SORT BY Relevancy
In this installment, we will discuss the role sUAS plays in assisting the Sea Shepherd in their ongoing endeavor to help safeguard the inhabitants of our delicate ocean ecosystems. Sure to be an exciting and informative dialogue, with all that had to be overcome operating an unmanned system from the high seas. We look forward to finding out more about this admirable example of what can be accomplished with a low risk, low cost solution.
sUAS News produces these podcasts with the aspirations of mainstreaming applications for unmanned technologies in an effort to make the world a better place.
Episode #36 We speak with Mr. Gus Calderon and Mr. James Jewel. Mr. Calderon is applying for an exemption to 14 CFR parts 21.191 and 91.319 in a bid to operate his sUAS commercially in the NAS.
Mr. Jewel will share some information about the development of FAR 107, NextGEN, and some other timely UAS topics.
The application of unmanned aerial systems for SAR. Interview with Gene Robinson from RP Search Service. We will discuss his vast experience of employing this technology to find missing persons and other things. We will also delve into Gene’s upcoming book,
First to Deploy : Unmanned Aircraft Use for Search & Rescue/Law Enforcement.
As well as his insights and views about the possibilities this technology has to offer.
Gene Robinson and I go over the current events and topics. We talk about the RCAPA NPRM submitted comments. NASA UTM ICAO sARP meeting this week, and the upcoming Super Symposium Small Unmanned Systems Business Exposition. The topics are timely, and the conversation is sure to be lively.
We will disscuss these topics and current evens with special guests Tim Adelman and Leonard Ligon.
Our guest will be Mr. Ken Defoor.
Mr. Dafoor has a along and distinguished career in law enforcement that includes 27 years as a member of the Houston Police Department, as well as Chief of Police with the Dayton Texas Police Department. He will give us some perspective on UAS from the law enforcement application side of things.
Gene Robinson and Mike Hennig from RP Search Services will tell us about the Big Plano Texas Search using the Nist owned MLB Super Bat UAS. Patrick Egan will discuss his recent trip to D.C. for the FAA BVLOS meeting and his attempts at some impromptu UAS SAR. There will also be some time for discussion about other drone related current events including the sUAS News Conservation RPAS 2014.
Gene and I talk about what did and didn’t happen in 2014 i.e. the NPRM and September 2015 integration, not. The Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas and other current events. Idea poachers should have paper and pen handy as we will also talk about the much-anticipated 2015 Small Unmanned Systems Business Exposition. Call in a give the comunity your view’s on the current state of affairs. (323) 375-3237
Join Host Live Chats
- GATHERING OF CHRIST CHURCH (24 chatters)
- Dr Ritamarie (16 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (16 chatters)
- KAS1 (12 chatters)
- LindaCrystal (12 chatters)
- PsychicexpertBrendaBradshaw (8 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (7 chatters)
- PwtorchEastCoastCast (4 chatters)
- Energy Awareness (4 chatters)
- The Phantom Zone Radio Show (3 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (3 chatters)
- Kelly A Hampton (3 chatters)
- OSU free choice learning (3 chatters)
- JASmius (2 chatters)
- energytherapies (2 chatters)
- Hidden Mysteries (2 chatters)
- imamalfred (1 chatters)
- ChrisStevensOnAir (1 chatters)
- DeAngelo Starnes (1 chatters)
- Mikeisha (1 chatters)
- MLB Central (1 chatters)
- MRX SYCAMORES PLACE (1 chatters)
- NatureofReality (1 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B (1 chatters)
- Get Real LOL uncensored reality tv (1 chatters)
- Gnosis Kardia (1 chatters)
- Greater1 (1 chatters)
- Larcher and Lorensen (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- Sandra Booker (1 chatters)
- SANDRA WILSON SHOW (1 chatters)
- Spoken Ink (1 chatters)
- VinnyHardy (1 chatters)