next up, Jeremy Lehmann from Attitude MMA breaks down the September 20th Attitude card in Lakeland, TN. Fighters Alex Castaneda and Brandon Gaitor will be on to talk about their respective fights on that awesome card! Michael "The Blaster" Lancaster is on to help do fight picks and you can never tell who else will call in! Maybe we can get Chad Chilcutt and Jamie Houston on the show this week... Maybe Wayne Kendell or Danny Shell will call in. They talk a lot of smack on Facebook, maybe they'll do it on the air.... again!
Tonight we take a look at this weekend's V3 card in Florence, Alabama! We will be breaking down the Summit Fighting Championship card coming up at The Lyric in Oxford, MS ! We hear from Jesse James Wallace on his return to the cage August, 30th. Tupelo's own, Issac Ware talks about turning pro, plans for the future and making it in the fight game. Matt Weibel returns as guest host and we might have a special un-announced guest or two lined up. TUNE IN, CALL IN, TALK!!
Battlelines were drawn but then sidestepped, for now, over Planned Parenthood's federal funding. What's next in that fight? There was another mass shooting in a "Gun-Free Zone" and what do the gun-grabbers say? "We need more regulations." The fighting in Syria takes a few new turns worth taking note of. Let's talk about all of this and more as the conversation evolves.
Recorded on: 3/24/2012
3 more of the Greatest Fights in Boxing History
Chris Eubank vs Nigel Benn I (1990)
Chris Eubank vs Nigel Benn II (1993)
Nigel Benn vs Gerald McClellan (1995)
Fighting in relationships and marriages in general can be both a good (healthy) and bad (toxic) thing depending on the nature of it all. Fighting is healthy in relationships when it is rare, and not multiple times a day, for example. And when it is “Fair Fighting”; meaning both people truly listen and accept responsibility for their roles, while at all times preserving respect/consideration for each other. There is a fair amount of things that has to happen and not happen in order for fighting to be “Fair Fighting”. Being constructive versus destructive is paramount in “Fair Fighting”.
Unfortunately, unless we are concertedly taught otherwise, our nature isn’t to fight “fairly”. Being defensive and emotional is how people tend to instinctively react; but these primal instincts mostly exacerbate tension, and rarely conclude with healthy resolutions. ‘Not fighting fairly is indicative of an unhealthy relationship,’ according to some experts. Thus, we will CHop up some aspects of “Fair Fighting” in comparison to unfair fighting…
Tune in...Call in...(347)637-3528... Friday night’s from Midnight till 2AM eastern!
Sunday, October 4th, at 6PM ET/3PM PT, "War a Week" Radio presents a special "Post Fight" edition of Ringside Report with Rodney Green and Joseph Herron!!
The "War a Week" team will analyze all four televised bouts on HBO and Showtime respectively to kick off this evening's 90 minute broadcast!!
- Adrien Broner TKO 12 over Khabib Allakhverdiev to win the vacant WBA Super Lightweight title
- Viktor Postol TKO 10 over Lucas Matthysse to win the vacant WBC Super Lightweight title
- Jose Pedraza SD 12 over Edner Cherry to hold the IBF 130 pound championship
- Antonio Orozco UD10 over Humberto Soto
- What does the future hold for all four combatants?
Rodney and Joseph will also give fight fans an update from Camp Golovkin and Camp Lemieux with 2 weeks remaining until their October 17th showdown at the world renowned MSG in NYC!!
- Sparring for Gennady Golovkin at Abel Sanchez's Summit Gym in Big Bear Lake, CA
- "Golden" advice in defeating Gennady Golovkin?
Tune in for another packed edition of "Ringside Report" with Rodney Green and Joseph Herron!!
A Discussion of Libertarian Politics in Delaware and Across the Nation, with a Little Bit of Music Thrown In, Just for Fun.
