SORT BY Relevancy
CertifiedLesbianz Radio discussing stud on stud relationships & stud pregnancy. Why does the lesbian commmuinty judge. What is our thoughts about both topics. Call in and share your opinions and talk with the hosts. call (347) 884-9671 and press 1 to speak with the hosts 8/7C
After a few months going our separate ways, we are getting the band back together for a reunion. Steve Black, Donney Jackson, Marsha Black and the Champ The KY Stud get back together to talk about anything and everthing. You are welcome to join in on the conversation at 646.716.7622.
Hope Androgyne Spirit, speaks out on the myths about Stud For Stud
Discuss prejudicial attack in the LGBTQ community.
Talks about discrimination within the LGBTQ community.
Name what we believe are the top 10 things lesbians discriminate against in the community.
Discuss "Down Low Studs" studs that still have husbands or boyfriends.
Independent artist Hip-Hop, R&B, House Music, have your music put in rotation by emailing a MP3 track to firstname.lastname@example.org
The modern welfare system seems to have resurrected a pattern of behavior that was designed to destroy emotional ties between men, women and children in order to breed human beings for sale on the market. The plantation stud. Back in slavery times, this was a virile young man assigned by the plantation owner to have sex with a female chosen by the plantation owner in order to impregnate her. Once she was pregnant, the stud was then reassigned to another female, to have sex with her until she became pregnant. This business, known as "slave breeding" became popular once the United States outlawed the importation of Africans on slave ships. Without new arrivals, plantation owners had to create a system of breeding children for farm workers or for sale by creating an emotionally detached sexual relationship between enslaved men and women. This way, fathers would have no bond with their children, they often didn't know which children were theirs. The enslavedmen lost the instinct to protect and provide for a family, they were conditioned to be only driven by sex. They would therefore offer no resistance when the child or the mother was sold, beaten, or otherwise abused as a slave. Is the modern day phenomenon of emotionally detached men with multiple women and children a resurrection of the plantation stud? How do we correct this destruction of our family cultural values?
It has been a while since this crew got together for a Podcast. This is an interactive Podcast in which you, the listener, can call in and voice your thoughts, feelings and opinions on whatever topic you wish. All comments are respected. You may be challenged (and you probably will), but everyone is valued and respected. This is pretty much a free flow topic Podcast, but with people like Steve Black, Marsha Black, Donney Jackson, Steve the Stud Sexton and possibly Nacho in Da Box, it can get interesting. feel free to join us by calling 646.716.7622.
After a few weeks off, it is time to put the crew back together for another Saturday night conversation. The public is encouraged to call in and talk about anything that is on their mind. All opinions are valued. You may be challenged, but you will be valued. The call in number is 646.716.7622.
There has been a lot of talk this week about the events that occurred last Friday night during the Knox Central/Bell County Football game at Log Mountain. Well, I giving people a chance to voice their opinion or ?#hottake? on the subject. On my next podcast, I am inviting anyone and everyone to call in and voice their thoughts and opinions on this subject. All thoughts and opinions will be valued and welcomed. You may be challenged on your comments, but they will be valued. It is the 2 Dudes, A Chick, A Stud and a Podcast Show this Saturday night from 9-11 pm eastern time. The call in number to share your thoughts is 646-716-7622. I hope to hear from you this Saturday night!!!!
Your chance for your voice to be heard on this topic!!!!!
Let's discuss in detail why Lesbians look for men to have sex? Why are they even interested in men for sex? Join the show to discuss this touchy subject at 10:00am. Call (818)301-5834.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (425 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (35 chatters)
- thelordshour (27 chatters)
- Curious Times (18 chatters)
- Alan Roger Currie (15 chatters)
- The Pet Psychic (15 chatters)
- Nite Callers Bigfoot Radio (13 chatters)
- Healing Light Radio (12 chatters)
- HOV Radio (9 chatters)
- Ra Sekhi Radio (9 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (8 chatters)
- drkate (7 chatters)
- Phone Fantasy Radio (7 chatters)
- SURN Host (7 chatters)
- Universal Radio (7 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (6 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (5 chatters)
- Elovation Radio (5 chatters)
- Ascended Masters and Angels (4 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (4 chatters)
- LetsGoKings (3 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (3 chatters)
- The Lotus Place (3 chatters)
- Evelyn Derry Ministries (2 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (2 chatters)
- Ed Boston Podcast (2 chatters)
- The Crystal Show (2 chatters)
- The Lisa Affect (2 chatters)
- The World Transformed (2 chatters)
- World Alliance Radio Network (2 chatters)
- God In The Midst (2 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (2 chatters)
- Sports Smack Down Network (2 chatters)
- SupaFi64 (2 chatters)
- prf88 (1 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (1 chatters)
- Love Productions (1 chatters)
- Mets Public Record (1 chatters)
- LETS TALK URBAN (1 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- Hot Topics Talk Radio (1 chatters)