SORT BY Relevancy
Belly fat reduction with a healthy diet and proper exercise plus Summer travel tips discussed
Director of Travel Programs and Alliances for AAA, Inc., Glen MacDonell is the featured guest on The Strategy Sessions. He will discuss the best strategies for planning and maximizing your summer travel. He'll also highlight AAA alliances that could save you money, and enhance your travel experience. We'll cover staycations, solo travel, family excursions, and how to plan and execute large group travel to maximize the trip and have fun instead of stress. Tweet your questions LIVE @KesiStribling, or call into the show (805) 285-9841. Guest Bio: In his current role, Glen MacDonell is charged with the development and execution of the AAA Preferred Hotels® program which includes multi-channel marketing programs and the AAA rate program. Working with portfolio of leading hotel brands, the program generates more than $5 billion in annual hotel room revenue for preferred hotel partner brands. MacDonell also directs all phases of the corporate alliance between AAA and the Walt Disney Company, which includes exclusive benefit and onsite programs, consumer and travel agent sales programs, ticket programs, joint marketing partnerships, and a private labeled vacation package program. View more, including AAA resources: www.ksgsc.com/thestrategysessions.
This Sunday, July 22, 2012 on Partners in Health, join talk show host Gail Dixon as we discuss new research that reveals cancer fighting foods to reduce our risks of getting 4 different types of cancer.
Also get your pen and paper ready to jot down some of the summer travel tips offered by Traveler's Insurance agency.
For upcoming health events and shows, visit the Partners in Health website.
Well this show will be jam packed with information about group travel. Some people enjoy traveling in groups others don't. Why travel with a group, there are some benefits even if you don't know the people in the group. We'll discuss those benefits. The advantages and disadvantages of traveling in groups.
Group leaders, what are they, who are they, who would make a good group leader. What are the responsibilities of a group leader. There can be huge benefits for declaring yourself the group leader. You've probably been planning group trips anyway, get the perks.
What makes a group? How many people are considered a group? We'll talk about the different numbers based on travel suppliers and partners in the industry.
And of course how to find a group. You are a part of groups throughout your life that can turn into a travel group.
So listen in as we define this fun way to travel with benefits!
Travel Trends, Travel News, The Travelers Club Meetup Group activities, and other fun discussions on this episode of It's Travel Time with Karen
Healthy eating begins with smart choices at the grocery store. Though it's tempting to buy convenient, processed foods, they aren't the healthiest choices for you and your family. Tune in 9/17 at noon ET for my tips for healthy grocery shopping
Krista Mueller has been with the ACAC Children's Ministry since 2009. She is in graduate school, runs the Summer Camp program, oversees Church in the Park and this past summer went to Paris for some special training sponsored by the Alliance denomination. Today Krista joins John to talk about this past summer and the fall programs at Children's Ministry at ACAC.
Can you imagine a world where we don't ride horses, but instead, learn a new way of communicating with and learning from them? Author and filmmaker Stormy May can, and her film, The Path of the Horse, is changing the way equestrians think about their horses: no bits, no saddles....no riding. The documentary is a fascinating look at the horse and human heart and the other-worldy potential for their relationship.
About a decade ago, Stormy, formerly a champion competitor, instructor, and judge in equestrian sporting events, sold her ranch and bought a camera. She set out to travel the world and film the greatest horsemen and women, people whom she respected and read, and to learn a different and more humane way to work with horses. Her journey uncovered research that challenged her thinking and led her to look at her relationship with her own horses much differently.
She'll share her journey and her thoughts on horses in this conversation on Minstrel and Muse.
Why do we feel the way we feel? How can we feel better? Our thoughts and emotions affect our health.
Candace B. Pert, PhD was a Research Professor in the Department of Physiology and Biophysics at Georgetown University Medical Center is the author of a fantastic book, Molecules of Emotion that will change the way you see the body and mind. Her pioneering research on how the chemicals inside our bodies form a dynamic information network that link mind and body.
"Most psychologists treat the mind as disembodied, a phenomenon with little or no connection to the physical body. Conversely physicians treat the body with no regard to the mind or the emotions. But the body and mind are not separate, and we cannot treat one without the other." Dr. Candace Pert
The book, Molecules of Emotion, is foundational knowledge for many healing techniques like the LifeLine Technique.
