SORT BY Relevancy
in Self Help
Setting the bar high for 13 years. Summer of Peace is proud to announce the 2015 updates.
Learn all about the "Promote the Positive" art exhibit - The artistic voices in this "Summer of Peace" exhibition display the untapped, raw creativity and aspirations to promote and integrate the culture of peace in Milwaukee. The exhibit is part of a summer long program intended to raise the consciousness and invite the community to engage in a conversation of peace! Learn about the Peace Park & Garden - a unique, active outdoor attraction restoring community resilience through collective garden projects, open space sharing and cultural art presentations.
Tune in! For more details and background or to contribute/donate visit
summerofpeace365.org & Thepeacepark.com
music on this episode produced by : @HaloBezrk & Analyst
Featured song: "Work it out" - produced by @problakmusic- https://youtu.be/ZFaTNJXBCJ0
With the NBA on break for the summer, Jason Coldiron and Brian Rzeppa take time to talk about NBA issues. Among them: players pick Harden over Curry for MVP, are the Warriors the most under-appreciated champs ever?, Summer league wrap up/thoughts, how much does LeBron have left?
Join Nancy J. Reid & Lisa D. Smith – publishers of Big Blend Radio & TV Magazine, for Big Blend Radio’s Happy Hour variety show, airing live online from the historic Coronado Motor Hotel in Yuma, Arizona.
On This Episode:
- Ceremonial Herbs – Herbalist Cynthia Johnston, owner of MoonMaid Botanicals, discusses the different herbs used for various ceremonial and spiritual practices.
- Casa De Coronado Museum – Yvonne Peach nostalgic travel and household artifacts featured in the Casa de Coronado Museum in Yuma, Arizona
- Yuma Events & Activities – Hear about upcoming summer events and activities in Yuma with Rex Ijams – Yuma Art Center & Historic Yuma Theatre, Chuck Heeman – Yuma Civic Center, Oscar Chavez – City of Yuma Recreation Program Specialist, and Ronnie Ridgers – Desert Hills Golf Course.
- The Peanut Patch – Hear about the Fabulous Fan Fudge Club presented by The Peanut Patch in Yuma, AZ
- Medjool Dates – Summer Medjool Date treats with Debbie Mansheim of Basket Creations & More in Yuma, AZ
Whether it's sun dresses, shorts, halter tops, skirts, or rompers...The Summer season always has a way of bringing out all types of styles...some classy...and others...not so much. Tune into "Barbershop Talk" on "The Dedan Tolbert Show" TONIGHT at 9:00pm EST, as our panel of professional men discuss "Class vs Ass: Summer Fashion Do's and Don'ts. To hear some of the realest men in the country discuss our biggest fashion turn on's and turn off's, call 646 200 0366 or listen online worldwide at www.dedantolbertshow.com. "REAL Radio that Matters for over 10 Years"
The Barton Report from the American Red Cross has summer safety on our minds. In this episode, don't miss:
Quiz with our intern, Sam, on heat and severe weather safety.
Stories from Meghan, a Red Cross volunteer on her personal Red Cross experience and deploying to wildfires.
Interview with a Scientific Advisory Council expert on first aid and swimming myths vs. facts.
If you've ever wondered if children's arm floaties are safe, or what safe havens aren't really safe during a storm, stick in an earbud and tune in!
I'll be outdoors doing a live show from the grand beauty that is the pacific northwest! It has been hot recently, but not in the NBA as news has slowed down. There have been some moves, some interesting storylines that we will definitely hash out, but nothing to the degree that it is on the thermostat. We'll take you through a chill episode of the Hooper's Log and give you all the lowdown you need to know in the world of hoops, along with some announcements regarding the show, not as long as last time, I can promise you that! The final minute of the show is rather scattered so I apologize on that front.
Food, glorious food! The recent summer Fancy Food Show in NY is only a memory, and my huge assortment of samples have been eaten or given away. For you foodies who are wondering what’s new in food, listen up. The Specialty Food Association is a community of food artisans, purveyors, importers and entrepreneurs who bring craft, care and joy to the distinctive foods they sell. Established in 1952, the trade association provides members with tools, knowledge and connections to nurture their companies. The Specialty Food Association produces the Fancy Food Show and presents the sofi Awards (big winner was Pipcorn) to honor excellence in specialty foods. The trends at the FFS predict what we’ll find next on store shelves and included the latest of beverages and sauces, chocolates and cheeses, cocktail mixers and condiments from 2,600 specialty food companies representing 50 countries. In its 61st year, there were over 22,000 attendees. We’re seeing more foods that are organic, gluten free, non GMO, Paleo, Kosher, and Halal. Top trends included ultra spicy condiments, flavored gazpachos, beets in unexpected places, booze infused products like maple syrup, booze from the Port Morris Distillery, fermented foods, popcorn, and coconut everywhere. Chef Rachel Weston and I will share some of our favorite foods from the show (Sin in a Tin for me). After the show, please check After Hours at Jersey Coastal Live for more info.
Join DJ Hunnycomb as we continue our salute to Black Music and its influences - what's YOUR favorite Summer song?
