SORT BY Relevancy
He has been quiet. Watching. Observing. Behind the scenes. Navigating. Building. Teaching, Guiding....me. Now, Im going to share him with the world. Bwahahahaaaa. No for real. I started out with this brother, went through thick and thin with this brother, and I now I just want you to listen, to my brother. SAY SUMTIN. Yeah....he got an answer for that. Tuesday, June 10, 2014. 9pm EDT.
http://blogtalkradio.com/abundancechild (to listen and chat online)
(347)215-6592 (to call in)
This week on The BUILD: Ameena Ali and Priestess Kefa.
1. Girls are negatively affected by experiences with failures
2.Most girls experience a conflict between feminine goals and competitive achievements, resulting in increased anxiety in competitive situations
3. Girls are confronted with societal and narrow corridors of school structures that favor pale boys and with pressure to conform to gender roles that limit their exploration
4. Girls are less satisfied with their body image
5. Girls are more likely to worry about their problems which may put them at risk to cycles of delusion and self annihilation.
The Girl Society is open to girls ages 7 and up and adults age 21 and up. If you are interested in participating in the Girl Society either as a Girl or Adult please tune into this show and GET ENGAGED NOW.
Also we will build with the Sultanates of Murakush on the FREE MOORS ACT OF 20ll....ACT NOW, STOP COMPLAINING and mostly STOP PLAYING!
Join Host Live Chats
- Roberts Revoluton Radio (1 chatters)