SORT BY Relevancy
Jason Kersey, beat writer for The Oklahoman, joins the program to preview the Sugar Bowl with me! We will chat about the season in general, who should start at QB for the Sooners and what do the Sooners need to do to upset Alabama? We will have those answers for you! NFL recaps and updates on Ravens/Lions. Top headlines as well.
On this episode the crew will discuss the Jay Cutler signing, Texans and Bucs hiring, the Sugar Bowl and much more.
in Weight Loss
Let's face it. The low carb/high fat approach is still not politically correct. Eliminating added sugar is getting lots of support in the media these days from films like Fed Up, and books like Fat Chance by Dr. Robert Lustig.
The truth is, I didn't just eliminate sugar in order to lose more than 65 pounds, and keep it off (with a 6 month period of re-gain which I will describe on today's show) for six years and counting. I also completely eliminated grains, I ate more fat, and most shocking of all, I occaisionally practiced intermittent fasting. I was truly afraid to tell anyone how I had lost all my weight, let alone write publicly about it.
Then, I saw Dr. David Perlmutter on the Dr. Oz Show. He was talking about his book, Grain Brain. I bought the book, read it, and followed Dr. Perlmutter's dietary approach in order to get back to my happy weight. The most important conviction I gained from Grain Brain was that I never ever had to eat grains again. Finally, I had the courage to write my story, and share my own approach to sugar and grain free living. If you've decided to let grains go for good, I hope you'll listen today, and read Grain Brain, by Dr. David Perlmutter
Vision of the 12 war Clubs catapulted to the earth by the hand of GOD....Gods people Conform to HIS WAYS- the Lord bless and keep thee:
in Self Help
INTERVIEW GUEST: Marsha Reeves Jews, CEO of the Bissell Street Group, noted Speaker, Talk Show Host and the Director of Events for the Herbert Bearman Community Art Gallery.
This Week’s Message: An event planner is, quite simply, someone who organizes an event. When we think of an event we may think of something spectacular, such as the Super Bowl, the Presidential Inauguration, New Year’s festivities in Times Square, or any of the other major events we hear about or see on television. Of course, event planners are needed for all these events. However, event planners also work on thousands of smaller events. Any time people gather together for a purpose, whether it is for a wedding, a conference, a festival, a formal dinner, or the grand opening of a new store, someone is needed to oversee all the details to ensure the event happens and that it is a success. Can you juggle many things at once without missing the details? Are you results oriented but always cautious of the bottom line? If this describes you, then you might have what it takes to become an event planner.
For over 20 years, Marsha Reeves Jews has successfully led her consulting firm, the Bissell Street Group, to international prominence in Business Development, Marketing, Trade Show Management, Awards Ceremonies Production and Events/Meetings/Conference Planning. She has worked with a myriad of companies and in diverse leadership capacities. Her leadership roles have included: Owner of ZZAJ Art Gallery in Harlem; Vice President of Operations for the Modern Day Marine Force in Readiness Exposition; Executive Director of the Alvin Ailey Dance Theatre Foundation of Maryland; President/COO/Associate Publisher of the Hispanic Engineer and Information Technology Magazine and the Black Engineer and Information Technology Magazine; and Producer of the Black Engineer of the Year Awards Conference.
MSNBCCCP pro-Palestinian propagandist Rula Jebreal won’t admit Hamas is winning the anti-Semitically stacked media war; Some (allegedly) American anti-Israel protestors still think George W. Bush is president; Tony Dungy - Super Bowl-winning and devout Christian former NFL coach and current NBC NFL studio analyst - causes homofilic media hysteria in a self-fulfilling prophecy; House conservatives rightly oppose any "border bailout" - Obama's or Boehner's; and is the "Border Crisis" a planned Armageddon?