Our passion is to help you Get Real and bridge the gap to a joy-filled passionate life with good health and vitality. Read more about us by clicking here. Get real information, wellness tips, health care products, and information to help inspire creativity and imagination.
Mark and Kally Efros
Indigo Mountain: Wellness, Toys & Gifts
Connect with on Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest.
Is your online marketing work not reaping the results that you are looking to achieve? Are you considering throwing in the towel, when you have already put countless hours into your efforts?
Stop! The problem may be the you are not hitting the nail on the head when it comes to defining your target market! Join host Christopher Tompkins today as he shares his tips to creating engaging Buyer Profiles which will take how you think about your target market to the next, social, level!
The Social Marketing Academy, presented by The Go! Agency, is your ongoing classroom for all of the social media topics that you want to learn more about. Host Christopher Tompkins, CEO of The Go! Agency, will be covering a wide array of topics from how to get your business step up using social media to more advanced tactics and techniques. Tune in live or on-demand to take full advantage of all of the social media marketing information provided in each show. Visit The Go! Agency online for more details: http://www.thegoagencyusa.com
Originally started as a Summer 2013 project with Executive Director Thomas Witt, Equality Kansas the premier LGBT organization of the state, "Wednesday with Wit" has become a staple on our programming schedule.
Program Schedule 30 July 2014:
Short late breaking news annoucements from Kansas politics.
"This Way Out" the international gay and lesbian radio magazine.
Amanda Marcotte's "RH Reality Cast" from the vital RH Reality Check news web site.
There's a virus, known as enterovirus 68, that is similar to the rhinovirus that causes the common cold. And, it's making hundreds of children sick.
If you want to know what you can do about - as a concerned parent or one who woeks with children - tune in to some basic, yet necessary tips.
About Your Host:
Jessie Blair-Myrie, CHHC, AADP
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (95 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (33 chatters)
- DYNASTY NETWORK 1382 (17 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (16 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (13 chatters)
- Ron Reck (6 chatters)
- wheresobamasbirthcertificateXcom (6 chatters)
- John Baptist (6 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (6 chatters)
- Get Real LOL uncensored reality tv (5 chatters)
- Tony Robinson El (5 chatters)
- thedean (4 chatters)
- EPiphany The 4REALRADIONETWORK (4 chatters)
- Brian Treybig (4 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (3 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (3 chatters)
- Jennifer Hough (3 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (3 chatters)
- The Jacob Kohinoor Show (3 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio Mass Media (3 chatters)
- The Savage and Starbuck Show (2 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (2 chatters)
- ViktorAurelius (2 chatters)
- Welcome to Docradio Network (2 chatters)
- thelordshour (2 chatters)
- Boyd and Lucinda (2 chatters)
- Jennifer Hoffman (2 chatters)
- knowurenemy (2 chatters)
- Emotion Code Healing (2 chatters)
- Greg Kellogg (2 chatters)
- Dave in the City (2 chatters)
- BTR4367 (2 chatters)
- canadianglen (2 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (2 chatters)
- BeverlyD (2 chatters)
- BFD Fantasy Football (1 chatters)
- Big C Radio (1 chatters)
- Bill Murray (1 chatters)
- Body of Christ (1 chatters)
- AmericanMuslim360 (1 chatters)
- Autistic People (1 chatters)
- BBQSuperStars (1 chatters)
- Dr Auset (1 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (1 chatters)
- Dr Rick Wallace Ph D (1 chatters)
- HHIII and LeeCrowe (1 chatters)
- HME Network (1 chatters)
- Feldman World Group (1 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (1 chatters)
- Leslie Draper (1 chatters)
- Lifeline with Cindy Sommer (1 chatters)
- WKPJB 1039 The Indie Storm (1 chatters)
- WTLC Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- USA Emergency Broadcasting Network (1 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (1 chatters)
- The URC Show (1 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (1 chatters)
- Omega Man (1 chatters)
- Omega Man Channel 2 (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- Opulent Network (1 chatters)
- Pure Journey Radio (1 chatters)
- PwtorchEastCoastCast (1 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (1 chatters)
- RFB Radio WOW (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- The NTuned Show (1 chatters)
- The Biblical Hebrew (1 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Steves segments (1 chatters)
- SURN Host (1 chatters)
- Sweetenginesounds (1 chatters)