Thanks to the Fed, Bad News is Good News
Music: Spanking Charlene
We're All Gonna Die Someday
We Go Down Fighting
by Suicide Denial
Podsafe music courtesy of Music Alley
The Monster Mile in Dover will be the first "cut-down" race of the NASCAR Chase and Maple Grove Raceway, in PA will be the half-way point of the NHRA "Countdown", so stop by the Frat House Sports "garage" on Sunday morning from 11 til 12:30 to get the latest news & notes!
Who'dathunkit? Kevin Harvick & Kyle Busch currently face elimination from championship eligibility despite obtaining 6 race wins during the regular season. Meanwhile, JGR and Toyota still maintain superiority after claiming the first 2 wins of the 10-race playoff thanks to Denny Hamlin & Matt Kenseth victories. The fellas will recap where things stand, who must win win to stay alive and the assorted scenarios that could play out.
Meanwhile, the 'heats' were rained out on Friday at the 31st Keystone Nationals, but the field has been set for final eliminations in the 3rd consecutive weekend of the MelloYello Drag Racing Series. Want to know where your favorite pilot stands? Listen in for Frat House Mike's update!
Also in the mix: Smoke announces retirement; Bowyer maps out his future; Elliott-4-Elliott swap is in the works at JR Motorsports and restarts will be getting the attention (too much?) the drivers have been crying for. Sidekick brings his fantasy advice and Brandon offers his analysis, so join in at: 347-826-9964, Sunday morning at 11 am.
Maia Aziz P.S.W., C.L.Y.L., writes and speaks on living a life of love and laughter. President-Elect of The Association for Applied and Therapeutic Humor, Maia is joined each week on Morning Moments With Maia...Conversations of Love and Laughter by an eclectic lineup of guests who live their lives with love and laughter and work to help others do the same.
Dr. Heidi Hanna Phd has been featured at many national and global conferences, including the Fortune Magazine Most Powerful Women in Business Summit, ESPN Women’s Leadership Summit, and the Million Dollar Round Table. Heidi is CEO and founder of SYNERGY, an integrative neuroscience partnership that provides brain-based training for individuals and organizations. She is also a frequent lecturer at Canyon Ranch Resort and Spa in Tucson, Arizona.
Heidi’s publications include the NY Times best seller The SHARP Solution: A Brain-Based Approach for Optimal Performance, and the follow-up releases Stressaholic: 5 Steps to Transform Your Relationship With Stress and Recharge: Investment Strategies for Your Most Valuable Resource (March, 2015).
Join Host Live Chats
- John Baptist (108 chatters)
- NTEB GOSPEL RADIO BROADCAST (77 chatters)
- Psychic Teachers (22 chatters)
- AnaMRueda (20 chatters)
- thelordshour (17 chatters)
- The Invisible College Radio (12 chatters)
- Bigfoot Ground Zero (11 chatters)
- Well Armed Radio (10 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (10 chatters)
- Witch School (9 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (6 chatters)
- Libertys Thunder (6 chatters)
- NDB Media (6 chatters)
- Prophetic Message (6 chatters)
- Psychic Melinda (5 chatters)
- The Marching Podcast (5 chatters)
- Gecko Nation Radio (5 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (5 chatters)
- The NIGGA CHURCH (4 chatters)
- OPWR (4 chatters)
- Rich Wilson (4 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (3 chatters)
- TJ Morris ET Cosmos Radio (3 chatters)
- Bill Murray (3 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (3 chatters)
- Ashes2Beauty (3 chatters)
- JADE Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Know Thyself Radio Network (2 chatters)
- AmericanMuslim360 (2 chatters)
- Mike Warner Tennessee Watchman (2 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (2 chatters)
- SharonWAlker0 (1 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (1 chatters)
- vortexnetworknews (1 chatters)
- LivingParanormal (1 chatters)
- Lesley Mitchell Clarke (1 chatters)
- Do Tha Knowledge Radio (1 chatters)
- Enterpraisement Media Group (1 chatters)