SORT BY Relevancy
This week's 90 minute program will feature guest Tom Neilson, and then continue with Part Two of Student Loan Debt - a new class of debt slaves. California Lynn, a CPA with an MBA who has written extensively about healthcare costs and student loan debt servicing will take calls if time allows. She may be contacted at: TheGreenCPA@aol.com. We will aIso hear from Brian Powers, NJ's driving force behind $15Now with a local and national update on $15Now and its push for living wages.
Tom Neilson, musician and activist, will discuss his music including this program's opening theme, Its a Crime (to tell the truth), That was the Week 2013, and Four Years of College. Tom has tweaked, massaged, and added to Four Years of College's original lyrics written by Ben Grosscup and Ferd Wulcan.
Tom plays at festivals, union halls, colleges, national conferences, cafes, house concerts, & at political and social gatherings. He particularly enjoys the personal connections provided by house concerts and has performed for countless benefits and causes. His music has been used in nine documentaries, as he tells the stories of people’s struggles against greed & violence, interjecting a good deal of levity along the way. If you ask him, he'll tell you he's just a farm boy with a guitar who loves a good ball game and human rights.
StudentDebtCrisis.org is a non-profit organization dedicated to fundamental reforms to the way in which higher education is paid for in America. Mary E., host of ArtSees Diner Radio in welcoming Robert Applebaum of Student Debt Crisis. org. Robert is a fighter for justice and fairness in the fight for those of us stuck in debt quicksand, also known as student debt, encouraged and promoted by the United States Government. Robert Applebaum is an attorney from Staten Island, NY and the founder of StudentDebtCrisis.org’s predecessor organization, ForgiveStudentLoanDebt.com.
Student loan debt now exceeds $1 trillion. The debt burden now falls on 37 million Americans.
Millions are now buried under the weight of student debt and are putting off major purchases and life decisions. This has serious negative consequences for our economy and our future.
This is NOT only a "young person's problem." At least 60% of the $1 Trillion is owed by Americans over the age of 30.
Certified College Planning Specialist Jeffrey Taylor discusses how to avoid student loan debt and the traps that lead to becoming a victim of the student loan debt crises.
Certified College Planning Specialist Jeffrey Taylor has over 26 years experience and has interviewed thousands of families and students. He will share his discoveries on how to avoid student loan debt and the negative consequences it causes. He provides seminars to community organizations, places of worship, and various colleges and universities.
Some of the upcoming blogtalks will include:
The Pay Zero for College Philosophy
How just about every student can master test readiness
The least expensive ways to save and pay for college
And many more!
He can be reached at 248-230-9668 or www.tuitionreductionplan.com.
How do you eliminate student loan debt?
How does these loans originate?
What is the solution to the problem?
Who benefit from student loans?
Is it worth it to go to college?
Is home schooling a better option?
To get rid of student loans go to http://www.newfreehelpgroup.com
Please send friend request to Tarhaka Amaana El Bey. Where did this debt come from? How do we get out of it? How do we take control of the debt and launch our own School system? What is the solution? To register with your Government go to http://www.moorishamericangov.org/ Visit Tarhaka new website click http://www.newfreehelpgroup.com
In this Powerful Show I will discussing the 5 Ways You can reduce Student Loan Debt and Save Big Time. Secrets The Student Loan Companies are not telling you. Click here and start repairing and rebuilding your credit. Take your financial life back. Mark can be reached at 213-632-9974
Get Your Copy of Hidden Credit Repair Secrets Click Here
Repair Your Credit in 8 Steps Click Here
Get The Ultimate Credit Repair Kit and The Rebuild Your Blue Print Here Click Here
Have Mark Assist You With Your Credit Restoration Needs Click Here
Fifty percent of college graduates have student loan debt of $10,000 or more. Statistics have shown that student loan debt has surpassed that of credit cards.
Join Host Live Chats
- Phoenix3333 (111 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (76 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (69 chatters)
- Yada (45 chatters)
- reactionariez (25 chatters)
- Deliverance Today Pastor John Kyle (19 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (18 chatters)
- thelordshour (14 chatters)
- Straitway (13 chatters)
- Bellesprit (10 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (8 chatters)
- Native Trailblazers (8 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (7 chatters)
- The Portal (6 chatters)
- Christian Farm and Homestead (5 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (4 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (4 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (4 chatters)
- Jay King Network (4 chatters)
- Universal School Of Thought (4 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (3 chatters)
- YHWH The TRUE NAME (3 chatters)
- Get Real LOL uncensored reality tv (3 chatters)
- The Alex Cardinale Show (3 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (3 chatters)
- Bill Murray (3 chatters)
- Chick Shyt (3 chatters)
- DVAS 2 RADIO (3 chatters)
- 16 Bit Assassins (2 chatters)
- Main Street Universe (2 chatters)
- NDB Media (2 chatters)
- Painters Dream Productions (2 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (2 chatters)
- Red vs Blue (2 chatters)
- The Captain0 (2 chatters)
- World Wide Resistance Radio (2 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- The Emily Pearls Show (1 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- Salvation In Jesus Ministry (1 chatters)
- pgant (1 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio Mass Media (1 chatters)
- HME Network (1 chatters)
- Ms Computer Lady (1 chatters)
- bridge to Humanity (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- AmericanPatriotRadio (1 chatters)
- Andrew Aloha (1 chatters)
- EPiphany The 4REALRADIONETWORK (1 chatters)
- THE WOODGRAIN SHOW (0 chatters)