SORT BY Relevancy
Did Bill Belichick & Tom Brady lie about the Deflated Footballs? Madden NFL 15 gain the #2 spot in sales according to The NPD Group. What does that mean for the Sim Gamer? Kobe Bryant's Torn Rotator Cuff. Is he done? Also your Opinion on the Constant State of Sports Gaming.
This Saturday we have great guest and lots of fun.
Today Brett Franklin for WEEI Radio, will join us to talk local and the NFL ...Does the Air matter? You
Super talk about Tom & Bill ....
We are talking local sports. Last night scores... and more.
Join the Coach and his team.... it all starts at 9 am this Saturday! on
so ladies and gentlemen you want the real entire truth about sports and wrestling this week huh? well then tune in because your gonna get all the truth iv got for you first we need to look at what happened in both the nfl and afc championship nfl game. as well as brief(and i DO MEAN BRIEF) look into the patriots with this silly cheating issue and see what the nfl has done...hell i say just fire the main main their head coach THEN how does wwe owner vince mcmhaon really feel about his employess ? well that audio clip we were trying to share with you all before x-mas guess what? we finally got our hands on it lol and how do some promoters feel about it ? PLUS we might have a guest with us to call all this cool action join us for all this and so much more this friday LIVE !!
Whats up in sports this week
Join the Scorekeeper and the Big Dog as we discuss, argue and debate the issues of the week in sports. The Monday-Morning Quarterbacks (aka - The Cellar Dwellers) have a ball in engaging the listeners and have fun at the expense of our sports heroes and news-makers! Baseball, Football, Basketball, Golf, NASCAR, Soccer, Hockey, Volleyball, Tennis and even Rugby isn't safe when we are on the air! We ARE the international sports program and destination for the world! Join us every Saturday morning as we wake you up as we make up the first two hours of the best foue hours of sports on Saturday morning on BlogTalkRadio! Four hours of Sports? Yup! Join us and then immediately after us, the Couch Potato and Cuervo, the hardest working men in sports! By the way, we live in the REAL WORLD - NO FANTASY SPORTS IS PLAYED, DISCUSSED OR TIME WASTED ON THIS PROGRAM! Don't ask, we won't tell.
Come join us on Inside The Sports World! Its a show where in-depth analysis on the trending topics around the sports world are being discussed all the way until the end. Join BlueColtRadio Everyday Sports Host, NJCAA media , and DoubleGSports writer Darrin Williamson & Bluecoltradio Analyst, and DoubleGSports Writer Stephen Ur lll as they discuss all the significant stories, game recaps, and breaking news going on in all the major sports. This show has no limits on what is discussed.
Have questions for the show? Tweet them to @DoubleGSports @Godschild530 or @writingfanatic2.
Folks you do not want to miss this episode! TUNE IN! Catch up on all the latest news in sports at DoubleGsports.com.
JOIN THOSE ATLANTA BROTHERS AS THEY TALK SPORTS SATURDAY MORNING! Jay Floyed, Ray Rob & Bigg Rich has the BEST SPORTS talk on the web! From sports Stats to the latest & greatest news on players, teams and sports entertainment!
Call in and get in the game with the Morning Sports Crew! See if you can stomp the hosts on Sports Trivia & Make sure you know the scores for the weekend! Sports Talk by Sports Fans! Are you ready! Get locked!
The State of The Sports Narrative Radio Show is . . . evolving! As our little show prepares to make the jump to a visual medium, spend your next 2 hours not listening to the SOTU speech but instead laughing and talking sports!
- We begin with talk of the NFL Championships games including those cheating Patriots, the comback Hawks and other moves around the league as look at the ridiculous Pro Bowl
- With College Football in the rearview mirror, we spend segment 2 talking baseball and Hot Stove. As the dominos begin to fall, Mr Copening and Mr Feltman will guide us through it all
- Time for Mick's Pub where we will discuss news, movies, television and whatever else interests The Mick this week
- It's time for a combo platter as both the NBA and NHL have reached the halfway point. We discuss the state of hockey and the Dallas Stars as well as the NBA standings and the little Dallas Mavericks
- The show wraps up with news and notes including abduction and assault in golf, NFL Draft talk, tennis, college hoops and any other sports we can discuss
So listen to us LIVE January 21st from 8:30-10:30p CST or anytime after on Itunes (search Sports Narrative under podcasts) or at www.thesportsnarrative.com
We are back at it again. After a 2 month hiatus, the popular sports radio show, Tha Takeova Show is back in the new year. Your hosts Courtney & Rashan are ready to discuss, debate the latest in sports. Back in the usual time slot, 1pm this Saturday 1/24/15 discussing the Patriots deflate-gate, NFL Championship games, Super Bowl, NBA, Pacquio-Mayweather and much more. Please join us for this jam packed 2 hours this Saturday!!
Join Host Live Chats
- Talk Real Solutions (35 chatters)
- Curious Times (31 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (23 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (21 chatters)
- MIKE MILLZ RADIO (16 chatters)
- ObviousPotomos Taunt Radio (10 chatters)
- OCG (9 chatters)
- p0rnopuppy (8 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (8 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (6 chatters)
- Diva of DOOL (6 chatters)
- OPWR (5 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (4 chatters)
- AIM Central Texas (4 chatters)
- No Ordinary Psychic radio (3 chatters)
- Underground Unsigned Unknown (3 chatters)
- Quagmire America (2 chatters)
- Crush Radio Raw (2 chatters)
- PAM Time (1 chatters)
- Progress in Your World (1 chatters)
- AmericanPatriotRadio (1 chatters)
- BarnCat Radio (1 chatters)
- IN THE BLACK RADIO (1 chatters)
- men empowered (1 chatters)
- Word Alive (1 chatters)
- ROADTOSTARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)