The Request Line 718 - 508 - 9216!! (or come into the Chat Room)
Check us out on Facebook!
"Michael A. McFadden, brings an impressive and extensive track-record of Director-level corporate experience to all he’s involved in. He intimately understands, employs, and relies on the sheer "determination-factor" associated with achieving major success.
MEET MICHAEL MCFADDEN----> Life was not easy in our nation's capitol and becoming a statistic was the best way of life for me in Southeast DC. The fast life and easy money was my ticket...school was not an option for me during my 11th grade year, so I called it quits (1 of the worst and best decisions of my life).
The summer trip to Atlanta, GA in 1987 changed my life! That's when I realized how important LIFE really was and that it was OK to be a teenager. Being in Atlanta offered that change for me... I re-enrolled in school, graduated in 1989 (little late but I made it) and immediately joined the U.S Army.
I've worked for serveral Fortune 500 companies and excelled to upper management positions in record time and I owe that to EVERYTHING I learned in the streets of DC... "HUSTLE".
"LEGALIZE YOUR HUSTLE"
Tune into the Relations Slow Jamz and Adult Talk Show with host Lady J and Mr. Naz as they will have an open discussion on the topic "KNOW YOUR LANE". Also enjoy Mr. Naz with music from yesterday and today . Be aprat of the summer season finale show. Call in and join us! 646-478-4507
It's People's Choice on our Summer Love Season Finale!
How far is too far? I think we all agree that sex is cheating (or do we), but what else?! Is everything else fair game? Kissing, Slapping on the butt, flirting, cuddling, walking with the arm around the shoulders or waist, dry humping, etc. ?
You unanimously selected this topic. Now it's time for Erik Terrell with the help of Special Guest, Comedian, Chris Cotton and cohost Asia Downing to break it down!! #SummerLove
Born in Crown Heights Brooklyn, NY Teddy Adolphe grew up in a household that was fill with classic music, tv and films as well. Pop culture would play a major factor down the road when it came to drawing, writing and photography. When he started photography back in 2006 it started with just knowing how to use a camera, in Teddy's case this would be the beginning of a hidden gift that would grow a life of its own. In Summer 2010 Teddy was introduced to the art world where every event he attended made a good impression on the artist themselves who like and respect the way he would take there photo’s. In due time the world of art welcomed him with open arms and he slowly earned his own title as an artist himself. Being a photographer in New York is never an easy task, but with passion, hard work and most important inspiration, Mr. Adolphe earn his name one snap shot at a time. For the last 9 years Teddy has been a part of the world of hip hop, art and fashion where Teddy became a photographer that started to catch people's attention. While on vacation in Iceland the top of the new year of 2013,Teddy came up with 3 letters where people would start to see his work everywhere, and that would be T.A.P (Teddy Adolphe Photography). Teddy is very active in the world of photography where his lens has captured red carpet moments, on stage excitement and everyday life that deserves to be taken a photo by T.A.P. In 2015 Teddy has taken his name and brand on to a bigger platform to showcase his talent behind his lens. Teddy has proved to his fans and followers that anything in life is possible if you believe, and most important move forward for a bigger tomorrow to showcase who you are to the world.
Join Host Live Chats
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (69 chatters)
- John Baptist (67 chatters)
- American Statesman (56 chatters)
- ANGRYFANS RADIO 1 (43 chatters)
- Jennifer Hoffman (40 chatters)
- New Spirit Radio Show (25 chatters)
- thelordshour (23 chatters)
- DDP Radio (16 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (14 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (12 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (12 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (11 chatters)
- Littany (9 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (8 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (8 chatters)
- 2D Sports Talk (7 chatters)
- dburt aka Afronerd (7 chatters)
- Bridge Between Two Worlds Radio (6 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (5 chatters)
- Witch School (5 chatters)
- Thats Novel (4 chatters)
- A i m Network (4 chatters)
- Black Author Network (4 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (4 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (3 chatters)
- Bill Murray (3 chatters)
- LL Sports 2 with TJ and TIFF (3 chatters)
- Joseph Gibson (3 chatters)
- Moorish Science Radio (3 chatters)
- Off the Bat (3 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (3 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (2 chatters)
- VERTIKAL LIVE Radio (2 chatters)
- The Star Chamber (2 chatters)
- nwo truth radio media (2 chatters)
- Ohio Exopolitics (2 chatters)
- Jay King Network (2 chatters)
- Get Right Radio1 (2 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (1 chatters)
- Brower Report (1 chatters)
- American Network (1 chatters)
- iCandiRadio (1 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (1 chatters)
- Ordinarywmn (1 chatters)
- Real Talk No Filter (1 chatters)
- RotoExpertsXcom FantasySports Show (1 chatters)
- Nu Ankh Radio (1 chatters)
- The DuCross Brothers (1 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (1 chatters)
- The Poetry Concert (1 chatters)
- Top Star Hip Hop Radio (1 chatters)
- Urban Therapy with Sun (1 chatters)
- Xclusive Jamz Nation (1 chatters)