Today we will be choppin it up about Ray Rice being suspended by the NFL for 2 games. The NFL best rilvary in 2014.Who's the most controversial rapper of all times? Drake says me and J.Cole are the "Only 2 Kings in Rap". Jags receiver Justin Blackmon was arrested for possession of marijuana on Wednesday. If Kobe and Lebron played Pippen and Jordan who would win? Brett Favre: The Bears can advance to the Super Bowl with Jay Cutler. Busta Rhymes on leaving Cash Money: For me, with this particular project and all of the sacrifice that went into it – recording the album for five years. I ain’t put out an album since ’09, so I’ve been working on this album for a long time. I lose Chris Lighty making this album. I lose my father making this album. The s**t I was putting into this album, I’m not compromising my vision for it. So if I feel like, in the slightest way, we ain’t facilitating everything necessary for the vision to be seen through and executed in the way that I’ve been envisioning this s**t for the last five years, let me live and die in my own inequity. That’s really all it came down to.
UFL Members let’s get together and celebrate the Great Accomplishment. By the Indianapolis Colts lead by Masta Keys “Jean” as he receives his 2nd UFL Championship!
WELCOME TO MY PODCAST MY NAME IS MR AARON HERNANDEZ FORMER TE FROM THE NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS LIVE FROM MY JAIL CELL. TALKING. NFL PICKS ALL SEASON LONG AS MY TEAM MAKES THERE WAY 2 SUPER BOWL 49 PUNKS. MAYBE I CAN TALK BASEBALL...FEEL FREE TO CALL THE SHOW 724-444-7444 EXT 129707 AND PUSH #1 AND ASK FOR THE GANGSTER BITCH..THIS IS THE FASTEST GROWING RADIO SHOW ON THE NET..I WILL ALSO GIVE MY 2 CENTS ON CURRENT EVENTS GOING ON IN THE THIS FING WORLD PUNKS..PLEASE TWEET AND FACEBOOK THE SHOW PEOPLE..OLD SCHOOL IS THE BEST..AND THE ONLY WAY..TOM BRADY IS GOD..LET'S DO THIS PEOPLE
in Video Games
giGGles Talk Radio: Epi. 4 - MVP Discussion, Busts, School of Tecmo, Contest
Tonight on the Final Buzzer, Jarett,Cory, and John give our preview of the NFL. Who's going to Playoffs? Who is going to take home awards? Who will have a nice vacation in Sunny Hawaii? And Who will play in the Super Bowl? All that and more on the Final Buzzer!!!!!
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (497 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (44 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (30 chatters)
- The Lions are Out the Cage (28 chatters)
- Get Real LOL uncensored reality tv (21 chatters)
- Curious Times (21 chatters)
- thelordshour (17 chatters)
- reactionariez (11 chatters)
- GodKiller (10 chatters)
- EnlightenmentEvolution Network (9 chatters)
- eWrestling Radio (9 chatters)
- Common Sense Psychic (8 chatters)
- Restoring Your Reality (8 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (8 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (7 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (7 chatters)
- Jamie Roxx (6 chatters)
- Jay King Network (6 chatters)
- TonyWolfPaw (6 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (6 chatters)
- SURN Host (6 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (5 chatters)
- Big Brother Spoilers By Mike (4 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (4 chatters)
- The JohnnyStormShow (3 chatters)
- The World Transformed (3 chatters)
- patriots united (3 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (3 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (3 chatters)
- Erotic Talk Radio (3 chatters)
- Healing Light Radio (3 chatters)
- Higher Truth Radio (2 chatters)
- God In The Midst (2 chatters)
- Non Partisan Liberty For all (2 chatters)
- Love Productions (2 chatters)
- Beyond Abuse Radio (2 chatters)
- Da DNell Experience (2 chatters)
- drkate (2 chatters)
- Drunken Radio (2 chatters)
- Exalted Nation of Truth (2 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (2 chatters)
- Gamer Girls Radio (2 chatters)
- Royal Thieves Radio (2 chatters)
- The Steven James Experience (2 chatters)
- The View from Montana (2 chatters)
- The NTuned Show (2 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Swaggercountdown (1 chatters)
- Talking Terror Presents (1 chatters)
- Terrachat Net (1 chatters)
- TRUE RADIO ENT (1 chatters)
- Dollhouse Radio by India Morel (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Big Brother After Show (1 chatters)
- breezysays (1 chatters)
- Matty Ps Radio Happy Hour (1 chatters)
- NDB Media (1 chatters)