SORT BY Relevancy
Waking you up to Hip-Hop & R-n-B
in Self Help
LoveHuman offers guidance regarding how to find comfort in a world where uncomfortable things happen. It answers questions regarding where you come from, where you are going, and why you are here. The message helps us embrace this world as it is and the people around us as they are—and love whatever that is. Not because it’s a perfect world, but because as we love and accept life as it is, love and acceptance grow.
A Philadelphia native with a B.F.A. from the University of Pennsylvania, Betsy worked as an account executive for several Philadelphia radio stations and as a commercial print model, appearing in television commercials in Philadelphia and New York. After moving to California, Betsy struggled and nearly became homeless. After she recognized her tendency to blame everyone else for her problems and decided to become accountable, she began to recover. For the next eighteen years, Betsy worked as an Executive Assistant to an entertainment executive in the film industry. She retired in 2005 and is now writing full time.
Betsy has a passion for communicating spiritual concepts. Her lessons have been about understanding how she faces herself wherever she goes. Betsy finally realized that each job and each person was an opportunity to know herself better, not an opportunity to blame others for her problems. In addition to LOVEHUMAN, Betsy is the author of The WHAT HAPPENS IF I…Book –WALKING THROUGH ILLUSION, THE MIRROR THEORY, LOVEPARENT, LOVEHUMAN and, YOU ARE WHAT YOU THINK,
Chad Wilson and Emil Calomino talk the latest in the World of Sports including:
- Curry v. Harden in Game 2 of the Western Conference Finals
- Ray Rice case dismissed now who wants him?
- The NFL is tinkering with the extra point - your thoughts
- Top 5 College Franchises since 1980 that have not won a championship
- and more
Listen Live at 10 AM
Call in # (347) 633-9365
Send Questions Comments via Twitter: @GridironStuds
Email the show: firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow on Instagram: @GridironStuds
Young people are the focus of the next broadcast of Record Talk Radio at 10 a.m. Friday, May 22.
Bergen Grassroots recently awarded its Young North Jersey Environmental Innovator award to Amanda Nesheiwat, the environmental coordinator for Secaucus.
Nesheiwat will be our guest on the first segment of the program along with Chuck Powers, president of Bergen Grassroots. She will talk about her job, a somewhat unique position among municipalities in New Jersey.
Our guest on the second half of the program will be Cid Wilson who gave the keynote speech at Bergen Community College's commencement ceremony on Thursday.
Wilson, a former college trustee, is president and CEO of the Washington, D.C.-based Hispanic Association on Corporate Responsibility.
In a conversation record on Thursday, he talked about his call on student to "dare to succeed."
Welcome and thanks for visiting our page. I am Ericka and my daughter is Akili (Ah-kee-lee). Listen how we have fun each week with learning.
Coming Soon to Amazon Kindle, A collection of interviews from the best podcast shows from lst Grade
We just created our new website: HomeschoolAdventureShow.com
This is a black arts and culture site. We will be exploring the African Diaspora via the writing, performance, both musical and theatrical (film and stage), as well as the visual arts of Africans in the Diaspora and those influenced by these aesthetic forms of expression. I am interested in the political and social ramifications of art on society, specifically movements supported by these artists and their forebearers. It is my claim that the artists are the true revolutionaries, their work honest and filled with raw unedited passion. They are our true heroes. Ashay!
1. Joe Driscoll, musician, composer, is making his San Francisco Bay Area debut with Sekou Koyate Sunday, May 24, 2015 at the Freight and Savage in Berkeley. http://www.thefreight.org/joe-driscoll-sekou-kouyate
2. Cheryl Lyn Bruce, portrays, "Shelah" in Tarell Alvin McCraney's "Head of Passes" at Berkeley Rep through May 24.
The most popular morning show for horse people worldwide. A light, lively, entertaining daily look at the horse world and the people in it. Hosted by Glenn the Geek and Jamie Jennings and produced by Coach Jenn. Entertaining conversation, entertaining and informative guests, numerous regular horse related segments, contests, giveaways and so much more. Get your horsey fix today!
Join Host Live Chats
- High Frequency Radio Network (49 chatters)
- Tracey and Friends (7 chatters)
- BonnieAlbersOnAir (6 chatters)
- Clay Douglas (4 chatters)
- Coach Cafe (2 chatters)
- WinchesterBros (2 chatters)
- 1YAHFearingMan EstX1969 (2 chatters)
- PA Independent Living (2 chatters)
- Purposed 4 Godliness (1 chatters)
- Straight Talk with Red Hawk (1 chatters)
- The Networking Diva Hour (1 chatters)
- 2 Regular Guys Talking Decoration (1 chatters)
- Coach K and Joe Show (1 chatters)
- Coffee Talk with Patricia (1 chatters)
- Covenant Commission (1 chatters)
- Cynthia Andrews (1 chatters)
- Indie Books (1 chatters)
- Jay Earley (1 chatters)
- Joyce BarrieFriends (1 chatters)