SORT BY Relevancy
Welcome to the Refractive Thinker® Radio Show hosted by the award winning and international bestselling author Dr. Cheryl Lentz, The Academic Entrepreneur.
Meet the scholars of the award winning doctoral anthology series: The Refractive Thinker®, where we focus on getting doctoral research off the coffee table and into the hands of business owners who can benefit from the results. Academic Research Solutions for Business Results.
Join us each week for 30 minutes of thought provoking radio, every Tuesday Morning at 9 am MST, designed to discuss emerging topics in higher education and business. We will meet today’s industry thought leaders and college professors leading the way.
This week’s topic includes success through a positive mental attitude.
For additional information regarding the 14 award winning series, The Refractive Thinker®, to learn about doctoral scholars in our community, as well as to purchase books in the series, visit www.RefractiveThinker.com; Books may be purchased in paperback and eBooks, as well as eChapters available on Kindle via Amazon.com
Music by Jim Bennett; voice by Rebecca Bennett/Red Door Multimedia.
Attitude drives so many different aspects of our lives. Research indicates that a simple turn in your attitude will make all the difference in the world. Whether it's your health, having better relationships or furthering your careers. Even found out that people with positive attitudes make more money.
Tune in to gain ways to exercise right attitude to accomplish your dreams, overcome chanllenges, and obstacles.
Phone:347-989-1700, online at blogtalkradio.com/gfem-radio. Follow on twitter:@gfemradio
Decide on an attitude of success! When I refer to attitude, I'm not simply implying "change your attitude" as if it were either good or bad. Too often, our attitude reflects the world around us and unfortunately, the world is pretty negative. Work environments are negative, homes are negative, schools at all levels are negative...we live and exist in an incredibly pessimistic, the 'sky is falling', things are going to get worse before they get better world. I'm suggesting that you and I decide we are going to take this world on each day and not anyone fuck with what we're going after in life. That we decide on an attitude that no one can penetrate. Join me!
In business and life, we are faced with challenges almost daily. Some are temporary, some are permanent. From a tough run in business to a life-long health challenge, we are built to withstand far more than we can imagine. And tapping into that resiliency is paramount for success in business and life.
Listen in as JT gives you 4 tools for developing mental toughness and the mindset for success. Your challenges are only windows to your potential. Listen and learn how to maximize YOURS today.
Fly High. Fly Fast. Fly Far.
Success is something all entrepreneurial-driven individuals desire yet it eludes most -- at least up to their desired levels. Why are some business operators successful while most others are not? What do your habits, passion, attitudes, beliefs, and flexibility have to do with attaining strategic business and personal success? That is our focus on this edition of, “The Strategist Radio LIVE."
Inspirational and Encouraging Words of Wisdom, Spirit and Life. "ATTITUDE IS EVERYTHING" Attitude is the way you think. Your attitude is something other people can actually see. They can hear it in your voice, see it in the way you move, feel it when they are with you. Your attitude expresses itself in everything you do; all the time, wherever you are. Positive attitudes always invite positive results. Negative attitudes always invite negative results. Attitude makes a difference every hour, everyday; in everything that you do for your entire life. What you get out of each thing you do will equal the attitude you have when you do it. Anything that you do with a positive attitude will work for you. Anything that you do with a negative attitude will work against you. If you have a positive attitude, you are looking for ways to solve the problems that you can solve, and you are letting go of things over which you have no control. You can develop a positive attitude by emphasizing the good, by being tough-minded, and by refusing defeat.
Stay Connected & You Be Encouraged
The Right Attitude for Success in the Workplace and Life with Doug Hess
Doug Hess is the co-author (along with Dave Bowman) of Gordon Gekko, CEO: Lessons from Wall Street for a Winning Attitude. Research indicates that a simple turn in your attitude will make all the difference in the world. Whether it’s your health, having better relationships, or furthering your careers, attitude drives so many different aspects of our lives. We even found that people with positive attitudes make more money.
Doug will discuss following key points:
How with the right attitude to prepare to face the various challenges and actions to yield success
Advice regarding steps one should take when faced with certain obstacles and opportunities
How your success benefits others
How to think a little differently about 'business
Remind us that while sacrifices are required at times, be sure you don't give up long-term life rewards for short-term financial wins
Click here to purchase Gordon Gekko, CEO: Lessons from Wall Street for a Winning Attitude from Amazon.com
On this epic 200th episode of Success Freaks, chaos runs rampant! Mordant & McFall illustrate Chaos Theory and discuss how being ready for success means being flexible during chaos. The chatroom asks, “How can we find peace in chaos?” In this week’s Level Up, the guys play Good Cop/Bad Cop. In On Beyond, we learn how to accept “I don’t know.”
Support Success Freaks via Patreon today!
Your Success Freaks men have published their very first book:
Success Freaks Guide to Dream Hunting
End Bumper Music: Keep Your Head Up - Andy Grammer
Join me for the second installment of this new feature on There's a U in Success - guests who discuss their own roads to success and share tips with the rest of us!
Judith Balian, President and Chief Creative Officer of Excoveries, located in Encinitas, CA, will share what success factors have played a part in her journey, as well as in those of the hundreds of business owners and individuals she's guided through her marketing services, and her facilitation of classes and workshops based on The Artist's Way.(www.excoveries.com)
Tune in and hear real-life, practical, implementable ideas for enhancing your own journey to success!
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (499 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (65 chatters)
- The Portal (26 chatters)
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (23 chatters)
- Jennifer Hough (16 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (15 chatters)
- thelordshour (10 chatters)
- MISC on LMC Radio Network (7 chatters)
- RoxieZw (7 chatters)
- Mystical Awakenings Radio (7 chatters)
- Jamie Roxx (6 chatters)
- Ron March Show (6 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (6 chatters)
- Witch School (6 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (5 chatters)
- anointedsupernatural (5 chatters)
- ENERGY READER Brenda (5 chatters)
- Bill Murray (4 chatters)
- Body of Christ (4 chatters)
- American Statesman (4 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (4 chatters)
- SHRAonair (4 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (4 chatters)
- Voices on Fire for Christ (4 chatters)
- World Integrity News Network (3 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (3 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (3 chatters)
- American Network (3 chatters)
- entertainment-music-promotion- (2 chatters)
- Eye of the Seer (2 chatters)
- Fins Radio (2 chatters)
- Main Street Universe (2 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (2 chatters)
- Ed Boston Podcast (2 chatters)
- JakeyandTheAce (2 chatters)
- Symmetry of Soul (2 chatters)
- The Serious Bible Study (2 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (2 chatters)
- Orlando Presentz (2 chatters)
- ROADTOSTARDOM RADIO (2 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (2 chatters)
- Survival Radio Network (1 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (1 chatters)
- Shay Renae and Friends (1 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (1 chatters)
- motherofsix (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- Real1Talk1 (1 chatters)
- RotoExpertsXcom FantasySports Show (1 chatters)
- THE WOODGRAIN SHOW (1 chatters)
- The Freedom For All Network (1 chatters)
- The Marching Podcast (1 chatters)
- Twin Radio (1 chatters)
- Zaiyahs House (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- LibertyRules (1 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (1 chatters)
- NCI Family Radio (1 chatters)
- New seed ministries bible study (1 chatters)
- OPWR (1 chatters)
- GeoengineeringWatch News Hour (1 chatters)
- Hot Topics Talk Radio Network (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- All Things Matter (1 chatters)
- constitutional freedom network (1 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (1 chatters)
- Its The Radio Show (0 chatters)