SORT BY Relevancy
Tim Otis and his wife are doing their debt free Happy Dance because they've sent off the final payment of $103,000 in student loans. Tim join us on the Midday Money Show to talk about the reason behind the dance moves. He really opened up and let us behind the scenes of a very personal journey that inlcuded ups and downs, tensions, and job loss. Who ever said the journey out of debt was a straight shot?
Debt freedom is, however, doable.
Just ask Tim and his wife. Better yet, tune into his story and be inspired! You can find the show notes with all links mentioned at www.debtfreedivas.org.
"Why are people so okay with debt?" ~Tim Otis
Alan Collinge of Student Loan Justice gives us an update on the presidential race and the student loan debt crisis
Student Loan Justice Founder Alan Collinge talks about how the preisdential candidates are addressing the student loan debt crisis
This week's 90 minute program will feature guest Tom Neilson, and then continue with Part Two of Student Loan Debt - a new class of debt slaves. California Lynn, a CPA with an MBA who has written extensively about healthcare costs and student loan debt servicing will take calls if time allows. She may be contacted at: TheGreenCPA@aol.com. We will aIso hear from Brian Powers, NJ's driving force behind $15Now with a local and national update on $15Now and its push for living wages.
Tom Neilson, musician and activist, will discuss his music including this program's opening theme, Its a Crime (to tell the truth), That was the Week 2013, and Four Years of College. Tom has tweaked, massaged, and added to Four Years of College's original lyrics written by Ben Grosscup and Ferd Wulcan.
Tom plays at festivals, union halls, colleges, national conferences, cafes, house concerts, & at political and social gatherings. He particularly enjoys the personal connections provided by house concerts and has performed for countless benefits and causes. His music has been used in nine documentaries, as he tells the stories of people’s struggles against greed & violence, interjecting a good deal of levity along the way. If you ask him, he'll tell you he's just a farm boy with a guitar who loves a good ball game and human rights.
in Self Help
Matthew Lesko of http://lesko.com/, http://bigdatalesko.com/ and http://lesko.com/videoebooks tells us about the biggest mistake people make with their student loan debt.
StudentDebtCrisis.org is a non-profit organization dedicated to fundamental reforms to the way in which higher education is paid for in America. Mary E., host of ArtSees Diner Radio in welcoming Robert Applebaum of Student Debt Crisis. org. Robert is a fighter for justice and fairness in the fight for those of us stuck in debt quicksand, also known as student debt, encouraged and promoted by the United States Government. Robert Applebaum is an attorney from Staten Island, NY and the founder of StudentDebtCrisis.org’s predecessor organization, ForgiveStudentLoanDebt.com.
Student loan debt now exceeds $1 trillion. The debt burden now falls on 37 million Americans.
Millions are now buried under the weight of student debt and are putting off major purchases and life decisions. This has serious negative consequences for our economy and our future.
This is NOT only a "young person's problem." At least 60% of the $1 Trillion is owed by Americans over the age of 30.
CEO of Tot Squad (TheTotSquad.com) Jennifer Beall Saxton, owed $75,000 in debt that was mostly student loans. What was her plan to pay it off? How did she get through the low point? What does she do to stay focused? She'll answer all of those questions on today's show.
Nick Clements joins us during the headlines segment to talk about something he knows really well--banking. It turns out TWO Wall Street firms are running away from the others. We'll share why AND some recent news about credit cards.
Joe & OG take your letters and talk about THEIR student loans....and more!
Thanks to SoFi and MagnifyMoney.com for sponsoring today's podcast.
How do you eliminate student loan debt?
How does these loans originate?
What is the solution to the problem?
Who benefit from student loans?
Is it worth it to go to college?
Is home schooling a better option?
To get rid of student loans go to http://www.newfreehelpgroup.com
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (33 chatters)
- THOR MINISTRY RADIO NETWORK (12 chatters)
- HOV Radio (11 chatters)
- Deliverance Today Pastor John Kyle (10 chatters)
- thelordshour (10 chatters)
- MENTELLECT RADIO (9 chatters)
- Psychic Tapestry (9 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (8 chatters)
- 67939 (8 chatters)
- BeverlyD (8 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (7 chatters)
- Bellesprit Radio Show (6 chatters)
- Jay King Network (5 chatters)
- Joeygiggles (5 chatters)
- SoapTalk Lets Dish (5 chatters)
- Straitway (5 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (5 chatters)
- Witch School (5 chatters)
- LCS (4 chatters)
- Do Tha Knowledge Radio (4 chatters)
- Hezekiah L Montgomery (3 chatters)
- Free Fire Friday Gun Talk (3 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (3 chatters)
- CenterStage (3 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (3 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (3 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (2 chatters)
- Coffee Party USA (2 chatters)
- carsonscorner (2 chatters)
- Diane Grimble Ministries Friends (2 chatters)
- DRMRAB Radio (2 chatters)
- I AM A SUPERWOMAN RADIO (2 chatters)
- InThePaint (2 chatters)
- The Emily Pearls Show (2 chatters)
- The Freedom For All Network (2 chatters)
- The Paranormal and The Sacred (1 chatters)
- The Coffee Club (1 chatters)
- RadioFPC2015 (1 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (1 chatters)
- Missouri Grassroots Radio (1 chatters)
- JackNewtown (1 chatters)
- DeliveranceLive-Apostle Martin (1 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (1 chatters)
- theghettotruthMagazine (1 chatters)